Movies about cryptocurrency. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Movies about cryptocurrency.

I have never seen a movie about cryptocurrencies before but I have heard they are filming a series about cryptocurrencies at the moment. The series will be expected to be 10 seasons and each season will consist of 10 episodes. It is planned to be a long run and I am a bit curious about how it will turn out. Exciting ! 

• +1 1

Top five blockchain and cryptocurrency related movies that you must watch in 2020.

1.Bitcoin:The end of money as we know it.This is one of the best documentaries about bitcoin to date.

2.Trust Machine:The story of blockchain. 

3.The rise and rise of bitcoin .

4.Life on bitcoin. 

5.Banking on bitcoin. 

Oh wow!! This is so cool!! Why am I so late to know this!? There are movies about cryptotalk!! Will definitely watch now! The more I'm spending my time here the more I'm learning and it's very surprising to me. Because cryptotalk is really a great forum. People who are reading this..one advice to all..please be consistent to this forum. This is gonna be more grand than this I'm sure!!

We can find out about cryptocurrency by searching different nets. Then I can experience it more. Then I'll learn more about cryptocurrency, I can't find any similarities with the scriptcurrency, you can see many BDos on YouT, see these forums.

Well, it has been going 2 month into Crypto world, I still didn't think about the movie on Cryptocurrency. It is very well information you have shared and the link from I am gonna find the movie names that have been made on Cryptocurrency. It will be good experience to learn more about Cryptocurrency.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Thanks for sharing this useful information with us. I was also searching such type of movies. Now i will find movie on tgis site. Thanks and keep posting dear friend. 

Yes, if cryptocurrency related movies are made, then it will be much easier for those who are in favour of movies, then they can learn more knowledge and can know many other things by watching them.In this way we can also enjoy our time and make it important by earning.

• +3 1

I just seen the documentry movie actually there are others about bitcoin and they are usually a little bit dirty thats why i stopped waching them .but  i have not important idea or knowledge till about crylrotalk .I decided to search more information about it.

Yes, a friend of mine suggested this movie to me.  And I forgot to see it.  Of course I'm watching now.  I think there is a need for more films like this which will bring some change in the society.  If a subject reaches a professor or tutor, people don't like to learn things, they will like to learn it through movies, thank you.

I really liked the ones that showed the history of bitcoin. I couldn't believe I can recently know bitcoin, leaving the time it was increasing unknown to me. I hope not to late. 

Yes , my family member suggested this movie to me.I personally preferred to ones that historical backdrop of bitcoins. Also i really liked the one  that show the history of bitcoins.

Yes you make good content, o many people don't know about this kind of movies which all about cryptocurrency.  So with this movies they can get maximum and can understand well . Because we learn more by movies then reading.  So i seen few of them ,but if you see you would get some knowledge about this . So this is great opportunity to learn a about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. 

You shared a informative and valuable topic. Movies play important roles to understand the history of any thing. By showing movies about bitcoin of cryptocurrency helps to understand what is bitcoin? How come from? When come in market.

On 8/15/2020 at 6:55 PM, Moontong said:

Hello guys, I know that we are still having this pandemic virus in our country and we are still required to stay at home to avoid the risk of spreading the virus. It's better to spend our time exploring the crypto world like joining forums like this. We may also spend our time researching cryptocurrency and we can also spend our time on some entertainment which is still related to cryptocurrency. We can watch movies about cryptocurrency, I have here a link of 8 best movie about cryptocurrency, credits to AE Ventures.

Hoping that you will get a lesson from watching the movies.

Have a look with this link to see those movies: https://medium.com/ae-ventures/top-8-blockchain-and-crypto-movies-you-need-to-watch-this-autumn-565473c97654

But let me give you my sincere things for this information .This is a really good topic and it was very helpful. I didn't know that it was a movie about crypto. But now I know and I really like to watch those movies so that I can learn more and more about crypto and enjoy my time in this pandemic situation.

• +2 1

Things like this is what will make people especially the beginners to know more about the world of cryptocurrency, and also creating or designing application like games will also help, I really would try to learn or watch some of the movies link listed above @Al-mubin

• +1 1

Yeah you are right friend. A documentary movie of bitcoin will be very fantastic. Then lot of people will understand about it more. I hope we can get a movie about crypto currency in future.

More interesting topic i have never scene like it . I have scene not hear about movies on cryptocurrency. This idea should give to hollywood they will make a picture on this.if anyone have knows about then please mention movie name. 

The movies about crypto are usually documentaries about Bitcoin, and most of them are done in a very bad way, only a few have good information inside and they usually look like one hour advertisements having brainwashing techniques that are not required. The message is clear and it is the fail fiat bank system. Yet they have to make one hour documentaries and explain very little about Bitcoin. And nothing at all for other cryptocurrencies.

You're right, it's a great idea to invest the time we spend at home because of the Corona virus to learn and enhance our knowledge of crypto.  So we work online from home and make money.

Edited by Jhujhu

Thank you very much friend for your contribution of movies, I think it is a different and entertaining way to continue nurturing our minds about cryptocurrencies, I personally recommend "Cryptopia: Bitcoin, Blockchains and the Future of the Internet", it is from last year and I think it is of the most recent on the subject of cryptocurrencies.

This looks like a great step for cryptocurrencies that AE ventures created a movie about cryptocurrencies many of the beginners got interest in cryptocurrencies by watch this movie and this will be a great step for the popularity of digital currencies.

Really thank you for this interesting way to learn more about cryptocurrencies. I have always wanted another way to learn other than reading because I hate reading so much and you helped me a lot. Thanks and appreciation for your participation.

Very good information you are provided. I have a lot of interest in crypto currency, as a jr member I feel need to know more about crypto world, I am already searching about it but your way seems to me better.  

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency is talked everywhere, people are also interested about this topic so movies based on this topic will be surely help people. It will create awareness about this topic and will make it more popular among them and I would also watch that movie if someone suggest me.

From my own point of view, I think this might be a good idea to have a movie done on crypto currency so as to enlighten the world about how lucrative it can be and also being the safest means of transaction.