Have you ever used a tag in your topic? - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Have you ever used a tag in your topic?

I learnt from the various posts that I had read that tagging people is one of the most effective ways to get likes, reputation and followers but i believe this should be done while obeying the rules of this group. If it is done to contravene the rules of this forum, such an erring member may be suspended.

Well as of recently I haven't utilized this component however I have made numerous themes. What's more, as utilizing this component we can send straightforwardly notice to the client which is an extraordinary as mine would see it. Furthermore, essentially it's acceptable in the event that we notice them on the off chance that they are identified with the substance and if not they may feel bothered if numerous individuals begins labeling an ever increasing number of individuals. So that should be considered as well

Hello friends ,

I agree with you here we see some topics is very useful and give us a lot things like information knowledge  You are right it is a good features and some member create topics thank you for sharing Useful information .

Thank You 

Thanks, I was started in this forum days ago I don't have knowledge on how to tagged members in topics, but I believe that with the lessons I learnt I can able to apply the same way on my post to have good members that always make good topics.

Yes it is a good topic for all of us. . We can use @T T Tahir Hussain this feature of crytptalk forum . Tags helps you connect with each other . With the help of tags you can shared different things and remain touch each other on this forum.

So this is a great and informative topic, just like the way we tag our friends in our posts on social media apps so that they see, read and like our post. Similarly, we should tag our friends in our topics and comments in crypto forums so that they too can learn and benefit from our information. I didn't tag much before, but from today onwards, I will definitely tag some member in my posts. This is a really good idea and it will benefit everyone. @Anwarbhai

• +1 1

No I do not think or remember that I tagged someone and the reason is that I did not need to do so , if there is a comment that I want to reply to the member who wrote it I use quote and I write whatever I want to say. I seriously think that people ta others just to make them put positive evaluations on their comments, and I might be wrong. 

• +3 1

I think that is useless question whoever is the content writer and who is making the topics him know that in the tags are the most important part of the topics because they makes the topic discoverable

Well as of now, I didn't utilized any labels when I making a point here in this gathering, I simply needed to make fastly despite the fact that the labels are imperative to effortlessly find the theme when we looked through it.

The tagging works like in any other social network, in that you are right and it is a good method without any doubt, friend, thank you for sharing these little tips that we really need to help make our themes more popular every day.

Thanks for these useful topics, I also noticed that some topics have only a few visitors because these topics are in other sections where people go less and this problem is very easy to solve because this platform has provided us with this useful feature meaning tags your topic others  In order for us to use this feature to get more visitors to our topics, Sir really thank you for creating these useful topics that help us. 

I consider that using tags of some topics that can be related to something that people can look for when they require useful information, is something that can make it easier for other users as they can have several posts available related to what they are looking for, putting us in the other's place also helps our posts to be more valuable to others.

Tagging people is a common thing and I think that most of us here are familiar with that because we do that most of the time on social media. But ye, maybe some people didn't think that they could also do it here in the forum.

Thanks again for your interest in good topics. I think this score is useful and the topic will reach the largest possible number of members. We should take advantage of the features here in the forum and activate them to make it easier for us to work. I think everyone should start putting the flags. Thanks.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you, my friend, for your post ..
 And I think that there are many new people who do not know it, and I find this sign important, so the members will discuss and receive an alert from the site about the topic that has been referred to you, so if you have information, inquiry, or other point of view, this mark will be the most important thing you do
Thanks

The using tag is very good when you use tag option then the mention person also involved in this post and also lean knowledge about that topic and also receive the reactions on this specific topic but i am new so i am not use tag option in the posting most of time i tag in the comment section.

No friend for now I have never used a label in any subject but maybe later who says and I am given to use a label in some subject that I do and it seems to me that I have to put it so that is why I come to inform myself with your topic about tags.

I am a beginner and I don’t have much friends but I see some of the people who use tag. Maybe it helps them to get their post paid if their friends like that post. 

If i share my view than dear friend still i am not use the tag in my comments because i have no need of that. But dear friend i know the way how to tag a member in the comment.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You have talked about a different topic and I want to give appreciation to you for talking about it .When anyone tags us in any topic, we get a notification and that is why we can read that post. In this way, people will be able to know about a lot of topics and if they can do it, then everyone should tag each other in some topic. 

Actually i have not used tags while creating posts in this forum . anyway thanks for showing us the importance of using tags in the platform. There are lot of uses of tags and now I will start using using tags from now on. Tags show the genre of the topic so that the user gets a straight idea about the contents present in the post.

Hello my loves, in my case I have never used a label on my topic, I joined the world of cryptocurrencies because a friend told me about it and now I am inviting my friends and family but through my experience so that they can see that I am doing well and that what I say is true.

I never use tag in a topics. Using tag is the best way to get readers of your topic .When you use tag you will get notifications. I think tag is the good way of inform your topics. So tag other members for your own good.

On 7/27/2020 at 11:47 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Tagging is the best way to get readers for your topic! But since i joined this forum, only few members i saw them tagging other members in their posts. When you tag a member, will receive notification anytime when you will write a post even if they didn't set it in their accounts. Many members tags only in comments and not topics, i don't know why! In platforms like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and etc you can tag up to 100 people in your post so that they can read what you shared and contribute in your post easily after receiving a notification for being tagged. But i wonder why we don't tag other members in our topics here in the forum and we have that feature!

I'm asking this because we are missing many good things in other sections! For example, there are some topics that are very important in the referral section, mobile app section, wallet section, and other sections but very sadly those topics may have only 2 - 5 replies! When we use the tag feature to post in those sections, we can get many members to read our topics... but we should use it in the right way! Don't just tag 10, 20, 30, or more members in every topic, you can tag them in some topics or those sections which they have few viewers daily! Just write this symbol @ without space... then write any letter, names that starts with those letters will appear and you can select any to be shown in your topic.

I will tag few members in this topic for those who don't know this feature...

@Whited35   @Babubu609   @BTC Future   @Zaino34   @kitekite24

Yes I used tags. If we tag someone, they will be notified that I have tagged them.This option is very good because we can solve their problems by replying to each other.I use this option from time to time because if someone has a problem I reply by tagging him.

I am a newbie, I have not tried tagging yet, but I did receive a notification that someone tagged and qoute me in a topic I commented on, so may be would also try it soon.