Searching for knowledge - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Searching for knowledge

The tokens you will gey for each post or comment it will be tradeable in a few days and the satoshi you got keep it in your wallet. This time Bitcoin is very demanded. The price is increasing everyday. So it would be wise if you just leave the balance in wallet. And wait for talk toke. Trade. We are gonna have a blast this week.

Congratulations my friend for reaching the limit of 100 topics. I have not yet reached this level, but I know that you should work more seriously to publish high-quality comments and topics and valuable ideas that benefit everyone so as to obtain a good reputation and increase profit. Giving good reputations to valuable topics also helps increase your profit. I wish you good luck and fruitful business.

20 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Honny143 some member still available  who only focus on btc payment not on talk token payment because they thought talk token payment is fake and btc is real as they anytime trade btc 😆..  But they are going to do a big mistake.. But its not our Problem.. We Just need to focus on them who need help from us..           

Exactly @Dorjoy12 November - 2 after they realized where they do mistake, because everything going good then we earns good profit even more then btc payment,

just few days remains to launch and we need some patience in between we help each other with our helpful posts.

• +2 1

On 7/27/2020 at 3:42 PM, Ashsh said:

What do I get for my paid posts?

How will I benefit from it?

Do invest

Or wait until you get strong capital

Tell me about your experiences in the beginning, what did you do?

In talk campaign you will be paid for post without negative reputation, and you can put the talk in investbox to receive 1% daily profit.

And for btc, it depends upon your style. If you like to spend it, you can withdraw and spend for your needs. 

If you have good knowledge and think you can select project for investment then investing is a really good choice or you can hodl Bitcoin that you have earned through btc campaign and sell when the Market is at peak.😊

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

16 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

Exactly @Dorjoy12 November - 2 after they realized where they do mistake, because everything going good then we earns good profit even more then btc payment,

just few days remains to launch and we need some patience in between we help each other with our helpful posts.

@Honny143 this is the right time to focus on forum activity goodly with follow the rule strictly because now in our forum has many ways to earn money like recently we get again new signature campaign name BetFury which is also profitable for us.. So dont depend on forum but look another opportunity to earn money too..               

• +3 1

2 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Honny143 this is the right time to focus on forum activity goodly with follow the rule strictly because now in our forum has many ways to earn money like recently we get again new signature campaign name BetFury which is also profitable for us.. So dont depend on forum but look another opportunity to earn money too..               

Of course now forum provides so many ways to earn like you mention @Dorjoy12  but I don't know what's wrong thing happens with me, when I try to registered in Betfury they says I created multiple accounts in that website and not accepting my login details,

so I think I miss this opportunity hope in future other signature campaign opportunity I grab, but now a time this forum working really amazing and in future we earns more.....

• +3 1

7 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

Of course now forum provides so many ways to earn like you mention @Dorjoy12  but I don't know what's wrong thing happens with me, when I try to registered in Betfury they says I created multiple accounts in that website and not accepting my login details,

so I think I miss this opportunity hope in future other signature campaign opportunity I grab, but now a time this forum working really amazing and in future we earns more.....

@Honny143 you can still join in this signature if you want. Just contract with the betfury bounty manager and hope he will help you anyhow.. Again whenever you going to signup in any site then be careful about the email and password.. Look you already get problem to open BetFury account.. Now try to resolve the problem..               

• +3 1

18 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Honny143 you can still join in this signature if you want. Just contract with the betfury bounty manager and hope he will help you anyhow.. Again whenever you going to signup in any site then be careful about the email and password.. Look you already get problem to open BetFury account.. Now try to resolve the problem..               

I always careful whenever I create account on any website, but this time where I did mistake exactly I don't know, but thanks @Dorjoy12 for your valuable advice,

iam surely contact bounty manger to solve my problem, hope iam also join this signature campaign like you.

• +1 1

You can use your income to buy anything you want since it is just like a fiat money in virtual world. If I were you I will just hold my earnings since I think this year, bull run will happen, so it is the best time to wait for the price hike and then sell your crypto, in that way you could earn huge. Also if you want, try the trading platform as it gives you a huge profit compared to this forum.

I warm welcome to be a member in this forum buddy and congratulations for completing the 100 post from next post you would be start earning always try to make sure that you are following the rules and regulations of this forum and also try to make a meaningful content.

36 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

I always careful whenever I create account on any website, but this time where I did mistake exactly I don't know, but thanks @Dorjoy12 for your valuable advice,

iam surely contact bounty manger to solve my problem, hope iam also join this signature campaign like you.

@Honny143 yes we should be careful Eve we are entering any site And making an account we should read all the rules before entering anywhere so that will help us alot, so if you really want to join this you can easily join and indeed we are here to help each other in any problem if you face problem in joining this you can ask many members will help you..

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Honny143 said:

@Honny143 yah contract with them becuase they can only help you in this way.. Again   you shouldn’t miss this opportunity becuase this kind of profitable signature you may cant have too.. So do your best to participate in the bounty and we are here to help you out..         

• +3 1

14 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Honny143 yah contract with them becuase they can only help you in this way.. Again   you shouldn’t miss this opportunity becuase this kind of profitable signature you may cant have too.. So do your best to participate in the bounty and we are here to help you out..         

Well @Dorjoy12 I know how much profitable this signature campaign, that's why I frustrated for my mistake, and once again thanks for you support my friend, surely i try my level best to join this signature campaign,

• +1 1

56 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

@Honny143 yes we should be careful Eve we are entering any site And making an account we should read all the rules before entering anywhere so that will help us alot, so if you really want to join this you can easily join and indeed we are here to help each other in any problem if you face problem in joining this you can ask many members will help you..

Yes @Mark wood you're absolutely right create account any site before we must read all terms and conditions, but unfortunately without my intention I did some mistake, that's why now I facing this problem but thanks 🙏 for your support, and i have good friends like you then definitely solve my problem.

If you chase money, you won't get far. Consider the money received for posts as a nice bonus. Just share your thoughts and learn how to write interesting posts, and people will appreciate it .

At the first time when i started writing , I always get bored from writing and sometimes i suffered . But when you finished it you will feel that your level is rise up . basically you can start earning 10 TALK tokens for each post that you make .

Edited by Abdalrazig
  • +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

It is not just investing you need to have the skill to invest at rigjt place, keep on spending miney without  any knowledge  will only make you lose all of your money. 

Creating useful posts and topics will give you a good reputation and you have the option to invest in the market right now or start trading with the price and you need to work harder to make money for posting which everyone has done here

You can get this anytime soon and it depends on you when your trying to withdraw this as for me i just kept getting my profit every week as long i kept my work right but i if take a break around i adjust my things so its still organized.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I would say that you should wait for a strong capital to be used in trading especially if you are not confident enough to commit in investing. It would not be wise if you do not know this kind of thing since you is about to spend something much in order to acquire the kind of investment you would wanted. It would be wise to actually expand your asset or wait for your asset to grow in order to make a safe play whenever you wanted to commit in investing. I guess it would always be the point that in every things we do and commit, knowledge should always be the foundation we are searching for in order to fortify our path to success that we are seeking.

• +3 1

I have not completed my 100 free post i completed 75 and in that i get good community reputation and my stsrting in this forum is very well so i will wish everybody best of luck work hard and this forum better then better

Now you start taking 1000 satoshi for each comment and you are entitled to 20 paid comments per day .. I advise you not to invest now. Wait until your capital becomes bigger and invest it in one of the reputable platforms such as yobit and Binance

When you get your paid posts post I think it'll will be very good to invest with it. Get some knowledge about trading in the forum then use this to trade and make more profit. When your profiting from trading you'll really love it and take it not as work but as a hobby

Just now, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

@Mark wood I can see how you have been contributing positively on people post, I can also see how you contributed to @Honny143 post, you are doing a nice work here,l keep the hard work doing, I wish I can be good in cryptocurrency someday and help people positively the way you are doing

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan Dear if you want to learn more from these expert members then you will spend more time here you should read their post so you will have such information as I'm reading their posts just for the purpose of getting from them a great knowledge and when I need any help I ask them so I'm also really thankful of @Honny143 because they really help me when I need..

• +4 2