Have you ever used a tag in your topic? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Have you ever used a tag in your topic?

I didn’t know about this tag that how to do this i want to know seniors please guide me everything about crypto by this can use it more good and i can earn easily.

Nicely actually i did not use this tag feature yet but i recognize what it is capability, that is very beneficial due to the fact you could without problems tag some individuals here if they're related to your subject matter and the good element here is you may tag many human beings as many as you could but make certain that you're the usage of it in a suitable.

On 7/27/2020 at 10:47 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Tagging is the best way to get readers for your topic! But since i joined this forum, only few members i saw them tagging other members in their posts. When you tag a member, will receive notification anytime when you will write a post even if they didn't set it in their accounts. Many members tags only in comments and not topics, i don't know why! In platforms like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and etc you can tag up to 100 people in your post so that they can read what you shared and contribute in your post easily after receiving a notification for being tagged. But i wonder why we don't tag other members in our topics here in the forum and we have that feature!

I'm asking this because we are missing many good things in other sections! For example, there are some topics that are very important in the referral section, mobile app section, wallet section, and other sections but very sadly those topics may have only 2 - 5 replies! When we use the tag feature to post in those sections, we can get many members to read our topics... but we should use it in the right way! Don't just tag 10, 20, 30, or more members in every topic, you can tag them in some topics or those sections which they have few viewers daily! Just write this symbol @ without space... then write any letter, names that starts with those letters will appear and you can select any to be shown in your topic.

I will tag few members in this topic for those who don't know this feature...

@Whited35   @Babubu609   @BTC Future   @Zaino34   @kitekite24

Dear you ask good question. This question is always in mind but no to determine this question. I think through tags post creater know the question of members, otherwise no way to determine that which ask questions or not

23 hours ago, Imranbaloch said:

Still I don't have used but I know this how to tag your friends or anyone to who you want to tag it's a good symbol to you use because the person who you tagging he or she will recognize you and whenever you use this symbol your friends or a person who you tag came to your post 📬 

Same is the case with me friend. Still i also not tag a person in a comment. Yet i had no need to tag someone in my comment. But if in the future if needed i will tag the members in my comments

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, this is a really good idea .. I use keywords in topics that I wrote, and I put introductory words related to the topic, but I have never used the TAG feature for a specific person .. To tag a number of members in your topic This is also good for old topics when someone finds them can refer to them For some members in the form of a proposal for them to read.

I haven't tagged any fellow in my post yet.But in this post of yours, I have increased my knowledge and told me the benefits that can be caused by tagging someone.It is obvious that i can get attention of any person by tagging him.But we should not use this option wrongly but rather use it where it is needed. I will also try in Next to keep tagging something which will be as per the need.

• +3 1

On 7/27/2020 at 10:47 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Tagging is the best way to get readers for your topic! But since i joined this forum, only few members i saw them tagging other members in their posts. When you tag a member, will receive notification anytime when you will write a post even if they didn't set it in their accounts. Many members tags only in comments and not topics, i don't know why! In platforms like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and etc you can tag up to 100 people in your post so that they can read what you shared and contribute in your post easily after receiving a notification for being tagged. But i wonder why we don't tag other members in our topics here in the forum and we have that feature!

I'm asking this because we are missing many good things in other sections! For example, there are some topics that are very important in the referral section, mobile app section, wallet section, and other sections but very sadly those topics may have only 2 - 5 replies! When we use the tag feature to post in those sections, we can get many members to read our topics... but we should use it in the right way! Don't just tag 10, 20, 30, or more members in every topic, you can tag them in some topics or those sections which they have few viewers daily! Just write this symbol @ without space... then write any letter, names that starts with those letters will appear and you can select any to be shown in your topic.

No man I haven't created many posts. In fact, I have created a single post because I am learning about how to create post on this amazing platform because I don't want to make mistakes and I want to become a good reputed member of this amazing platform.

No I'm still new in this platform because I don't know anything about tagging a post but I want someone to acknowledge me how to tag on post because it most very important to have the idea, because me too I want improve my engagement post rate in order to be popular in this platform too

On 9/24/2020 at 12:17 PM, Babubu609 said:

Mistakes are our best teachers therefore we need to learn from it. Try to take care and be vigilant to avoid making mistakes that are meaningless of which you don't learn from it.

That is it mate and we shouldn't be afraid of making mistakes because mistake is just like a teacher since it keep teaching us different types lesson in life and in this forum everyday.

I am a beginner I have not used a tag in this great platform but will learn more about how to use a tag, can someone help me out on how to use a tag in this platform in order to be expert.

no I am new in this forum and I never be tagged by anyone but in my opinion tagging is very useful thing if someone tagged you then you can be easily reach their post you can be easily find their topic. So tagging is best but I never been tagged by anyone.

• +3 1

We must use that feature for us to help other members here when we see some topic that is very important and useful for them to gain some knowledge and to help their journey here. I will now use it my friend thank you again for you advice. This was a big help for me.

I think, this is a great feature and it should be a standard for all platforms.  The funny thing is how people still spend their bitcoin quotes on forums where nothing works anymore.  CryptoClock is a modern forum with all the necessary features that other forums are missing.

I in person am not wont to tagging individuals on the topics I created unless on commenting to some one WHO quoted Pine Tree State that is to mention once the necessity arises.The funny thing is how people still spend their bitcoin quotes on forums where nothing works anymore.  CryptoClock is a modern forum with all the necessary features that other forums are missing.

No I never used tags in my post before but I was tagged in some post before. Tag is a great function to have in this forum because it helps with mentioning someone. If you want to cross some information do someone particular then we can use this and also if someone want to give us some advice we can use it.I still didn't have to use tag but in future if I need I will.

• +2 1

Yes I tagged many times my friends. Because by tagging other person will get your notification and read your comments or posts and then he,she may give you good reputation. This is also simple way to increase your engagement rate with other persons.

• +1 1

I agree with you, some members may not know that this feature is present here or do not know how to do it, it is useful to put the mark for some members on important topics that benefit them and increase their experience in the field of cryptocurrencies.

Thanks for educating us on the use of tags in our topic. I only tag someone I want quote his comment or topic when i want to make a post and i see the tag as a good feature in the forum to enable the member tagged to be notified of the post. I see it as way of making our interactions on topics in the forum easier .

You are working very well my friend I'm not very old on cryptotalk so I don't write much posts yet I never use any tag in my posts but with the passage of time I'm knowing many things about cryptotalk

• +4 1

On 7/27/2020 at 10:47 AM, Calvinpriva said:

I not yet made any particular theme that there should I compose a label like "prompt" or inquiring... However, it will be a great idea to comprehend if a theme added a label like on the off chance that YOU like to create a subject about how to away from con artist then you can utilize the tag of counsel so that for the Newbie can without much of a stretch comprehend about the point by seeing the tag... Expectation you comprehend and understand.

Iam a new member here I don't know anything about it but I will learn more from my senior members very soon with due time. 

Till now i don’t tag anything on my post or topic. Thank you for this topics. I will definitely do this later in my post. This is good thing. We can tag anything or any members or my friends in my post if my post is important or necessary.         

• +3 1

On 7/27/2020 at 11:47 PM, Calvinpriva said:

I tag sometimes but not always.When I tell someone something important, I tag him if he can't solve his problem and I can solve it, then I tag him and explain.Tag Feather T has made this site so good that we can mention them in other people's posts.

Of course I use them, since the tags help to give more relevance to a topic when a user uses the search bar, in addition to being published it will have a red margin that makes it more visible to the members of the forum, it also serves so that people know what the content of the topic is.

In the case of tagging members, for now I don't, I don't have the confidence to do it.

Well, i already used tags in my post, it seems to be good for me because i can mention some members so that they'll see that my post or reply is directly to them and they can react or reply to me also to have some good discussions.