Movies about cryptocurrency. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Movies about cryptocurrency.

I totally support the idea of watching cryptocurrency movies as this movies will further help to enlighten beginners and even experts about new developments in the world of crypto currencies 

Hey. Thanks for letting out such an interesting topic my friend. I've heard that movies like crypto, trust machine, deep web, banking on bitcoin, life on bitcoin, super fly, bitcoin heist are some movies on the topic cryptocurrency and bitcoins.

Wow this is so so nice I never even thought about it .I think movies about crypto currencies is a nice idea if I would say.  And apart from watching these movies for fun or to keep one busy during this pandemic lockdown i think one could learn basic things about crypto currencies in this movies and also get bit info

Many people tend to learn a lot better through movies and drama which means that movie industries should do movies that explain crypto currencies completely in such a way that even an old man would understand. Movies are very essential tools to teach the public about crypto currencies.

• +1 1

So far I haven't heard about movies related to cryptocurrency. But thank you for providing some useful suggestions like these. I will definitely watch these movies and learn more information related to cryptocurrency. As a newbie I'm  still learning.

• +3 1

I don't really like movies like that, but I'll try to check if I can find the one posted in the link interesting, but nonetheless I've learnt a lot on this platform and I'm willing to be a dedicated member, hope I am welcome?

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Of course, my dear friend. These are great and very important advice. Everyone should learn from acquiring knowledge and in order to continue in the forum and do what is necessary. Thank you for this special topic, my friend.

Obviously my companion, I will watch these motion pictures 

We are searching for information through the gathering, Google and YouTube 

Much obliged to you for adding these movies to the gathering. I figure everybody will watch and acquire data

On 8/15/2020 at 2:04 PM, kitekite24 said:

What a good content that you made buddy. This was a very helpful topic that the newbies can read and apply in their way here in this forum because watching movies about cryptocurrency will give us additional knowledge and we can find something in that movie that we can't find here and it is also good for killing time when we are bored.

Hello mate, i don't know whether you have also came across a movie that was about crypto currency which is "the money plane", it is also a movie that is all about crypto currency in a moving plane, if you didn't watch it, try to. @Mubiflow

• +1 2

On 8/15/2020 at 5:55 PM, Moontong said:

Hello guys, I know that we are still having this pandemic virus in our country and we are still required to stay at home to avoid the risk of spreading the virus. It's better to spend our time exploring the crypto world like joining forums like this. We may also spend our time researching cryptocurrency and we can also spend our time on some entertainment which is still related to cryptocurrency. We can watch movies about cryptocurrency, I have here a link of 8 best movie about cryptocurrency, credits to AE Ventures.

Hoping that you will get a lesson from watching the movies.

Have a look with this link to see those movies: https://medium.com/ae-ventures/top-8-blockchain-and-crypto-movies-you-need-to-watch-this-autumn-565473c97654

Dear @Moontong thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts and link for movie that will entertain us as well as increase our knowledge about the cryptocurrencies. This is good time for us to learning more about cryptocurrencies we have a lot of time for this.

• +1 1

Hello friend, hope you will be fine and doing good.

Now come towards the topic, well that is acceptable mate, and thank you for imparting to us these movies that discussion about digital money, it is a good thought to contribute the time we spend at home because of the Corona infection in learning and expanding our insight about crypto

@Biojay and @Moontong I have watched series of movies where cryptocurrency was used mostly in that movie they advertised how bitcoin is the future of currency and how we can carry billions and trillions of dollars in our pocket without any problem of too heavy and without intermediary.

23 minutes ago, Biojay said:

Hello mate, i don't know whether you have also came across a movie that was about crypto currency which is "the money plane", it is also a movie that is all about crypto currency in a moving plane, if you didn't watch it, try to. @Mubiflow

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Very good topic watching cryptocurrency movies will indeed help the new members a lot, they will have more experience on cryptotalk and see somethings that they never see before

• +1 1

What a decent substance that you made pal. This was an extremely accommodating theme that the beginners can peruse and apply in their manner here in this gathering since watching motion pictures about cryptographic money will give us extra information and we can discover something in that film that we can't discover here and it is additionally useful for killing time when we are exhausted.

Its just wow! I will love to watch a movie about cryptocurrency. Yes everything is under lick down because of that deadly virus. This is the best time to spend for online work. I have a student of literature and I used to watch movies for particular topics of my course and believe I had clear understanding by watching movies. And I am sure that the rules and regulations that we have read about the forum will be better understood in the shape of movie.

• +1 1

It is great that people are doing such great things to market the cryptocurrancy and to let people know about the recent technology, it will help the cryptocurrancy a lot in future.

Yes, you are absolutely right, in light of this pandemic we spend most of our time at home, so it is better to invest our time in working on cryptocurrency sites and learning more about it.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Mubiflow said:

@Biojay and @Moontong I have watched series of movies where cryptocurrency was used mostly in that movie they advertised how bitcoin is the future of currency and how we can carry billions and trillions of dollars in our pocket without any problem of too heavy and without intermediary.

Wow I never knew their are many series of movies where crypto currency were advertised, I only watched the movie called money plane and I wish to watch many movies related to crypto currency because it can increase someones knowledge one way or the other. Thanks bro

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Thanks dear for this useful and informative content. I will try to go for that which you added about the crypto movie here. Hope that I will get info about crypto in that.

Well this topic is really wonderful and exceptional. I am really amazed to see this information here. I can't even imagine if there is any movie that relates cryptocurrency. It didn't come to my mind before. I will surely watch these movies as i am a movie freak. I hope i can learn something from these movies.

On 11/20/2020 at 12:51 PM, Aulla1997 said:

It is really fun to find films about digital currencies .. Very good this content, my friend .. Movies enrich knowledge and polish the real experience in addition, it do not make you feel bored ..

The movie will make cryptocurrency popular, after watching the movies people will start picking interest on this digital currency, I have never come across cryptocurrency movies, I guess the movies will enrich and educate people who never cryptocurrency exist....

• +1 1
  • +2 1

That's right, I think we better use the current time to learn about cryptocurrency and also about crypto trading. There are many ways to learn about cryptocurrency, you can through this forum, youtube, and even movies. For now, I only focus on this cryptotalk forum, because in my opinion learning here is enough to provide a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

Someone never saw but many of them are looking for, I have seen that I saw that Bitcoin was a documentary, it was known as Budkin, Budkin, and we see the documentary like that crazy.

Thank you.  That would be great too.  I am a new member of Cryptocurrency.  I have never seen a crypto movie before.  But I hope to see you soon.  I can learn a lot and have fun through this crypto movie.  It's a real pleasure for us to be entertained by cryptocurrencies as well as sitting at home in this epidemic.  Thank you again.

Of course my friend, I will watch these movies

We are looking for knowledge through forums, Google and YouTube

Thank you for adding these films to the forum.  I think everyone will see and gain more information.