Movies about cryptocurrency. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Movies about cryptocurrency.

This is very important, my friend. Having such explanatory films about cryptocurrencies gives you a great understanding of the idea behind cryptocurrencies and trading

For me, I find that watching movies and videos about cryptocurrencies makes me understand the business process faster.

I would like to thank you for this useful information

Thanks  a lot  for  this  amazing  idea  I must  watch  it  to improve  my learning points  and get  knowledge ..

In my opinion, investing our time in watching movies on cryptocurrencies is an important work that helps us a lot in our field of work within the forum and gives us experience and knowledge about currencies and how to market, trade and invest them

Yes, it is great to watch movies about cryptocurrencies and different means of learning, so we have to know that learning by watching movies is better than reading posts or articles.  It is fun to learn about trading and cryptocurrencies by watching movies at leisure.  In my opinion, I need to watch these films in order to be more experienced and educated.

• +5 1

curtain call, i haven't bugged a film oregon whatsoever docudrama almost penny. the sea lane narrative might be fascinating it must have the whole thing to create a wide talking picture, doubt menaces illegal acts in addition to sexual assaults. i am hoping in finding one thing worthiness enjoys the one in question as well as have a very good time looking at blood type bullion picture.

• +3 1

Thank you so much mate for this, I did have been looking for movies about crypto currency and here is it not I can't entertain my self with educative movies.

I really dont watch movies about crytos because it can tempt someone into trying it, and we all know that is not all documentary that are safe, some of them are just misguidances.

• +1 1

Since i don't know much about cryptocurrencies, I watch a lot of movies on YouTube that talk about coding. It is good to watch these movies as it is a good way for beginners to gain some experience and learn the history and beginning digital currencies.

Watching movies about crypto currency is a great way to learn about crypto currency because you get entertained while getting educated at the same time and this can help you to share knowledge on this forum which will earn you a high reputation.

I never thought there would be any movies made about Cryptocurrency. And you have mentioned about 8 of them. Now I am curious to watch those movies as soon as possible.

Top 5 Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Related Movies That You Must Watch in 2020. 1 — Bitcoin: The End of Money As We Know It. This is one of the best documentaries about Bitcoin to date. 2 — Trust Machine: The Story of Blockchain. 3 — The Rise and Rise of Bitcoin. 4 — Life on Bitcoin. 5 — Banking on Bitcoin.

Thank you mate, i watch most of them but there are couple movies that i didn't watch. Since crypto became more famous every year, we'll start more movies about crypto and bitcoin. In these days i start to see bitcoin in some tv series (brooklyn 99, etc) People start to heard and understand bitcoin. I think in the near future we will see too many movies about bitcoin.

• +4 1

Is there such thing? I have never heard or watched anything about it. But since the cryptocurrencies are the reality of this world for a long time and most of the companies started to see it legit, I am sure we can expect to hear more of bitcoin in the movies in the near future. Do I care? Of course not. 😄 Have a nice evening and cheers friends

• +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Thanks mates you have done a great job i was wasting my time in watching seasons but now I'll try to watch these movie and learn more about crypto. 

This will  help us to understand more about cryptocurrencies.As Movies learn you more than scrolling the whole day without finding something. 

• +1 1

I agree with you friend because in addition to acquiring information by reading we can also watch videos and more for newbies or those who have just started this is very good because in addition to the information they are going to get reading they can also watch movies about cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Discover about movies about cryptocurrency is great, as for me I convert it straightforwardly i would like to increase that movies based on legendary businessmen or entrepreneurs or movies about how the run of the mill promote mechanism are actual cooperative as perfectly.

Thanks for sharing the links of movies related to cryptocurrency. I always try to get more information and knowledge about cryptocurrency and trading and it's an another best opportunity to get more information. We know that for trading in cryptocurrency knowledge is mandatory for us. After watching these movies we can get more proper information for trading. We should also read the daily news about cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

On 8/15/2020 at 5:55 PM, Moontong said:

Hello guys, I know that we are still having this pandemic virus in our country and we are still required to stay at home to avoid the risk of spreading the virus. It's better to spend our time exploring the crypto world like joining forums like this. We may also spend our time researching cryptocurrency and we can also spend our time on some entertainment which is still related to cryptocurrency. We can watch movies about cryptocurrency, I have here a link of 8 best movie about cryptocurrency, credits to AE Ventures.

Hoping that you will get a lesson from watching the movies.

Have a look with this link to see those movies: https://medium.com/ae-ventures/top-8-blockchain-and-crypto-movies-you-need-to-watch-this-autumn-565473c97654

thanks to share this movies i also learn about cryptocurrency i spend the time to learn about crypto and i collect the knowledge of cryptocurrency to watch this film.

seeing its popularity it would not a surprise thing if we say a movie should be directed on crypto talk it will be good if happens in tgehe 

I agree with you, the epidemic imposed a health blockade on us, as we spend more time at home, and it is necessary that we spend this time to learn more about the field we love, for this your suggestion is very good, films and documentaries that deal with digital currencies will implement us and bring us closer to this area.

On 8/15/2020 at 6:55 PM, Moontong said:

Hello guys, I know that we are still having this pandemic virus in our country and we are still required to stay at home to avoid the risk of spreading the virus. It's better to spend our time exploring the crypto world like joining forums like this. We may also spend our time researching cryptocurrency and we can also spend our time on some entertainment which is still related to cryptocurrency. We can watch movies about cryptocurrency, I have here a link of 8 best movie about cryptocurrency, credits to AE Ventures.

Hoping that you will get a lesson from watching the movies.

Have a look with this link to see those movies: https://medium.com/ae-ventures/top-8-blockchain-and-crypto-movies-you-need-to-watch-this-autumn-565473c97654

This is really great.  

By entertainment, we may know the information about cryptocurrency.  Isn’t is it cool?i think it is.  I never thought that there is a movie which was made depending on cryptocurrency. Many of our friends, our family members our collegs Don't even know about cryptocurrency well.  It will be the best way to let them know about cryptocurrency           

Thank you for this useful post, my friend.
I am really a collector of information by watching movies!
It's fun and useful at the same time.
Interactive visual and audio effects help to stabilize the information.
I will definitely watch these movies which you attached the link to.

Yes watching this movies about cryptocurrencies would really help share information about digital currencies to the less acquainted and would also improve our knowledge.this movies could bring changes to the community on the ideology of cryptocurrencies.this is a nice topic you have shared

Thank you for this participation, watching movies related to cryptocurrencies is wonderful and fun, especially for beginners, it will enrich them with a lot of information in a beautiful way