We can still give reaction - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

We can still give reaction

First of all, I thank you, my dear friend, for your wonderful post about your experience that you have gone through while being restricted in this forum, as you have continued to enter this forum in order to keep up with all the updates that may be exposed, and through that you were able to know that you can give Reputation for member support.
We thank this great forum for offering us all these opportunities.

It is a great idea that you are using your time despite the ban by reading comments, learning from them and providing benefit to others by giving them a good reputation on their posts

• +3 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

We can give a lot if we want because we have done a lot of good things here so we have learned a lot from here in a better way. Hopefully we will get a lot of things from here for a while. We are getting a lot, hopefully one day a lot will happen.

• +1 1

Yes, reactions can be given here on posts by members if they really deserve a response.  Many people earnestly strive to write the best posts in order to get the highest good reputation for later winning topics.

In my opinion, if there is a limit and a warning point has been given it would be nice if we stop reacting first and not be on the forum for a while because that would be a waste of time. Taking a short break and looking for other sites that pay will give us hope to be able to generate more Bitcoin, it will allow us to have the opportunity to increase our income in the crypto world. So we can focus on other things that are more useful than just reacting.

• +5 1

Perhaps you didn’t read the topic well at first because your answers aren’t related to the topic. We really need to try the truth and put everything together perfectly, we work for good content and we respond to good content, I know when I'm more busy I still have some time off here and some time to contribute here.

Greeting to all members,  thank you for your valuable advice. I hope  Your post will be more helpful for all of us .and it also gives us more assurance of what we are doing it will be beneficial for all of us. Best wishes

This is a good thing for the forum. This matter gives the forum greater effectiveness and so that it is more democratic, meaning it can warn you and you can like, evaluate and even follow the news without any hindrance. 

• +3 1

Yes giving out reactions is very important in the forum as the forum members are mostly dependent on this and to earn a good amount of cash in this platform. This is good and we will encourage ourselves to.

You are doing a great job, you should continue to give a reputation for useful posts, write comments on topics, and adhere to the terms and rules of this forum.

• +3 1

Dear friend, you have invested your time in a beneficial way.  You should know and learn more about this forum, but this is a good step for you.  You are under penalty and keep researching, learning, and making a reputation for others.  Everyone should do the same and you must warn, my friend, not to fall victim to prohibition or punishment again.

Yes, friend, we can still give reactions to other publications or topics that others do, only now they do not pay us as before for evaluating but we can still give reactions to other people who deserve it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, this is a good thing that if you find a post that seem useful and unique then it is your moral responsibility to rate them positively and if you do so , I believe, your posts will be reognized as well. But I have seen that there are certain people who don't react positively on the post of others and this is not a good thing at all.

• +4 1

Yes you can do that but remember give reputation only for those content that deserve to receive reputation. And also always be responsible to the rules in this forum to avoid restrictions. This is an awareness to everyone to avoid problems to your account.

• +3 1

Yes my dear friend we can still giving the reputation because reputation is encourage the people to work more on this forum and I want to suggest to you that you should to give in the positive reputation to the new members this will encourage them to work hard

• +1 1

Maybe you didn't read the topic well at first because your answers are not relevant to the topic. We work for good content and we respond to good content. If you are able to provide the same content, the most important thing is to know the reason for this restriction. We should learn from our mistakes and come back stronger than before.

You are a wonderful and effective member of this forum ..
Next time be careful my friend, so I don't fall in the wrong again

11 minutes ago, Danyel said:

Reading and rating despite in restriction, Virtually it shows you are an active member who is devoted and dedicated to gaining or receiving not only payment but for the sake of gaining knowledge and experience.Best of luck.

@Danyel That says that it is a good person, even forbidden can help others and that is important, did not be frustrated by what happened but went ahead, hoping that it will end its prohibition and continue with what I was doing, that speaks very well Of people, not surrender and think that what happens is not the fault of others but of your mistakes and should not influence what you should do every day.

That's a good news but as of now the payment from the reactions is now gone by having a lot of spammers and also the management can also detect the members who are doing cheating on reputation by spamming it for a short period of time and that is a great move from them.

It is a good job to continue learning and knowledge despite your restriction. This indicates your love for the forum and for learning and your dedication to work .. I congratulate you for this good work.

Hello there greetings yes you can still reaction while the section will impose on you are you have to be very patient and wait for few days and then post again if you have a good quality of content in your post then you will be fine and people like and give you positive reputation

That is great mate! Your dedication on working to this platform is superb. It means you're not just here just to earn but to learn more. Others might rest and didn't even bother to read or give reputations when they get restricted on posting. Although resting in Cryptotalk is a good idea, to reflect on what you did wrong. To others who get a warning points and restricted on posting, you can freely rest or read its up to you, but pls comeback for a better.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 7/29/2020 at 2:34 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Lately I was restricted to post in cryptotalk for ten days because of the violation that I accidentally made, although I received the restriction I still want to contribute something in the forum during the given time. One thing that I noticed was we can still contribute and get some tokens although we can't post if we continue giving reputations to other members. 

That's why while 'm waiting for the restriction to be remove I'm still reading the post of others and I gave them the reputation they really deserve for their post. 

First of all thank you so much for spending time with crypto and give reputation who deserve this during your punishment time. Most of the people dont open their account during this time and some newcomers just give up their work here. But they can spend their punishment time by improve themself watching others or some research. It's really a great thing that you didn’t waste your punishment time.

We should all learn from you and do the same.

In this forum, you can do everything. You will feel great comfort, benefit and increase your knowledge of life and earn money. This forum is useful in all aspects of life

It is a really wonderful job, thank you for your dedication to work, most of the members would have left until the ban period ended, but you kept on working hard. Congratulations. Keep working and make an effort.

• +2 1