New topics are not getting as much attention - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kyoukage01

New topics are not getting as much attention

14 minutes ago, Cryptotalk01 said:

I believe that is due to large number of begginers we have in the forum right now and since that is the best place for them to learn more about the forum then it's fine because no begginers is allowed to post in "cryptowold section" right now.

Newbie members with less than 300 useful posts, that's tolerable maybe. But members with 1000+ posts and STILL have more than half of the posts they make on that section alone? Man, they've got issues.

And even though new members can't post (?) they can still read the new topics from other sections, right? From what I've recently observed, even the number of views are less than impressive. *sigh* And those other sections are supposed to have much more information on cryptocurrencies.

Edited by kyoukage01

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

22 minutes ago, kyoukage01 said:

And even though new members can't post (?) they can still read the new topics from other sections, right? From what I've recently observed, even the number of views are less than impressive. *sigh* And those other sections are supposed to have much more information on cryptocurrencies.

Well you have a good point my friend and if you also notice you will see that the top three(3) sections which includes " About forum, Begginers section and Cryptowold section" get more attention ahead of other sections of the forum and I also think that is not too proper especially for newbies, they need to visit other sections so as to acquire more experience.

I think your post is very important, I hope that the new topics will gain some attention from the rest of the individuals, which encourages more participation and interaction on the Crypto platform

Majority of topics are not getting much reputation because everyone wana post and expect to be liked by others. If everyone become sincere and start giving reputation to everyone who deserves it then there will be no issue 

• +1 1

I think people should be aware of the fact that we can sort comments by the new ones instead of the default sorting of the updated comment ones. When people change the sort by option at the top extreme right of the website we can see the new comments.

• +2 1

I also noticed that there are great topics with interesting content but they get no replies because most of the members in the forum have no clue about some key subjects in the crypto market. They usually agree with what others write and spend their time in the forum to fill their daily paid post quota. I don't think this is a good thing because the main purpose of the forum is not to give you free bitcoin but provide all members with a good platform to share their knowledge and experiences with the community.

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Yes I have come across many new topics in the forum that are not getting more attention and I think most of the member are afraid of contributing to a duplicate topic that already exist in the forum that is why is adviceable to search for topic before creating a new topic.

This is because most of the topics created  by beginners and may not have sufficient experience, or as i have noticed most of the modern topics is only old repetitions, or perhaps the fear of deletion when if a topic has deleted, comments and quotes will deleted.

Sometimes new topic get not much attention. This is really sad. People don't react. All hard work vanish. But never lose your hope. You  have to be more serious and try to give more effort to make your content as much informative as possible.            

• +1 1

Yes i also see that new topics are no getting attention as like old posts. 

Because old posts were done by a seniors, so every beginner comes here they first try to reach seniors posts to get knowledge. 

New comers also doing posts but are not getting attention much. 

So we try to give attention to new posts also that have valuable information. 

On 8/12/2020 at 7:43 AM, TheRaed said:

You actually believed it
I am still facing this problem until now and it is due to the old members who avoid interacting with us and I do not know the purpose of this

it is  not the old members who do not want to intrect with us, it is because they all are afraid for the new topics which would be deleted before the 7 days.

What's more, as before, new topics on this forum do not attract many people, and then earlier six months ago, when the topic was released on the forum, there were a lot of people looking at it, in fact, Write a lot of messages.

Hello my friend. Of course, the topics in the forum differ from one person to another. The important and useful topic is the one that requires us to deal and interact with everyone.

• +1 1

There are two reasons first reason is people give only reactions for those members who are senior or having a good reputation so i think what the junior members will do in this situation people think about the junior they are also doing so much hard work and we should also give a good reputation to junior members

I think the reason is that some issues are subject to deletion, so we can't take the risk and respond to them, so for me I have to wait at least 24 hours to respond to this issue, there is also something new by departureI don't find it useful and adequate for members to respond to topics and I don't have experience so I only share topics that I respond to usefullyI have come up with a lot of new topics in the forum that are not getting much attention and I think most members are afraid to contribute to a similar topic that already exists in the forum, so it is advisable to search for topics to create a new topicBefore

ago
ahead
Ere
earlier on
in the past
since
of old
at first
afore
foremost
in the beginning
erst
frontward
frontwards
anteriorly
to Concerned neo-hippies and their global warming, i'll tell ya.

You are right my friend, I also have seen many new posts that have only few replies. I think most common reason is the fear of deleting posts that prevents the members from replying. It is true that most new topics are posting by beginners with same question and members know that those topic will delete with our replies. That's why, members prefer replying on old topics instead of new topics.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

On 1/20/2021 at 8:44 PM, Faizan12 said:

There are two reasons first reason is people give only reactions for those members who are senior or having a good reputation so i think what the junior members will do in this situation people think about the junior they are also doing so much hard work and we should also give a good reputation to junior members

Why should the members do so? Being a "senior member" does not guarantee that all his posts are useful and interesting. Likewise, a "junior member" who is actually a pro crypto trader can give useful comments on his first 100 posts alone. I don't give reactions based on rank but rather on content, that's for sure. Others ought to do likewise as well.

On 1/22/2021 at 3:50 PM, Alex Fron said:

You are right my friend, I also have seen many new posts that have only few replies. I think most common reason is the fear of deleting posts that prevents the members from replying. It is true that most new topics are posting by beginners with same question and members know that those topic will delete with our replies. That's why, members prefer replying on old topics instead of new topics.

If you ask me, I personally prefer posting on new topics, because I get to have my comments on the FIRST PAGE so everybody gets to see my views immediately. But I carefully pick which new topics to post on.

Most new topics posted by beginners tend to violate the standards (like this link) set by the forum, therefore it is not safe to post replies on it. Self-respecting members should learn to be able to recognize which new posts are worth replying to and which ones are not.

• +3 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Its not a surprise that most new topics are not getting the required attention that is necessary, but these is not a general case, some few wonderful topics still get to achieve success. 

• +2 1

There is some lethargy on the part of everyone. Few members are the ones who initiate the process of creating new topics, because most of the members present here are only commenting in order to avoid the deletion process on the one hand and because the suspension does not need much fatigue on the other hand, in addition to that, the financial gains are uniform for topics or Comments

I suggest that the forum modify the bonuses that are given to writers, as they should get double the reward for every topic they create

Well this is a serious issue and must be dealt with it fast. The members are also worried about getting their posts deleted and also if the posts that they are trying to comment already is a duplicate , it would be really useless and hence this could get their post deleted. Also there are lots of in active accounts so this is another reason.

10 hours ago, Froshk said:

Its not a surprise that most new topics are not getting the required attention that is necessary, but these is not a general case, some few wonderful topics still get to achieve success. 

@Froshk  since I join in this forum i notice well contractive and helpffu topics always attract members attention, but some members post similar and repeated topics, and forum members know those topics not stay longer, obviously those topics not attract much attention, so try to post useful content.

I am a new member in this forum and I have not even reached ten posts and it is clear that I have not yet created my own topic, but I like your idea that we all focus on creating our own topics, it is important for the forum to have an extensive content so that its users always have topics where they can leave their opinion and can also discuss. 

I've made some topics here, but they're all ignored. No one would answer my questions. If it's because my topic doesn't have an impact, that's cool with me. I literally in the process of starting in here, and I was so intrigued about a lot of stuff. I knew and understood that I need to read the rules and other advice from the platform, but still I don't get the right answer to that. Now I was worried that making new topics would be ignored again. That's why, for the time being, I tend to comment on other posts, rather than making my own. One thing I found here is that the older post has a lot more responses up to this point, unlike the newer ones.

New topics are not getting enough attentions because members are avoiding new topics to reply because the new topic will be deleted. I saw nowadays 95% of new topics are deleting. For that members are choosing old topics to reply. I think administrator need to take a good step on this crisis.

I think so. This is happening this forum. Because new members are not creating much useful content that is not answerable or people think they are not. That's why they're getting less answers. So it is a bad thing for this forum. So we must have huge knowledge of the cryptocurre.