First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race

That is the idea friend, we must keep trying so that we fail, I think that from failure we learn a lot, it encourages us to create better publications and learn from our mistakes, I agree with you, many of those members who do well Publications just started as ours, but we must not give up, if we give up we will not gain anything the idea is to keep trying.

Of course friends, I agree.  We should take every step seriously step by step.  Many newcomers to the forum are banned for violating the rules of the forum.  So they should not give up, they should not give up without joining the forum and staying in the best place of the forum.  After joining here you must work according to all the rules.

Yes it is not, and failing at the first attempt is quite better because you would come across new things to learn in making the second attempt. And as it says ' the route to success is full of thorns'   so even if you make several attempts keep trying until you win the race

The first attempt we made meant the initial introduction and the initial introduction was my last note.However, we should have cut enough to expect something.  While it may benefit you as much as it makes sense the way you search, it will be useful for you to see it in its entirety. In other words, I need the courage of 100 posts.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either.  So we should work hard and have success in cryptocurrency.thanks!

That actually true in this life people expect their plan to work out at first trial putting so much expectations but if it does not work at the first time then don't give up you just have to take another step 

We all know that our first attempts are likely going to be a failed one. This does not mean  we should give up after this failure. What we need to do is to learn from this failure and channel our energy into being positive and taking the forum by storm.

• +2 1

It is true in the first attempt things do not always go the way we want, sometimes we have to try things more times than we want so that we can reach our goal or we can achieve our achievements that we want so much that is why if in the first attempt we fall, we get up and we keep trying as many times as necessary.

Yes it is true, don't feel discourage because you failed, failure is the first attempt in learning so feel free and give your self more courage and keep on posting and commenting on peoples post when you failed that will not be the end of your life don't give up things will be better as soon as much as possible.

Yes first attempt is not good enough so try as much as possible do anything possible to win the race in any situations you find your self in order to be self reliance of your self.

I am working on this cryptotalk forum from 1st December, but my payment is not arrived in my yobit wallet account. I am working on this cryptotalk forum because here both things meet at a time. That is money with knowledge. So pray for my earning.

• +2 1

Sometimes it's very difficult to continue after several challenges of deleted posts and topics  but what's important is to keep on trying and stay away from errors to avoid getting your work deleted.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am also new beginners in this platforum . I have learn so many things in tbis platform . I seek many things never give up. Slow and  steady try try again work hard extremely then achieve your goal.

Everyone wants to sucsses in their firt spet but when they failed they lose hope and disharted but this is wrong thing fist step is not a last step you should keep working than you will sucsses

Hi dear 

There are some people who if they fail the first time then they don't try again but I would say that if you fail the first time you have to try again and again.

Then you can succeed. You can achieve your goal. If you stop working hard, don't try again and again, then you will be left behind. You will not be able to achieve your goal. 

• +1 1

On 7/22/2020 at 2:27 AM, Guru2050 said:

As we all know in everything the first step is always the hardest, when you start creating topics and your topics get deleted.

Don't feel discourage and think of giving up, because those who you see today as good topics writers, had created numerous topics and got deleted more than you think.

Who knows you might be the best!

So Learn from your failures, disappointments, and prepare to move on to win the battle.

My brother/sister there is no success without hardship... (Sophocles)

Yes my dear you alright our first time give our results, if we work hard in first attempt we will get positive results in future on the other hand if we will will not work hard and lose our hope any point we will get negative result in our future. So my dear friend and just stay here and work hard with patientce. wish you all the best for future working and achieving your goals. 💞

Yes dear i am completely agree with you. If we get loss then we should not lose hope and keep trying. This rule is not only for crypto traders it comply in all ways of life.  Keep trying and trying until you get success. 

You made the right wording.The first attempt at anything is never so good.But we should not lose courage on the first attempt, if we do not get the result of our work on the first try then it does not mean that we should leave the work and then  we should see many mistakes which we made in the first attempt and should avoid such mistakes in next attempts.In this way, by being steady, we will learn everything.

Yes your are right. No one is perfect. Everyone learns from the experiences so if you want to achieve success try as much as you can. Through out my life I thought that i cannot do anything because i dont have potential. But when I entered the world of Crypto talk I realized that i have potential I just need to polish my abilities. So slowely slowely i am learning things. So never give up on anything. If u want to achieve it just work for it you can do this just give your best to it. 

You are right because the first step in any work is difficult, but you must continue and not give up even if we make a mistake because we learn from it and since work in this forum requires following the rules and laws and not violating them so that the ban is not completed by writing topics or posts and commenting correctly to obtain a positive reputation So we will be successful and make money as well

On the off chance that you've got a objective there's a lot of issue and battles you will confront in your way. But keep in mind it is portion of your victory it'll fortify you and creating yourself to overcome any disappointments. So never free trust and keep on attempting like here in cryptoworld there's no simple way to earn enormous you ought to work difficult and have the tirelessness to proceed to attain what you need.

We should try again and again to reach our goal. Life is name of struggle and if we fail in our life in any field or point then we should never give up rather than we Should work More efforts. If we wants to be successful in life then we should face the problems of the life.

• +4 1

There is famous saying that"try try again till you succeed". Life is a name of ups and downs. At one point of your life you are at the alpine point of your success. Work-hard until you get your desired position or thing in your life.

Thanks for your great advice, I see the beginnings of my 100 free post as something that difficult for me to have but due to my trying I am going to done with, I can't not say much about mandatory delecting of the post, but what I know is that in the beginning we find the movement so hard but when discovered of been in life with many struggling we find out that our dead as great achievement for the world.

• +1 1

It is a good motivation from you, in my point of view, if we want to create special job, this won't be easy and won't achieved from the first attempt, so that, i also want from members to be wise and try more and more till they make sure that they catch their goal.

Yes, it is true that first attempt may not be good enough, but when ever we fail or we face some challenge or difficulties in the first attempt, we should change the tactics and retry again and if we fail in achieving the success, we should keep on trying. Constant trying will make us stronger and also it will make us more prepared against numerous challenges.