Old members with experience - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Old members with experience

Knowledge is essential  we learn it i know it even we learn it or mot thus come incidentally. Mistakes our we learn many things . Yes true that there are some well experienced people don't want to share knowledge they have characteristics crab mentality. Good luck !

Yes, those who have filled in the old experience more than us here, I have not come here, so I do not have much experience here, so I need to complete my old member so that I can also be governed by him I also know I need a lot of hard work to be an Experience man So we agree that I need a lot of hardwork

Yes the old member's are the best and yes they also perform well in this forum. And also they have learned every thing from this forum including mining, trading and investment. If you also spend more time in this forum then also your experience will also increase.

Hello friend I am also a new member in this forum.and I also didn't post any kind of topic in this forum yet because I feel like I yeat don't have enough knowledge to post in here. So right now I am learning as much as I can from the post of older members. But there lots of new member that share good information I also appreciate them also there are some older member who don't like to share good experiences with us. If all of us share our knowledge with each other then we will able to learn a lot together.

• +2 1

On 8/16/2020 at 1:36 AM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

For a while now I can't find many new topics

Most of the topics go back to previous months

I am a beginner and cannot post useful topics like old members who have more knowledge than me

It is true that I am looking for knowledge, but I am not qualified to put forward big ideas about trading

I want to ask expert members to increase activity and spread knowledge in order to learn from them and follow in their footsteps

Better believe it, @Ashsh they are tutors and they going to help you without a doubt in the event that you got any issues simply post that point as a post and you can get arrangements from various individuals. Instead of looking for help for old individuals, first, you need to look through yourself and do hard work.

They don't want to share know knowledge because they don't want someone to overcome them and i want expert members to increase activity and spread knowledge in order to learn from them.

As a beginner in the field of cryptography,give your best to learn easily here. Continue reading and do some research until you can create your own topic and topic have to be unique to discuss here. So we should force ourselves to find some unique issues in the crypto world to discuss.

• +2 1

Yes it is true and thanks for sharing your ideas. Old members should to help of new members. And should to aware of new rules to new members. And new members should to read the topics and posts of old members so they can take guidelines.

Hello friends ,

Yes you are right .We should learn old members because old is gold 😊 Old members work here and know about crypto and knowing all rules and regulation we should follow and learn .wish you best of luck .

Thank you 

• +5 1

It is a good idea for me to learn something useful to the other members here especially the old one and of course the experienced one since they have so much knowledge related to cryptocurrency like the proper trading. The reason why I'm here except for income is because I want to learn more about cryptocurrency and the other method of earning.

Hello my friend, and you can get good topics by searching on Google or YouTube and learn trading, but this takes two years time. Trading is a very difficult matter and it needs focus. I ask God to help you.

If it is really difficult to see new topics, I have noticed that the most frequent activity is old topics so I think that it is not easy to create content but I really appreciate what is currently written because it was with a lot of effort.

In some case it is true but in some case it is not. Old member have lots of experience for this reason they can create lots of topic. But I think new member can create more topic. They can ask what they wanted to know. In they way they have lots of question and they can create lots of new topics.

This is on all platforms without a doubt they are one of the most experienced in that platform that is why they have many tools to help the newest and this in cryptotalk is always seen.

On 8/16/2020 at 11:36 AM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

I am a beginner and cannot post useful topics like old members who have more knowledge than me

It is true that I am looking for knowledge, but I am not qualified to put forward big ideas about trading

I want to ask expert members to increase activity and spread knowledge in order to learn from them and follow in their footsteps

Well, my friend, the strongest gains are through referrals. Create a page for yourself and announce for it, inside which you will have referrals to real creation sites or create via Telegram

Yes, my dear friend, we or the members must publish new topics that are not alike. Most of the forum topics are similar to the extent that I made a mistake in responding on the one hand. If I commented on him or not, every member of this forum must create a distinct topic in order to learn and gain skills and experience and our success remains permanent

Old members with experience of investment should not be silent in the forum they should please create more topics so that new members will also get some experience from then,as this is the only way we can interact and share knowledge to one another.

• +1 1

Old members are highly experienced than newbies an know how to go more about this platform and yobit. I wish to be seniors soon 

On 8/16/2020 at 2:36 PM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

Yeah I have also noticed that many members aren't interested in creating new topics but we need new topics so that we can gain knowledge from these topics. The expert members should create new topics and we should give our opinions and reputation in these topics. As a beginner we need more knowledge to create the new topics. 

• +2 2

On 8/16/2020 at 2:05 PM, Babubu609 said:

@BTC Future thanks for sharing your opinion and also some links base on aspect of knowledge you have in cryptocurrency regarding to the topics you created. @AshshI am also trying my best as well to impact some Knowledge on what I have as experience through my journey into the cryptoworld. I have a little knowledge for I have being in cryptocurrency since 2015. Therefore I shared the little experience I have and also I try my best to create topics by focusing and learning from other colleagues.i started like you and I have created about 95 topics of which about 10 was locked since my starting in this forum. I received about two warning points for creating incorrect topic that does not make me give up but I struggle more to learn from the mistakes I have being corrected for and which was the reason for the warning point. Now it's has been about 2months now since have received a warning point because I know my mistakes and correct it. I am sure you can learn from old member just as my colleague @BTC Future listed some names as well he forget to include some collegues  @Honny143 @Calvinpriva are also some good  collegues I met doing their best to impact knowledge to members in the forum and more others is not necessary I can recall all. I am best specialized in given some guide regarding the forum since I have much experience in that aspect. You can view some of my topics directly by clicking on this link below 👇

https://cryptotalk.org/profile/227295-babubu609/content/?type=forums_topic&change_section=1

I am sure you may learn something from the way we create topics.

* https://cryptotalk.org/topic/109548-suggest-a-fixed-price-for-talkcoin/*

* https://cryptotalk.org/topic/109618-success-is-not-always-what-you-see/*

* https://cryptotalk.org/topic/109632-how-to-invest-your-talkcoin-in-yobit-investbox/

* https://cryptotalk.org/topic/109894-lets-make-the-forum-rules-our-friend/

* https://cryptotalk.org/topic/109912-3-ways-to -qoute -a-long-post/

So far this are some topics I created since beginning of this month due to lack of time and job.

Thanks mate, you share a lot that could be useful to both beginner's and all old mates, I have been in this forum for while but never come across this important and educative writeup. Thank you once again.

• +1 1

Old members with experience were highly needed in every sectors. Also on cryptotalk forum, experience members are needed to guide the members about all what it takes to operate cryptotalk forum. They also gives tips about cryptocurrency trading and give necessary advise.

Yes its because they have more experience than us with expirence they gain more knowledge . If find most of the senior members helpful and genuine.

Hey Dear, In sake of knowledge about trading ,marketing or such things like that you should visit other sections and read the topics and posts or suggestions of them so you will learn fast and best.

I think new member can create more topic. They can ask what they wanted to know. In they way they have lots of question and they can create lots of new topics. the most experienced in that platform that is why they have many tools to help the newest and this in cryptotalk is always seen. We have the crypto world section which is really good for having a discussion about cryptocurrency and blockchain. There is also some crypto news discussed there.  If you still find the new topics too few and unsatisfactory, then tell us on what section you are interested in but lacking new topics.

Yes Dear, your post is a very valuable post, the question you asked is a very good question and seniors can give us a great lead about it because I am not on this platform yet and I am also learning and cryptocurrency  It is a matter of trading till the screen Chauhan, so after trading, slowly, when step by step we will learn, we will increase our knowledge, then we will also start to learn about training..

• +2 1