Old members with experience - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Old members with experience

If you have a lot of knowledge and you know what you are talking about, simply make your post, place your sources and voila, it is something that you can simply do the oldest or with more knowledge, they seek qualified information and that is why it is their reputation but you can also be qualified and earn those reputations.

• +2 1

Welcome my friend

Yes and I agree with you .. I am also new to the forum and try to gain the largest amount of new information here .. and I look at all the posts that I see, but I also hope to increase the posts more than that and address all the topics that we can benefit from .. so that we may become Distinguished and as experienced as the old members.

Good luck

You can read all the topics in the forum as a beginner in the field of cryptography, whether old or new, in order to learn and increase your knowledge of the world of cryptography, I think that next month when currency trading Chat, activity will return to the CryptoTalk forum again.

Many people share knowledge with people on something very important like this, while some don't which is not done that way you share knowledge with people on something like crypto currency so as to share and people should get from you.many people don't want to share the knowledge they have because they want them to over come them which is not done that way most especially on something like this which have advantages

You can create new topics about cryptocurrencies. You can check out the other sections on this site, see the posts, and add some ideas of your creation. The forums are full of many posts that give you abundant ideas

You are right dude, I think the new members can not learn on this platform except from the senior members, so the senior should endeavors to put forward more informative topics for the new members to learn from. Very useful topic friend.

Yes, you thought very well. Since you are new, you have to do a lot of research to create better topics. Following in the footsteps of experienced members is what every member should do.

On the off chance that you need to learn new points about exchanging or any identified with digital money then you may view other segment of this discussion. We have the crypto world area which is truly useful for having a conversation about cryptographic money and blockchain. There is likewise some crypto news talked about there. You may likewise visit the part of exchanging to know more things about exchanging. Don't simply stick from this segment.

Uploading again old posts is good for new members because they can learn from them and can get ideas from this. Old members have alot of knowledge about this site. This is a great way to get knowledge. If you wanna  learn more about trading then you must have a look from others section too. Don't just stick in this section.

• Useful or interesting 1

To get the latest posts on the forum, yo should use the filter button. This can be found on the top right of the topics list. Set the filter to 'start date'. Then you get to view the latest posts by the minute. @sniyashoaib

Edited by Oyetoyy
  • +2 1

On 8/16/2020 at 1:36 PM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

For a while now I can't find many new topics

Most of the topics go back to previous months

I am a beginner and cannot post useful topics like old members who have more knowledge than me

It is true that I am looking for knowledge, but I am not qualified to put forward big ideas about trading

I want to ask expert members to increase activity and spread knowledge in order to learn from them and follow in their footsteps

This site contains numerous segments that contain a ton of distributed posts where you can peruse the remainder of the segments on the site and read the posts and remark on them and you will discover valuable and new data.

Thete are many experienced members in this forum.who create more new topics.thevold members have more experience in Cryptotalk forum. They createbuseful topicd they share information  about crypto doubts and answers. 

I agree with you, my dear friend, because it is important to increase activity on this platform in order to provide how much knowledge is sufficient for everyone. I advise my friend to research and search for knowledge to be an active member.

Cryptocurrency news is very important for us. Crypto helps us a lot, this covid 19 is the only way for many people to lose their jobs and become unemployed. The experience of this forum members know a lot about crypto, they know how to give positive reputation. We should know about posts from senior and experienced members of this forum.

As an amateur in the field of cryptography, you should peruse all the points in the discussion, regardless of whether old or new, to learn and expand your insight about the universe of cryptography, I feel that one month from now when money exchanging TALK , action will re-visitation of the gathering CryptoTalk once more

Thank you for this question, my friend. If you have poor idea about crypto currency you should need to gain your knowledge about crypto currency from well-known person. You need to read many ideas and knowledge about crypto currency in this forum . If you have good basic on gramatical English you can successful in this site.

Old members experience and idea most be far better than new members but some new members that are dedicated with they duties and are also fast learning types are going to know some aspect than some of the unserious old membees. 

Hello friend yes u r right new member to not post any topics without any knowledge old members help the new beginner and also crypto provide a useful  information and earn money I really like this platform thank you...

Our goals as a rookie is to learn from older members with more experiences with that, I agree with you, but we also have to look higher and exceed our expectations by creating our own themes based on our knowledge and research.

• Useful or interesting 1

In fact, we should follow the experienced members of this forum and follow in their footsteps to get information and learn about this forum and cryptocurrency. We can get information and experience by reading the topic of experienced members from different sections of this forum. And create a new topic for this round. We desperately need to create a new topic for this forum because the number of comments is increasing so much and the topics are too few. We must post a new topic every day so that we can share more information.

• +4 1

Yeah old members have very got very experienced in this platform actually because of them so many people know about this platform by they sharing the knowledge to other's.

As a beginner I think both are important, from the old with experiences you can acquire a lot of knowledge, as well as from the new ones, that helps the knowledge we already have to become more complex

Edited by Adamsmith

Yes , I agree with you. There is no doubt that old members have more experience than us. They should share their information and experience with beginners, so that it will be easy for them to work here .

Thank you!

FW, if you don't know enough about cryptocurrency, you should read it here soon. This forum has some ideas and cryptocurrency, it will help you to read old topics. Maybe because of the useful headlines, we'll send you more messages or we won't delete your messages.

Yes my friend the senior members are expert, they know many things about Cryptotalk forum and how to post quality type content. Thats why we all should read the seniors post to learn about the forum.