Why you don't receive a good reputation? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Why you don't receive a good reputation?

This matter has fallen into most of us, and with the time you are trying to change your positions and the way you write comments and articles. Especially the ancients of us, as the publications they published were deleted and replaced by this in rewriting and improving them. It is normal for you to make a mistake, but it is something that you will repeat the mistake.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I am agree with and i would say one thing that bad information or irrelavent information decrease your value and reputation. Copied and paste of comments and writing irrelevant information is the main reason to decrease you reputation on this forum. So go in depth of the topic do your own research and make a good post it will increase your reputation on this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

9 hours ago, matias estigarribia said:

In addition to the fact that we need to publish quality content, we also need time for us to become known in the forum. Then people will know that we are working hard here and will begin to value our publications more.

Yes I agree friend @matias estigarribia need a quality content. I think is not good for us to check what is the reasons, because there is just one reason. The only way to receive react is to make a good constructive post or reply to a topic according to its content and in your own words, do not copy past from other topics or comments.

:classic_rolleyes:

🤍

• +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Having a good reputation is crucial to getting people to trusts and engage.
There are different tricks to stops worrying about reputation
1.focus on controlling your thoughts, not their
2.meet more people
3.try to make other comfortable

On 7/22/2020 at 8:10 PM, Moontong said:

many people who are not that happy because of having a low reputation, well that is a normal feeling especially if you really want to gain a reputation, but do you ever think why don't you get a lot of reputations

I agree with you when some people have low reputation they feel sad instead of finding  reasons behind low reputation . So we should never feel like that, so we should invest time to make excellent topics and posts which informative, helpful, relevant to forum than you will get good reputation. 

Yes my dear friends I totally agree with your point but I think there are so many of the users and creators who having a lesson count of Post but I am having whose reputation in the cryptotalk platform this is because they use to me and create content not kept on commenting on others post.

• +2 1

40A10C64-835D-48F7-BD19-5D7CC61EEB58.png

On 11/14/2020 at 3:50 AM, matias estigarribia said:

In addition to the fact that we need to publish quality content, we also need time for us to become known in the forum. Then people will know that we are working hard here and will begin to value our publications more.

Yeah, it takes time before you become a good member of this forum, time will make us improve our knowledge in any factors in our life, but if we talk about this forum then time will make us learn things about cryptocurrency. The older you are in this forum the more knowledge you already acquire so you should be a good model for every newbies of the forum. 

• +1 1

Hi mate yes it is a nice topic to talk about why we not get a good reputation in my point of you why we are not getting when we are not going up to the market we are not following rules and regulation or we are not using a 100 characters or something like that and one main point is there if we will not write the post with a valuable content and attractive content we will not get a reputation if we will write with attractive and valuable contents we will get up best reputation and we will be like a good crypto talk..

• +5 1

Thank you for sharing this wonderful topic buddy, reputation is somehow important in this forum because it will define how you are in this forum, the number of reputation you have may say how good you are as well. 

Sometimes it may or may not have a good reputation due to the lack of information because that topic may say something but it does not convince us to be good or true and sometimes those who comment on the forum may say things that harm you.

You are right, many things are effected to get the reputation, mostly members use the copy paste method, they do this just for completing the target. A member can give you the reputation if your post is effect able and which is not consists on false information and irrelevant topic otherwise members can't give you the reputation. 

On 11/9/2020 at 2:11 PM, Veronica Stones said:

Exactly. People post unnecessary and irrelevant topics here on cryptotalk. There are things that are not supposed to be on this forum. Also in terms of commenting, people do the same thing.

I also notice that thing, maybe it happens because they don't have enough knowledge about the topic but they still keep on commenting on it just to earn money. Well, it may be deleted because it may seem like not use one because of being unrelated. If you don't know the topic then you may search it on google or rather read some comments from other members. 

• +3 1

The reputation fact depends on us. If we do proper research and postings, we will automatically end up gaining good reputation. So let's keep doing hard work!

Thank you!!

Hello dear friend I like all the four reason you mentioned for not getting a good reputation. I also want to share one information that you have seen that many of the users have huge reputation but they don't it have huge post count this is because this users try to create post rather commenting on others post.Thanks

It may be you don't receive reputation because of false information you circulate,lack of better elucidation towards topics and comments.its very important to take note of posts and publications and make sure its useful content and quality 

1 hour ago, Adrija S said:

The reputation fact depends on us. If we do proper research and postings, we will automatically end up gaining good reputation. So let's keep doing hard work!

Thank you!!

It's look like you are trying to give advice others about how to get good reputation but you dont follow your advice...  Because your all post should be minimum four line with good explanation not those explanation that another member already get..  Try to be unique in our forum because you know our forum now strict..                

Well receiving a good reputation is not entirely up to you because once you put your knowledge out there it will depend on if someone finds it useful and wants to appreciate you by giving you a good reaction, that's why I said it's not entirely dependent on yourself alone. 

@Moontong I'm really very thankful to you sir because I'm a new member here. Your explanation is helpful to me and now i will be very careful in making posts/topics. I have to do struggle and hard work to achieve more knowledge and experience to make useful and convenient information. Thank you again sir! 

Before we think about getting reputations I believe that we should make the content of our posts (topics and comments) useful enough in order to share the best knowledge and information with other members. When we write a good content with useful information that time the reputations will be like rain for us because we really put enough effort on that post to help other members so that we attracted them and made them like out post.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, these things must be taken into account in order to gain a good reputation.
When we get a bad reputation, we should not be sad or despair because this reputation indicates that we have made some mistakes, so we must pay more attention to avoid these mistakes in the topics that we will participate in later, the most important thing to avoid these mistakes is to carefully read the forum rules and adhere to them.

Thanks for good and helping topic. As a beginner it will help us a lot to understand this forum and way that how to work on it. I will keep these things in my mind while posting on the forum. 

There are many reasons that we are prevented from getting good reputation, our thoughts are limited or we are not discussed in serious or new ideas and value and solution to find a search for what we want to discuss and thus become our ideas useful, unique and fastest reputable reputation

You dont get good reputation by doing copy paste other comments and try allways to make own good contents if you want good reputation work hard

Edited by Zeeshankhan

Hello dear friend I think that we can copy and paste the other members post than we can not get the good reputation at the cryptotalk forum .some people can not read the rules and instructions about the crypto talk .they can not read the topics .I think that they can use the simple words and useful information about the crypto talk .this is the main reason we can not get good reputation at this forum.

Yes, basically! Of course we can copy and paste the posts of other members rather than gaining a good reputation in the Cryptotalk forum. In fact some people can't read the rules and instructions about crypto talk and they don't think I can use common words and useful information about crypto talk.  This is the main reason why we can't get good reputation in this forum.