Some simple rules that will help us a lot - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Eva232

Some simple rules that will help us a lot

Thanks mate i agree with all the rules.Thanks for your kind infirmation.Today i learn much more.Some of the beginners do copy-paste.Which is stricklly prohibited.We all beginners should follow the rules.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 7/28/2020 at 6:47 PM, Captain Karim said:

We must also provide useful and fresh content about cryptocurrencies, and the information we provide in the content of our posts is completely correct and we must mention the sources of information that we quote.

In addition, we must not copy and paste information from other sites without mentioning the property rights of the site from which we took that information and adding our opinion about it.

Welcome at this platform. I think you are new but you have much knowledge about platform it's mean you make more search about it and it is nice effort.  Yes we should follow all points which you mentioned above and will be helpful and prevent us from banning. 

Hy friends I hope you having a great day I am new here I want to ask that if you don't want to apply the rules of this forum you can't get earn

I think,This sort of subject matter will assist the newcomers to make a contribution and do their activity here in the forum. Summarizing the regulations and avoid matters that want to be avoided may be very helpful to each person and to help this discussion board to improve. I simply need to add, that in case you know something or knowledge approximately crypto don't hesitate to tell us or proportion your thoughts about it. However, make certain it's going to now not repeated any topics here.thank  you

Thank you for sharing this mate. This is really a helpful information for the beginners. The rules can really help you survive in the forum and also is quite easy to know what should and shouldn't be done. I think everyone must know these before working.

• +2 1

Hello hope you are fine and doing well.

First of all thank you for posting it i really looking for it it is quit usefull for beginners. But there is one main thing that is to follow the rules of community.

Hello friends, their are some rules that can really contribute a lot to us here, rules like plagiarizing which is not supposed to be done by any member here and having more than one account which may even lead to the stage of been ban by the admin.

Cryto talk is the best platform for earning money. It has some rules thst you will follow to remain unbanned from crypto talk. Don't share useless posts, it creats an bad image on others and second don't make multiple accounts . This two things you make to.secure your account.

this is a great way to explain the rules in a simple and short way , actually it's somehow hard to new members to understand all the rules at once , that is why i recommend to  see the topics written by a senior member here in the forum , he explained almost all the rules and added some notes to help all the beginners  and myself benefited from his topics a lot 

here's a link :

https://cryptotalk.org/profile/227295-babubu609/content/?type=forums_topic&change_section=1

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

thanks for this attention publish,those regulations, if accompanied by the member, will assist them maintain and hold their account.

Nice topic I know their a lot of intelligent people in this forum thus who know about crytop currency they should led us by teaching us through posting and positive topics and positive comment 

As for a beginner, for you to complete all your posts correctly you will have to follow all the rules and regulations applied to you and your account will be safe from being banned or warning points.

I agree with you in everything you have said. Some rules, if we follow them, we avoid being attended by the forum, and I hope that no one falls into this matter because you find yourself working and suddenly conditions change. These rules are important and we must respect them.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

If we can keep these simple rules and regulations on check, I believe we would be able to protect ourselves from warming points and also from potential ban from the forum 

Yes, your right indeed! The best thing we could do is to follow rules of crypto currency. Incompetent members must be banned because they just loosing their opportunities in giving good posts. We must value our opportunity that we are here on crypto not like others.

Thanks for the clarification, my friend.
Of course, the forum is a great place to learn and gain experience as well as deal with and interact with others
Any beginner can contribute to the improvement of the forum by publishing a post that includes the information that he could collect!

Not follow rules is most important you follow cleared your mind not spamming not copy paste and not fake account you easy to way go to moon.

We must always strive to present our best and to exert our effort in research and learning and to stand by the wise management of the forum that gave us the opportunity to get to know and join this wonderful forum

Very informative post, 

In Short one must have to follow the every rule of the forum otherwise it will be difficult for one who will not following the forum rules.

There are very rare forums of this kind in the world so do respect and learn and collect 💰.

Every day I discover something new and learn from my posts and my reading of the posts, and I think that will make me effective in this forum
But I will not forget that there are distinguished and effective members who have given me some important advice, such as this article. Thank you very much, my friend.

Yes, thank you. We must respect the rules and rules of the forum in general, and others must not disturb or violate the privacy of others
Attention should also be paid, as the ban may be completed without any violations, or perhaps all of them will come at once, and you will be the judge

These rules is now already published by the moderators in this forum. you have no rights to post it again because that is a kind of plagiarism, you should delete this post or else moderator will give you a punishment which is giving a warning point or else getting banned in this forum.

• +2 1

Rules mentioned above really help me a lot. In my one year of being a member of this forum, i only received 2 warning points from moderators and admins.  It is our responsibility to be a good member here so we can keep contributing in the forum and also keeping it clean and neutral for everybody.