Reporting is everyone duty, you can see it is yielding positive result - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Reporting is everyone duty, you can see it is yielding positive result

7 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

I believe this forum is currently the best site that easily pay users for publication and that is why we keep seeing new members everyday, the population of this forum is currently 228,500 plus and I believe we shall suppers bitcointalk in the future due to efficiency the forum has currently.

To me,I even rate it first class forum in the whole world not only in Crypto community, due to its positive impact on many. Among so many Crypto user's today, get exposed to Crypto world through this forum, considering it years of coming in to existence. that's the irresistible, influential reason why I will consider cryptotalk as the best of all.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Sure, that is entirely correct, in which credit reporting negative and also worthless content is important for us all to be able to give rise to bettering the degree of the particular community forum and also washing that coming from unsolicited mail or spam. It is an optimistic factor for people and also for your community forum concurrently.

On 9/29/2020 at 5:38 PM, Guru2050 said:

To me,I even rate it first class forum in the whole world not only in Crypto community, due to its positive impact on many. Among so many Crypto user's today, get exposed to Crypto world through this forum, considering it years of coming in to existence. that's the irresistible, influential reason why I will consider cryptotalk as the best of all.

We are indeed offered good opportunities in this forum which is why we also need to give out best towards making good contribution towards creating helpful topics and valuable posts so that we can be recommended as God ambassadors of the forum.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/4/2020 at 11:04 AM, Projectcrypto said:

We are indeed offered good opportunities in this forum which is why we also need to give out best towards making good contribution towards creating helpful topics and valuable posts so that we can be recommended as God ambassadors of the forum.

Indeed this forum is one of it kind in the world of crypto currency, paying good amount of rewards for postings. As such let's play our own role by doing the right thing at the right time. Putting up our best to make sure we post quality, interesting and useful information for benefits of all.

• +2 1

On 7/22/2020 at 5:02 AM, Guru2050 said:

Once again let me remind us

Reporting is a general duty, don't sit and fold your arms when you come across useless content or unwanted information that is against the law.

You are not helping matter, play your own part as a loyal member by reporting any illicit act, such as spamming/ copy and paste, paraphrasing, offensive or abusive content, giving dislike illegally Etc

Let's continue to take collective responsibility for the forum to remain clean, neat and safe for all 

Thanks for the reminder friend, it is certainly the best way to keep our forum with only educational information, and not full of unnecessary posts that only create spam.

since this forum is unique of it type then we have to maintain the legacy that it has achieved, but for making this platform great we make some efforts for it

On 10/5/2020 at 8:31 PM, Guru2050 said:

Indeed this forum is one of it kind in the world of crypto currency, paying good amount of rewards for postings. As such let's play our own role by doing the right thing at the right time. Putting up our best to make sure we post quality, interesting and useful information for benefits of all.

Sure mate that is why we are here and we shall keep working to the benefits of all members and since i noticed arrival of new members who have less experience about the forum definitely we have to help those that are interested so that they can also become good contributors in the future.

BetFury                                                   

Even when there are moderators in the forum, they need our help to maintain order and compliance with the rules, if there is a way to do it, then we are going to do it, we do not allow users without conscience to damage what many of us use as a means of benefit and learning, each one doing their bit for the benefit of each and every one of us who make life here.
The fulfillment of our goals depends on our vision of doing anywhere.

• +1 2

We can help ourselves to be the filter of meaningless content or spam and collaborate with the forum community and that useful and important content prevails for the benefit of all. It is part of each of us to contribute and make a difference.

• +2 1

Postings that do not have a meaning is offensive to the forum and therefore should be reported and clean the forum from comments that are not useful because they are annoying to members who read in search of benefit. It is just a waste of time.

• +2 1

At this time the forum is technically clean because it has not grown enough yet, but when it is much larger it will be impossible to control by the moderators and in that case our role is to pay more attention to what we read and post to maintain to the forum as it currently is and does not spoil.

• +1 1

On 9/29/2020 at 5:46 PM, Raeess Sheharyar said:

I agree with you, we must assist the managers in preserving the forum from offenders and fraudsters, and also maintain the quality of the topics published in it, by reporting all unhelpful or repetitive content...

•  

That is the fact mate the forum is helping us both in terms of earning and learning about Cryptocurrency but some members seems not to be appreciating there efforts which is why we all have to help them by reporting any form of violation that we come across in any of the listed sections of the forum because only by that we can have a better environment for learning.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Certainly our responsibility as active participants in the forum is to report those who create useless publications and therefore break the established rules.

Yes, dear friend and colleague of this great forum, it seems to me that you are exposing us during a bad time and it is very important to help administrators to find this type of users where all they do is discredit this great forum, therefore a topic of great interest
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

Great post my friend. I really think you should report comments that are negative and degrading. I think the posts that are useless also should be reported. I also request to report scammers so you can clean the forum.This is a really useful Post.

• +1 1

On 10/14/2020 at 8:06 PM, KevinGarcia said:

Therefore, every member should report spammers, short, bad, and fraudulent posts, as well as frequently report members who break the rules.  I am reporting useless posts or giving them a negative rating.  We have to cooperate in improving the quality of participation in the forum and to make it better.

That's good one @KevinGarciasuch a remarkable contribution it's very crucial for everyone to embark on doing so, it's for our own good and benefits as it would enable us have the forum we desire

On 10/10/2020 at 10:51 AM, SuperCrypto said:

Postings that do not have a meaning is offensive to the forum and therefore should be reported and clean the forum from comments that are not useful because they are annoying to members who read in search of benefit. It is just a waste of time.

Yeah that's true, the negative reputation are provided in the forum for a purpose,they are not just there for looking sake, so if one doesn't create a quality post and the post is annoying that does not relate to the topic discussed,then I think the person may not know the rules of the ,the person needs to be guided 

2 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Yeah that's true, the negative reputation are provided in the forum for a purpose,they are not just there for looking sake, so if one doesn't create a quality post and the post is annoying that does not relate to the topic discussed,then I think the person may not know the rules of the ,the person needs to be guided 

the thing about negative reaction is that some people sometimes just use it so they can get paid in talk token and not because they read the post, and im glad the moderators are banning those accounts.

• +1 1

I think maintaining law and orders shouldn't be the work of the moderators alone but a collective work from everyday members of the forum then we can attain a better environment for every one to thrive

As honorable members of this forum this is what we should all do. Making complaints or giving negative reactions every time we find content that is useless or plagiarized leads to having a forum formed by a truly functional community, dedicated to growing and contributing to the growth of others. The main thing is to follow the rules and what follows is to document ourselves to bring useful content that generates a good interaction between all participants.

• +1 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

That's right! We write our own posts and comments, and therefore, we all bear great responsibility for them! The fact is that future progress depends on us, and if we treat it badly, then everything will be sad! Therefore, any business needs to be approached wisely, and carefully think through the plan.

• +5 1

18 hours ago, mhmd7 said:

we have to take into account that there are beginners and they do not know the rules completely and they do not know the comment correctly.

That is for the first time, you can draw his/her attention towards the mistake by quoting or tagging then correct their mistakes in order to avoid future repetition @mhmd7 but do you know that there are some growing members who are in one or the other found breaking the rules and regulations of postings?

Reporting those members who are doing a useless or low quality post will help the moderators to find them because there's an option when you report some members here that let the moderators to check it. Just keep reporting some members here so that this forum will lead to the most  having quality posters in all forum.

Individually what we users can do is that when we come across a particular topic we do check different topics to understand the opinions and ideologies of the different users. While doing so we do find many topics that are not useful or spam or not up to the standards of the platform. As responsible uses we should report such post then and there without providing any consideration to such users. it's only when users receive negative reputations do they learn the rules of the forum and in turn create quality post that are useful for the forum.

• +3 1