An Idea to encourage members to create topics - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

An Idea to encourage members to create topics

Your idea is brilliant and I think it will benefit the forum to have only those helpful topics accepted by the moderators, thereby protecting us from post deletion problems, and I hope it would be great to see anything like this being added to the forum.

Topic creation is not for everyone because posts are deleted while topics too can be like that. But if a member want to create topic, it will be good to search first if the topic has been existing before or not in order to know what to do, existing topics should not be created but looking for another one to post. 

Well my friend, your idea is good and useful for the payment. But I think it will also increase the violation in the forum. It is because many of the beginners don't read the rules and regulations of the forum. They create useless posts to complete 20 posts in a day. If the posts will increase 20 to 30 posts in a day, them there also will increase the useless posts.

• +1 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

To get positive interactions and good reputations, you must write good topics related to coding, its advantages, and the forum. When writing topics, you must have understood the rules of the forum and search for the topic you are thinking about if it exists. Do not publish it.

Increasing paid tokens when someone posts a thread is a good move to motivate members to post new threads to improve this forum. But increasing paid tokens can cause that token to be overused and lose value.

Uts seems good to making more topics because now we all needs topics because there are so much lack of topics if you are done more than thousand posts so we need fresh topics to reply here more

It is a very useful and interesting idea to encourage each other and to motivate members to spread useful and interesting ideas about digital currencies, their technologies and their technology. Providing prizes for special publications in my opinion is very effective.

Well, my lady. Yes, there must be a higher reward for those who create a useful topic and the forum has already begun to take this step in order to encourage the creation of new topics. Nice suggestion and thank you because you are an active member.

I think the moderators are doing their job perfectly! By increasing the number of paid talk for the articles created, they made with this movement a lot of members seeking to write articles to make their earnings greater! But there are downsides to this thing, such as the emergence of a large number of bad members whose only concern is getting money without writing good content articles.

• +4 1

Yes,  you idea is really good one,  because when people know that when they create a topic,  they would receive high payment for that,  and that would improve the number of new posys and members would compete to create better topics instead of just making comments in someone else's posts. 

I really agree with you that it is a great idea to create enthusiasm in this forum, when the forum increases the rewards for useful posts then many members will create useful posts and they will not hesitate to humiliate.

Yes dear you are right there are few member which create a new topic and some are avoide from the new posting. So people tried to reply to the repeated question. We should guide to the people from creating new topics.

• +4 2

It would be great initiative to increase the reward for the content creators. As it would help to motivate content creators in their work, and they will be dedicated to create more useful contents, if they are rewarded with a good number of tokens. 

I don't think it's good to increase the current rewards, since they pay still big. And if we talk about low post and activity, then maybe this is due to the fact that those who placed here only for profit, only faded away. Therefore, we are confident that activity will start to grow in the coming days. My opinion!

I don't remember exactly the rules but I think that we were getting paid a few more tokens when making a new post. I have had a few posts deleted after some time, although I remember getting paid even for them if they lasted one week, until the payment of the day they were posted. But lately with the price of Talk being very lower, it seems that many don't make articles. I am still at the same rate, I don't want to post duplicates, or worthless posts, so I'm making only when I find something that will help the community.

Of course . Excellent idea for creating new topics and greatly increasing interaction. Maybe the moderators will need our suggestion after we can trade these tokens. But i think we also need to make sure our created topic is not yet discuss here. 

• +2 1

Last year, many members here are saying that you will get 50 TALK token when you create a topic but that's not true, i want to create more topics in that time suddenly i prefer to reply and quote some topics and replies when i get read that news.

• Useful or interesting 1

@BrolySSJI think you already have the solution, which is to increase the economic profitability of new topics. However 30 TALK/new topic is not enough, I hope it will be 50 TALK.
At the same time, we also do not need a system of moderating new posts, forums only need to pay for new topics with community favorites. 10 TALK per good rate, maximum 40 TALK 🙂

This is a great idea, I agree with you, because only in this way, which are the rewards, everyone will be encouraged and publish useful topics, but the review method I think is completely incorrect because there are few moderators and they cannot follow up and approve all the posts .. But the idea of rewarding the posts is an amazing idea and I hope that moderators will consider it.

It is good idea to encourage all the members of the forum to try and make a topic in order to have enough topics in the forum which we would be able to make posts and comments on we should make sure we make topics that are meaningful useful and educative that will create good interaction between members

It will be an attractive idea to encourage members to post more topics, and currently the payments for topics are 50 Talk, so we have to take advantage of this update to publish useful topics and increase its content of new information and ideas that are not repeated.

hello dear newbies and members I hope you all are doing very good firstly I want to tell you that other problems is a very good Dentist at home for learning about the digital currency and Bitcoin and cryptocurrency

• +4 1