Learn from the experience of others - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TheRaed

Learn from the experience of others

Yes we should learn from senior members experience. And senior members must share their experiences that they got while working here, in this forum. In that way all members can improve themselves in this forum.

Yes, what you say is correct. A person should benefit from others' experiences and mistakes in order to avoid them. And those who wish to invest in digital currencies must search for reliable platforms for trading and be patient.

• +2 1

Hello dear friend, Greetings to you, I advise you to abide by the terms and conditions of the forum, and to provide useful and important articles for others

• +1 1

dear I want to give you one advice that  before investment learn more about investment.don't invest your money with out knowledge if you invest your money without knowledge then you will loss your money.always learn and follow your seniors to earn profit.

Edited by Sairaranjha
  • +2 1

I will give the suggestion to never invest without the basic knowledge, always research and collect some information, and also dont start it by investing large sum of moneys. Learn it and then earn it.

When i joined this forum newly someone give me advice and they say me when you are reply on the topic or making any topic when done what you want to write before submitting you should check again by your self it was very beneficial for you because sometimes we make a mistake unfortunately and it will reason of getting negative reputation 

I am right or wrong tell me by giving like. @TheRaed

Hello My advice for beginners is not to give your money to someone else whether it is a trader or an investor or an investment company that promises you daily or monthly profits, These are just scammers, learn trader and work for yourself.

• +1 1

Learning through experience is so useful and give benefits because person can save from all those mistakes which other person did before so. He can avoid all of them so easily

well i agree with this line " learn from the experience of others " in my opinion if you want to do something and you are confused whether  you should do it or not then you should consult with your elders. they have lived more then us and experienced more then us. so they are the best advisors at that point of time.

This is one of the best advices I have heard in my life. Rather than learning from our own experience, we can do learn, analyse and assess things from others experience also. This will help us to know about the do's and don't s of various things.

Scammers are one of the biggest enemy of cryptocurrencies. I will advice all newbies in crypto world to be aware of scammers because they use different tactics to scam people. Do not reply to phishing emails and also avoid site that promise to double your investment. 

On 7/29/2020 at 1:21 PM, TheRaed said:

Through your work in cryptocurrencies, what is the best advice you can give to beginners in this field?
I just want one piece of advice

I am cheerful all of you set up your words to manage us in accomplishing our points in this platform.we ought peruse them as well as pit it to rehearse. Dear mate Awesome exhortation from superb personalities novices are to take these words genuine particularly my self .

Dear it's very useful information for me and for new members .my advice for new members is work hard  we got lots of knowledge here and information about the crypto currency.and in other hand crypto currency gives lots of bonese and payment

One advice to beginners in cryptoworld will be "always invest smartly, the bigger names won't always get you better profits" . I know a lot of people who jumps in when hearing a bitcoin price surge. Enter the market and observe . Keep observing untill you believe that you know the way of things. Then only invest. And if you are a faint hearted ,it's better you choose some other field. 

First of all they have to follow all rules and regulations strictly and then avoid to copy paste others topics and do their own search and gain knowledge about crypto as deep as they can and gather information for post useful content because content is the real king here at this forum which matters the most and always read senior members posts for knowledge and good ideas.Good luck to all beginners.

• +3 1

Yes, the first think i need to do to learn something new is try to get a complete idea of the subject from someone who is experienced about that.as a result ,this makes it easy to work later.

it is not easy to learn from the experiences of others because when we see someone falling what we do is only laugh we will only learn when we will fall by our self

Hello my friend. We have a lot of experience on this platform. We can gain knowledge from experience. By reading their posts, we can read their subjects well and gain knowledge. Then we can also gain experience. Thanks.

Yes Learning from experienced people is very important thing for our future in this platform when I go through these pages many of the experienced people post good motivational comments.  Thanks to all .

Beginners should learn rules and regulation first after that learn from experienced people.

Dear friend we should learn from the experience of others read the comments of other people's carefully. We should not copy paste. And keep in mind rules and regulations.

I think everyone has to take advantage from others people experinece. Also work hard to be a expert in investing cryptocurincies. But the main thing is that first we have to give a proper time to it

I will advice newbies to be hardworking on this forum.because if we focus and used our time to learn from this forum we have many benefit awaiting us.If we work hard we will learn many things that we can make use to earn big and become more experience in cryptoworld.

• +4 1

Do not trade until you have full knowledge and skill of how trading works, and do not gamble with all what you have earned because a single Dice game can make you loose all the money that you you worked a full month to collect, and keep your passwords in a safe place. 

Yeah ,we can learn from other experience.  There are alot of people who share their experience.  We can learn from it.  When the share experience about their journey they also told their fault. So we can learn from their mistakes. What to do what not to do. We can decide our path . So experience is big thing.  It helps us in many ways.