How to invest your talkcoin in yobit investbox - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How to invest your talkcoin in yobit investbox

For me, since I started working here on the forum, I have read many posts about ways to invest in yobit by putting cryptocurrencies in the investment fund and currently I am putting Talkcoin
 It has a winning potential of 1% each day and I think it's a good percentage

• +3 1

Thank you for this information, I think I will benefit from it for me and all the junior members here. Because through these simple steps I can get some profit, and I also trust the yobit platform so I think it is a safe and good investment for me as a novice

• +5 1

Thanks for your sharing and motivate for us we can more earn with investment if we store our talk token and then we can invest in invest box we will earn good profit . It is good for us for making good money. And we can more earning with investment many talk tokens.

Thank you mate for this wonderful information on how to invest your talktoken or any other cryptocurrencies in the yobit investbox. I also use to invest my talktoken and I use to receive profits from it, every 24 hours. 

The truth is that your publication is very useful for all beginners and as you have attached many graphics explaining all the steps it will be comfortable for us to do it, I am one of the people who has a hard time making transactions but now that I saw your graphics I started to study them and I realized that I was doing well, I just needed them to confirm a million thanks my friend and continue like this with your useful publications for all of us.

• +3 1

I don't know about this feature from the yobit platform before until, so I think that the yobit is one of the best cryptocurrency exchange platform that has numerous benefits over other exchange platform, so I'll try that some time, thank you so much. 

• +2 1

Wonderful topic my friend .. this is what I was looking for a long time ago
But how do you calculate the profits on this investment?
Is there a loss in it? Please clarify and thank you.

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

I appreciate your effort in writing an explanatory article on how to benefit from talk codes, although the daily interest rate does not exceed 1%, but when we combine it in an amount it will be very good value of the cryptocurrencies, it is more valuable

• +4 1

I wasn't aware of that investment plan of yobit. But it's quite surprising. We can make a benefit from this investment plan. 1% increment on daily basis on our amount will be benefit for us. This is the best way of getting benefit out of talk tokens.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

It was a very great idea in dealing with TALK currency before its inclusion on the yobit platform, where members invested in this currency for months and the profit was 1% per day, and the currency was listed at a great price at that time 200 satoshi, but I think that this matter affected the collapse of the currency later and quickly.

• +3 1

Thanks for this useful information my friend this topic is really helpful and beneficial for all the members of this platform because we are not earning a good amount of money from this platform so we need to get income from other income sources so his ideas is very useful for all of us for earning a good amount of money. 

It is good to use the currencies and symbols that we gain from the forum in the field of investment or trading, in order to increase our experience in understanding ways to profit from digital currencies.

Thank you for this detailed explanation. You are a true friend of the forum. Now I can monetize my tokens on the Yopit platform without fear of making mistakes.

Hello friends.If this plan would be exist after launching this talk so this will affect positively on its price and stability! also the best thing we can do during this time which we work before launching this token is to invest our all tokens in the investbox in yobit.thanks for read my comment

you have provided a detailed explanation of the process of investing in the talk currency through the investment fund on the yobit platform, and this topic will be important and useful to all new members of the forum and it will make it easier for them to understand how to invest on the platform, I put my currencies in the investment and I find it a good way to increase our currencies in a comfortable way.

Yes, my friend, I think that this subject is the educational section of the appropriate place that teaches us and explains to us how to invest icons and how to get a profit of 1% for free. This is really useful information for all members, especially for new members, and I think it is a wonderful and distinctive plan and I advise all members to invest in the YOBIT platform

A useful and easy-to-use investment fund that everyone can work with and we can choose the currency we want.
Some currencies have conditions for investment that differ from others, and there is a minimum for all currencies to start investing in.
And whoever wants to work in this has to use a large capital, so the more it helps, the better the daily profits in relation to the value that they will provide in the investment.

• +3 1

dear friend thanks a lot for sharing your information about the investment of toxins us in that way we will able to invest our talk talk rasgulla invest box but I want to tell you that the value of tokens is too much lower in these days so we should not proper to invest the tokens in the invest box

• +1 1

Thank you so much dear senior, you have chosen a great topic to share about investbox. It is true that investbox is one of the best features of YoBit site that give opportunity to get profit from our investment in investbox. You have explained very well about investing the Talktokens in investbox with the plan of 1% daily.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yes, it is a very good participation. Many beginners ask about the investment fund and how to benefit from it. Therefore, it is good steps to follow. I also invest the talks in the investment fund and make profits from it.

• +2 1

I am investing the talking symbol in the Ubiquit platform, it returns a profit of 1% per day, but the best aspect of investing is that the profit is entered into the investment automatically. 

• +4 1

Thank you, my friend, I explained the investment fund in yobit well . For me, I prefer short-term investment because I think it is good and avoids loss due to fluctuations in the long-term price .

• +2 1

I am also trying to collect talk token and you are also right by doing investment we can earn a good profit and I will also try to make a good investment and like this we can make a good profit and many members are also doing it.

@Babubu609 @Babubu609 @Babubu609 I believe this subject belongs in the tutorial section because the way you illustrate step by step how to invest talk token in investment box is really cool, and this knowledge is really helpful for new members, because they are now earning talk token as well, but they don't exactly know how to earn 1% daily profit from investment box, so I hope they understand and earn more.