I am proud of all Cryptotalk members. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

I am proud of all Cryptotalk members.

The success of the forum is the success of all members, and maintaining it is a duty of all of us against all violations of special instructions and reporting spammers. It is a wonderful forum that provided many members with a lot

I am new here And I join this Forum on recommendation of my friend who is working here for a long time . Now I'm happy to be here S it is a good forum to earn Money and to learn about cryptocurrency and Most of the things that i don't know. I've no idea about cryptocurrency before joining cryptotalk but gradually I'm learning a lot from this forum . I used to explore different sections of the forun to gain knowledge.And I think You words of appreciation mean a lot for every newbie Thanks For It. stay Blessed!

Its really takes great pride to be amongst ambitious people in this platform,we should appreciate one another and keep that bond towards achieving our goals.i am really proud of all crypto talk members. Let maintain the spirit of hardwork and dedication 

I welcome all new commer at this forum. Yes a lot of new members are joining this forum after changing the payment system and talk token system is so nice. 

All members (beginner, seniors)  would help each other and learn each other and make this forum top of the online earning website. 

Yeah we all have good mates and members some are old seniors and some are newbie. I am proud to be the member of this forum because i found this forum useful for earning money and boosting my knowledge about crypto world through the members who are sharing their useful ideas knowledge and experience about crypto currency. Really enjoying on this forum about getting knowledge from respected members.

Keep it up

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I also proud of all crypto members. All old members doing work hard to make the environment of the forum pleasure. So new coming members has their responsibility to make the environment as well. Once again i appreciate all the members.

• +1 1

On 8/9/2020 at 10:27 PM, P A Ashif said:

Once when the payment system was changed I thought that now the number of people will decrease in the platform but now after 1 month of new rules. So many new members joined and cryptotalk is again came to a good pace in post count. This should be maintained and I to want to congratulate cryptotalk members

You are absolutely right friend the trend of to join the cryptotalk is not decreasing but increasing with the passage of time . As we know the payment system is also changed but the members didn't reject this forum so carry on your working this is wonderful forum for all the members . I congratulate to all members for getting knowledge, information, skills, experience and also for earning.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes am also new here and i like this forum because of their rules and regulations are beneficial if a person want to work and earn a real time money. Thanks to all members and team that creates this beneficial platform.

• +1 1

I read to you and always liked your posts .. you have a great motivational nature .. I wish I knew cryptotalk earlier and did not waste my time in collecting bounty and competitions .. The forum is a good field for learning and profit and it is the best between all the sources ..

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 8/9/2020 at 7:23 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Let start with new members,
You have joined this forum when the payment system has been changed, so you don't have any self proof that this forum is legit! But you trusted us after we prove to you that this forum is real and has many benefits apart from paying us! Just keep it up, what i believe is that every hard way that you pass has a good ending. 

Old members,

I wrote that short message to motivate the beginners. For the first time, we were earning 30,000 satoshis (0.0003 BTC) every day for writing 30 useful posts, but now we earn Talk tokens from our useful posts. It is not bad, but i feel proud for beginners because they joined this forum when the payment method has been changed, and at the same time we can't trade those tokens that we earn until September! But these new members are still with us. They believe in us, and now we are in the same journey until we can trade Talk tokens! Writing together, learning together, laughing together, and many more good things.

All members,

We have so many members here on the platform, and each member lives differently from other members, there is a member with a better life and there is another has a very normal life. I know there are those who will oppose it but that is the truth, our lives are different! But when we come to this forum, we all have one dream which is to put our crypto-related arguments so that we can discuss them together and gain new knowledge in those discussions. Therefore, let us continue to work together without discriminating against the rank of your fellow member. You as an old member,  help the new members so that our forum continues to have good members, and you as a new member be proud to be helped by an experienced member if he or she points out something that is right for you. Respect everyone because that will help you get along with more members and you will get very far.

__________________!

Yes, everyone should work with us to raise the level of the forum to the first global ranks
It is imperative not to distinguish between members or to carry out any acts of hatred and hatred, and give the good people a negative evaluation. This is something that others must overcome and learn from the good people in the forum

of course i will fell proud because I am member this crypto site and earn money this site so there are many people work this site and earn money a lot of. I will invite my close friend as if they are work this crypto site.

thanks 

14 hours ago, Gomez12 said:

You are right,we have to support each other and work together as a team,these forum giving us good profits and learning from each others.i start my cryptotalk journey for the first time with zero comment I enter these forum without having good knowledge of crypto afraid to make comment not to make mistake but know now am very because am having good support from seniors and learning gradually from them before I become good as them also to help people too.I appreciate them for their hard working and encouragement given to beginners in the forum.

They are indeed doing great to many newbies, I respect the older member with performance towards us,they never relent and always answer to our questions always, and am sure one day we will make same impact on others life too

On 8/10/2020 at 1:23 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Let start with new members,
You have joined this forum when the payment system has been changed, so you don't have any self proof that this forum is legit! But you trusted us after we prove to you that this forum is real and has many benefits apart from paying us! Just keep it up, what i believe is that every hard way that you pass has a good ending. 

I just recently joined this forum and I notice that the community is really friendly. Before I register in this forum yesterday, I checked if the website is legitimate and I learned that it is so I immediately create an account on this forum and yobit. I always find proofs and background check so that I can assure that I will be safe.

In crypto talk many types of users.rhe thinking of different user will be different.every user can do comments on different posts for his reservation.i like this method .it is more organized.

Of course I am also proud of cryptotalk members. Cryptotalk members are really cooperative with each other. People appreciate each for good work. They honestly give reaction to our post. They don't show attitude toward junior members of the forum. I am really happy to join this nice community. 

Yeah all the members are very hardworking and they will response you even if they don't know about the topic. Every member are very keen to learn new things about the cryptocurrenies and interested in trading.

• +2 1

On 9/24/2020 at 2:12 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Through my work in this forum, I received the best experience and earned money in addition to making many friends here. We exchange interest, knowledge and fun. For me, CryptoTalk is my window to the world of cryptocurrencies and my bond with colleagues in this field from all over the world.
I believe in the success of the forum and its honesty and continued with until the end.

Well said, this forum has helped me as well, I have learned many things that have helped me to earn a good profit in trading and investing. Also i have made a lot of friends, I am very happy because this forum has changed me completely, there are even members who needs my support in trading!

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I wholesomely agree with this POST, some members of this great forum are actually uplifting the values that is already in existence within the forum , their topics are so educative and simple to understand, we are all proud of the entire cryptotalk.org community 

Yes my friend I am feeling very happy to being the part of this cryptotalk community. Because here working is very simple, just mqkes posts and earn Bitcoin and talks.  And I am also learning a Knowledge and skills from the crypto world.  Also there are many sections where you can learn skills about the trading. 

• +1 1

Hello dear, where in a period of time the payment system has changed, as the number of people has increased in the basic system, where there are new rules in the forum that we have to adhere to, and this forum is one of the best distinctive forums, which contains a huge amount of information and various experiences

At the past few months, crypto talk made a big change in the forum itself. There were no rates like that before and talk tokens. But now, there is. Members are also increasing every single day and moderators are very strict on every post of each members. This forum is really a great platform.

Iam very proud of all crypto members here, even though i joined today when i went through all the questions and its replies by various people i understood that people in this platform are very hardworking I just loved reading various questions and replies here. The other superior members are a motivation and inspiration for the newbies. 

the new payment is one step for every posted topics and comments to know what is the most informative and more useful posts and the useless posts to clear this cryptotalk forum from non useful and spammers. I love being a member here getting more knowledge about cryptocurrencies and i can earn money from my useful ideas.

• +5 1