Ask your self especially new beginners - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Ask your self especially new beginners

Hi friend I firstly joined this platform to earn money because am only researching for where to get money and make my daily activities and financial situations easy but I later realize crypto currency forum is a platform that gives knowledge and experience with good writing skills apart from the money we earn so I joined this forum with a carefully designed plan to achieve

Hi friend, i join this forum to gain knowledge about cryptocurrency and cryptoworld. As we know cryptotalk is the beat site for getting knowledge about cryptocurrency. By working on this forum you earn money to meet your daily expenses and also gained alot of information through this forum. Cryptotalk is the best forum for earning money and also for learning that how to trade the cryptocurrency.

I have two goals that i would like to realize during this forum, the primary goal is to find out about encryption and cryptocurrencies and the way to settle on the acceptable currency for trading, and therefore the second goal is to gather good capital to take a position within the field of shopping for and selling in real world .

All his friends are here, he has come to Carefuli and has come to take him for morning. And with the paper currency, the animal has started singing, this is their Mahale positive sign. 

My plan was to know more on this platform and how it works. What are the advantages and the disadvantages of this forum. To gain more knowledge and information that will make me an asset in this forum and the way how to do and when to do it. What you should not do and what to avoid. 

Of course, I joined this forum in order to benefit from the various information about cryptocurrencies and share this information in order to increase my experience as I learned how to invest in a variety of ways and how to trade through graphic analysis and this benefited me a lot, which makes me trust myself in order to move forward Happy daily success

I know what i wants from this forum. This forum give us lot of knowledge. Now this is my turn to give my contribution in this site what i have gain. This is the main occupation as a member for this forum.

Especially i came to this forum for earning and get some idea about cryptocurrency. My friend suggested me this site. Really it's a great site. You can earn ,learn and also develop your English skill here. It is really rare to find site like this. So l feel really great to work here. 

hello my friend, I joined this forum to earn money and learn about BTC business and invest money, at the same time make more friends and discover this field, I hope that I reach to my goal

Hi friend, the way of questioning you is very rarely plotted, but I have joined this form to gain knowledge and for money and by working here I am achieving both things. It is very beneficial for me And I want to work on this site in Future as well .

Hi Friend,I'am beginner and I really appreciate your content and devotion about cryptotalk.This forum gives us lot of knowledge.My friend suggested me this site,really great site.such type of posts are helping me a lot in learning as well us earning motivation and also devolep your English skill..

Edited by Shefeena

No i dont come to this forum for any designed plan but after spending time on this forum i will have some plans to achieve to become a crypto trader and a crypto user that knows all about these crypto currencies with earn rewards .

Honestly, I joined this forum only for earning because before joining I don't know about this forum. So I want to get money on daily basis for fulfill my basic needs. But when I became a part of this forum I realized that just earning isn't a main goal for life. If we have knowledge about things then we can survive in every field of life. I learnt here that don't be disappointed from life and continue your struggles till then you become a successful man.

Defining the goal of our work is the first step in moving forward in this work and being creative in it. After joining this forum, I have two goals to earn money and gain experience with cryptocurrencies.

As you all friends know that before starting any work, we have to plan accordingly and we think something about it first, then we do it in the same way.  In the same way, I have joined this platform so that I can earn more and more money from it, and along with this, I am very happy to come to your knowledge today, which is the biggest force in the world at the moment. And I think will it be better for me and all the friends who do not come.

• +5 1

On 7/21/2020 at 8:05 PM, Guru2050 said:

I will like every one to take a moment and reason before answering this simple, direct question.

Did you joined this forum with a carefully designed planned to achieve???

- If YES 

That's Good you can share it with us

- If NO

IT'S NOT TOO LATE 

You can set it now...

@Guru2050 yeah my friend you alright first of all welcome my friend. Obviously we are happy because we are here on this amazing platform. So I think everyone one knows about this plate forum, they try to join this like me. Crypto give us an opportunity to learning and teaching and amazing opportunity is they give us a chance for earning. So I am too late but I am happy because I am here on crypto talk. 💕😍

I have joined this discussion since I need to learn more things that I didn't know in digital forms of money and to procure a few coins. I additionally prefer to have new companions from better places and that is the reason am here until the present time.

It's a great question you have asked us and to answer it for me it's yes I joined this forum with a plan so that I can gain much knowledge in crypto and find a start up capital for trading and I'm seeing this being fulfilled,for this I want to thank the moderators once again because it's a great opportunity they are giving us to earn something that can really change our lives.

I joined in this forum to gain some knowledge about crypto world and cryptocurrencies and also we can earn through our single useful posts. We can also make lot of friends from different countries and also we can share and gain lot of knowledge about this cryptoworld.

Hello, it is something that I liked to do, because in the place where I always worked I liked to have my schedules and ways of working, also I want to learn from others as they do and if necessary spend a lot of time on the Internet to get better information from the crypto currencies and then share it.

To be sincere, I joined this forum with the intention of earning. The person that introduced me to the platform just told me about the earn per post part. It was later I joined that I realise you can learn while you earn. Then I gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies and their worth and values all thanks to the forum and its members.

• +3 1

I joined the forum to learn about crypto and make money at the same time. There are many popular and current topics here. We develop ourselves better with the knowledge of experts. The forum is really great.

• +1 1

You can take the previous sites as a comparative level, and an example is the Bitcoin Talk Forum. Members who joined early and continue to work are the most profitable now. Likewise, this distinguished forum is that joining and continuing with it will be of great benefit in the future, and even this site is still considered relatively new, so a basic goal must be set to work here, which is continuation.

• +1 1

Here different people and they have different ideas. But my opinion is this I came here for learning and make money. But first step of mine is learning. 

Definitely mate if you have knowledge then you can get anything to do his work.