Can we still comment for some old posts and get paid? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Can we still comment for some old posts and get paid?

You can comment on old posts as long as the post is still open, you can add something useful, and there are some topics locked that cannot be answered

Yes, because here in this forum your quality of post is considered. It doesn't matter that your are commenting in old posts or the new one. The forum pay you for the useful, constructive ,informative ,understandable ideas it doesn't matter post is old one or new one.

• +3 1

I think it's ok to comment in the old topics. As they still exists in forum they are surely allowed to reply those topics. And you will surely get paid for your replys if they are good enough. So, keep making good posts. 

• +3 1

We can comment to any post we will be paid.  You can search any unique topic and write over here. It's very encouraging forum. Although still I had not post a topic because I think first I have to acquire enough knowledge to speak up

• +1 1

I think comenting on old post is more benefital and time saving.New post gests deleted sometimes and those dont get counted as useful post.So you dont get paid for thos deleted post.So try to comment on old post.

Sure you can continue posting within old post which doesn't locked yet, but make sure that's your reply not getting deleted or getting locked. 

• +2 1

On 8/5/2020 at 3:26 PM, Moontong said:

Hello guys, I just want to open up this topic about those old posts, can we still comment on those posts and get paid?

This will help other members here who also don't know things about it, I hope that there is someone who knows if we can still comment to the old posts of this forum. It came up on my mind upon seeing my paid post which is not equal to the posts that I had created.

Yes friend you can comment on old posts and you get paid for it because this forum allow us to commenting on old posts by which you can help someone or have a knowledge about it then you can share your knowledge.

Yes we can post on old topics too. For this obviously crypto will pay us 

As usal i do post on old topics too, i dont check.the date.  Many of old topics help me to learn more.  I am very glad and for this i dont skip any old post either        

In my understanding that peoples can doing commenting on old posts. Because the topic is not closed by the owner and still open it mean that you can comment to this posts.

Yes you can do that, but after a while you can't comment some posts. If you can comment that means you can get paid. You should be informative with  your comments, otherwise it would be spam comment. I am pretty sure many of us doing that and it's totally okay because we can add something important.

• +4 1

The old posts provide a lot of information tous that's why this forum have allowed the users to post on older topics and get paid. But your post must be useful and relevant to get paid 

• +1 1

Of course you can, I don't seem to have noticed the ban on this in the official forum rules. This is even more convenient, because old topics are not deleted and your messages will be 100% counted.

Yes of course you can. If there is a comment option.
But you have to keep one thing in mind, your written comment is very useful. Everyone seems to understand very easily. And some can learn. If you can understand all the rules, then you can comment on all the new and old posts..

Yes, my friend, we can comment on some old posts and earn money as long as the post is there and has not been removed from the forum, and you can interact with it and provide your progress.

We can still comment on old posts and get paid because the author of those posts can still come back to them and check the replies which will still help them and you will only get paid if the comment has received a positive reaction.

Yes we can still comment on old post. Because the really exist. Buy commenting on old post you can earn money and also earn knowledge of many other thing. So it is okay to do comment on old post. So not to worry about that.

On 8/5/2020 at 11:26 AM, Moontong said:

Hello guys, I just want to open up this topic about those old posts, can we still comment on those posts and get paid?

This will help other members here who also don't know things about it, I hope that there is someone who knows if we can still comment to the old posts of this forum. It came up on my mind upon seeing my paid post which is not equal to the posts that I had created.

There are  old topics  we can comment and there are other ones that we can't comment it depends on the content of the topic if an old topic is looking for a help and a solution has already been rendered to the questionnaire there is no need to comment on such topic these are method that leads out post from deleting.

Hello my friend, I think that you can comment on the topics if they are still open, but if the comments have been suspended, you cannot comment on them.

Hello, my friend, you can comment on old publications as the old publication is important. New members can benefit from these publications and learn from them which contain valuable information that everyone benefits from, especially the newcomers in the forum. To the future at all times, useful and important publications, whether new or old, are useful to everyone, every day happy

@Moontong

Of course dear mate we can comment too some old post i think its much better than to new post because some old post have hundreds of reply amd they not chamces of deletion . Many of the expert member share your opinion with us   So i say thstvwe have to comment some old post get paid.

I think yes you are right. You can post on an old topics there is no doubt and they are also paying. No doubt you can do it and earn it. Just simple there is no any issues.

• +2 1

In my opinion, the answer is, yes, i am not sure. I think it is allow yet to comment old posts and they continuing to pay us. There is nothing wrong happened with old posts. So why they will not pay us for that?

Edited by sakisaki55
clear sentence

i think for that question it's a yes as long as your posts are more informative and useful ideas and must be have constructive words and helpful to the topic and some other members here at cryptotalk forum but do not post useless ideas to prevents posts deletion.

There are no problems with that as long as the comment is not closed. You can comment and express your opinion on a topic. All posts are exposed to discussions as long as they are not closed.