Is this how we support new members? - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Is this how we support new members?

Hello my dear we help the new member real because they don't talk much about this forum.It is our duty to tell the new member all the things that are important for this work . We have to support the new members instead of giving them negative reviews. It was possible to gain the approval of this member by helping him and teaching him more about the content of the forum. @Rose5

Yes you are right. We must help others as much as possible so that they do not make mistakes, learn from old experiences and keep the forum clean and have excellent members.

Thank you guys  because  it  is  an important  topic  fir newbies . First joining  in the site,a newbie suffering many problems here as he is new and has no any experience about it. So we should come forword to help them. And the administration has need to open a newbie help joon to help newbies . 

We must support the beginners.It is very rude to misbehave with them.Everyone go through the beginner step.So the old members should help the newbies.I am also a beginner and expecting your support. 

Edited by Rupa2021

Yes friend you make a good post. We can help the new members by publishing the informational posts. the expert members here must help newcomers and answer their questions about the forum, so that they can understand the basic rules of this forum. We must support the new members and not make them take a bad idea of the forum members. We should not be very critical of the new members, as they need support and assistance.

Every beginner should read the rules and regulations before starting their journey at the forum and they can also consult to any senior member to know that what to do and how to do. I agree with you that rather than going harsh we should teach newbies the right way of doing work.

Motivation and proper guideline is necessary to achieve the destination and goals.It the duty of oldbies to guide the newbies and help them out in difficuly situations.In this way they can succeed.

Every good idea helps the newbies and makes them clear abuot the more information regarding their question.We support you on helping the newbies specially.This will help him in future to earn more and more.

I support all members not only through reputation, but also through their direction and encouragement, as well as helping them and answering their questions for free. I just want to be one of the elderly members.

• +2 1

If we are not able to help and appreciate new members, what is the purpose of what we found here. We work on a daily basis to help others and help ourselves also because in my opinion, this is the main purpose of our posts being useful

• +1 1

I was also a beginner and I am still a beginner but this is wrong that we should encourage the new beginner and I think the people give the warning point because he is posting against the rule there is the thing in the rule that we should make a post of 100 character but we should not discourage them we should told them.

I agree with you. Everyone should be treated well, not just beginners. We are here to learn and share experiences. We must be cooperative for this. Negative criticism can be directed in a gentle way for beginners.

Of course, I saw this unfair thing so I decided to post it so we could discuss it together.  একজন A newcomer by the name of Immen he / she answered the same question that I was answering and asked "What is cryptotalk" but sadly he got more than 15 negative feedback after asking!  Now to make this point my point, we always say that we should support new members and we see it is a brand new member (0-20 posts) but instead of supporting him we gave him a warning point!  We know that a post with less than 100 characters is violating the rules of the forum but if he is a newcomer (21-100 posts) then we can at least give those warning points!  However this member has only two terms and he asked this question so that anyone can explain to him in depth about this forum.  I know that not all members will agree with me, but regularly we see new topics to promote this forum so that we can get new members and help this forum grow more than here, if we are to respond as negatively as new members.  , We will leave them and give bad reviews for our forums!  We should give them a chance, it was just a matter of explaining the cryptocurrency and probably let him know the rules of the post with a message!  We can use negative feedback about scammers, bad posts, nonsense, and so on.

I agree with you on this. We must help new members through positive evaluations and help them understand this forum and learn about the cryptocurrency so that they do not make mistakes. It is the best way.

• +2 1

my friend I want to tell you that we should to spot the new members on this forum I want to tell you that you should to given the positive reputation on the post of new members that will encourage them to work hard on this forum best of luck and keep patience

• +2 1

Yes it is good to rate new members of this forum.we should support them so that they might be able to do good.by supporting them it will helpful for them for their motivation and better performance.

My dear friend When i was newbie on this platform so  i was also facing this  type of problems..... so we have to appreciate all new beginner and old members which are giving me good reactions in this way there confidence will be improve... Then I make more better posts on this platform...

We can help them by sharing their knowledge, sharing their experience  and telling them about this form, that we have to teach them more and more about what the form is. When they know about it, then they will surely be able to tell it to others. 

Yes, we must work to help the junior members and work to evaluate their publications with positive ratings so that they do not get a negative reputation because that will make them feel frustrated and move away from the forum and this will reduce the reputation of the forum

• +2 1

New members need a lot of support and encouragement because the new member is ignorant and wants to get information. Therefore, the old member should help every new member.

Hello mate this is very useful post yes we really need the support each other in this forum most the brand new member because they don't know how to work in this forum and when they ask we should help them with meaningful answer.

Hello my friend
Thank you for this useful information. I am renewing here and I hope to learn more from this wonderful forum

Greetings to you. One of the most important things that we must all adhere to is providing all support and assistance to all members of this forum, especially the new members, and I hope all members adhere to this and adhere to it.