Reporting is everyone duty, you can see it is yielding positive result - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Reporting is everyone duty, you can see it is yielding positive result

Copying and pasting is very bad, and this means that a person has little confidence in his ability to create a good post
Instead of copying, he must search hard for information to increase his experience

Yes being a member of this platform it is our duty to report scams and that type content which is not good for our platform, which may distruct our platform base. If you may not report bad content or spam messages rhen you are giving permission to that person to do it again, so we should report this type content to make this platform best and beneficial.

Yes You are right and you are making a valuable post here.

Here we have to take care such people's posts who gave wrong Information and make helpless posts and then we have to report them and careful from them because they are hackers and scammer also. And if they are not like that then we should have to help them because if they are not scammers then they have lack of knowledge.

• +4 1

dear we should realize our duty and responsibility as a member of this forum we should report to those topics which we realize is useless and not according to the instructions of this forum and report quickly against the scammer which destroy the reputation of this forum 

Yes, you are correct, you do an excellent job in educating others of the report law. Yes, you are correct, it is our duty to report any user who is spamming on this forum. This makes our moderators' job easier and allows them to take steps against this member.

I agree with in this dear friend you must to report unwanted, abusive or immoral content and also you must report the scammers because they have become many in this forum and should beware of them thanks for these good ideas.

• +4 1

Those who abuse this forum, it is our duty, because when they misuse cryptocurrencies, they abuse us and thank you for the reminder.

Yes you right dear. Reporting the wrong thing is also a part of our work. We can make this place more better if we  keep working and  reporting  against all those who are working against the rules. This can be another way to get success in  a good way.

hello friend I want to tell you that thanks a lot for sharing your kind information I am a beginner we need the information about your photo can we are here to learn from you that's why people keep guiding us in these days because covid-19 there is everything is shut down and you don't know about the rules and regulations of cricket ok keep the guiding us thank you

• +3 1

We always have to cooperate to confront those who violate the law because we need to work properly. I hope that we strive to work away from mistakes in order to achieve success.

Perhaps one of the most important points that must be mentioned and restated on a permanent and frequent basis because the presence of such participants will make the level of this forum decline and not motivate people to constructively participate and increase the progress and development of this forum

In all honesty, this site or forum is one of the best forums I have ever worked in
Because Al-Admin is always investigating and not satisfied with any violations on the site, and they always carry out cleaning campaigns
Thank you very much and wish good luck.

Thank you for this participation, my friends, I really agree with you, we must bear all responsibility and not step aside and close our eyes when we see an unhelpful publication. Likewise for publications with valuable content, we must give them the right to be active and influential in this forum and to preserve the preference and reputation of this forum. Good Worldwide

• +4 1

Definitely we should report if we see any violation of the rule from any member regardless of his rank If they are doing wrong we should report it to tge moderator so that the forum could be clean up from inappropriate content and people. So we all should for this cause to improve our beloved forum.

Yes, reporting bad things is the duty of every member, as these things may negatively affect us, so we must report for the sake of our reputation and the reputation of the forum and in order to achieve our goals without any obstacles

This is true. We must work to make this forum one of the best forums and to keep the topics purposeful and have useful and legal content at the same time. I will start reporting any post that I do not see useful or contain offensive words that may harm the forum, thank you for this warning.

Your words are completely correct, my friend, but there is something we must pay attention to is if there is a mistake in the participation of a novice, we must help and alert him, not to cause him to receive alert points or ban the account

Yes my friend our main job is to report.  We must report positive.  We need to report in a way that benefits everyone. We also need to report positively to make this platform more popular.

Yes it is our duty to report that kind of post that are usefull or harming the terms nd conditions of the forum but i think we should take soft hands on the beginners because they are new nd they do not know much about the privacy rules of the forum so just give them suggestions nd dnt report them because it should b very harsh for them nd down their moral as well

Absolutely true, when we make it a duty on ourselves to report scamms and plagiarism, we are definitely going to see the results very fast, because by then the scammar will not get a place to hide, so he will either stop or leave the forum.

Thanks alot my dear friend for reminding us about the reporting of the users which are copy paste, meaningless posts and create topic on this platform... So when we see any types of these things in any post's so definitely we report them... Because it's our duty.  

Reporting someone who is posting meaningless comments is a good thing. Cryptotalk is very good forum of knowledge and learning. Everyone here is learning from one another, sharing their knowledge to this forum so everyone should get benefit from it. If someone is posting meaningless content that will not help people or bring confusion to them in the forum, it should be reported to the moderators.

We must assume our responsibility towards this forum and work on its progress and development forward. Therefore, we must all report any violation we observe or any violation of one of the rules of this forum and not stand as spectators only.

To keep this forum safe and useful for everyone, of course we must report unhelpful or fraudulent content. Thank you very much for reminding this important matter.

Thank you, my friend, in fact, reporting any abuser in this forum is a duty of everyone because this abuser has wasted our time with unhelpful things and even false information so we must help clean the forum from any fraudulent liar