Ask your self especially new beginners - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Ask your self especially new beginners

Yes i designed that how can i achieve my goals on crypto forum and soon its complete with your love and all members support who can give me positive react and give me reputation i also suggest you to do set your goal then you will must be achieve all goals.

• +3 1

10 hours ago, Heidelberg77 said:

I joined this platform solely for earning a consistent income from the website. But later I became so attached, that my first priority in the forum became learning new things and focusing on sharing relevant information

Most of the members join with almost same agenda but along the line found cryptotalk forum community offers modern the earning moreover is a standard and prestigious citadel for learning about the entire crypto currencies @Heidelberg77 I urge to remain discipline and law abiding member of cryptotalk keep doing the great work

Yes, my friend, in fact I heard about this site and that it offers good profits, so I joined, but after a period of work here, learning about cryptocurrencies and encryption became my goal because the field of work in it is wide and good.

• +3 1

Yeah I am here only for achieving something that is I am looking for. This is really a site to Provide me with the wealth that I badly want to pay off my educational expenditure. As I am student I want to do a part time job and found it.  And I am happy after finding it. 

• +2 1

For me my friend I joined this forum because my friend refer me to this and they say that I can earn some money here so I decided. In the first place my only goal here to achieve is to make money but when I go deeper and deeper to this forum I learn a Lot of this forum So that my goal now is to learn a lot of things about crypto currency while earning in this forum

• +1 1
  • +3 1

in this kind of cryptotalk forum ee must ask ourselves if we can do much better on this site if we can do more research we can learn more about this opportunity as they can help us because of this sharing our ideas and knowledge about cryptocurrencies..

On 08.10.2020 at 13:15, SuperCrypto said:

Certainly, I have a goal and a plan since the beginning of my joining this forum, which is the necessity to abide by the rules, write useful publications, exchange benefits and experience with the members, and upgrade my ranking so that I have a place in this important forum.

I agree with you. The reward is certainly good but there are also topics where you can promote your content and find useful resources from users. As for me, there are a lot of useful topics on the forum and payment for posts is not the most important thing.

I don't have any plan at all but I don't know if making one can help me somehow. I will try to be more caring for other members of the forum and read more posts perhaps share more reactions with the good posts I read and be more active. I hope this will help with my part in the forum

• +5 1

No i dont come to this forum for any designed plan but after spending time on this forum i will have some plans to achieve to become a crypto trader and a crypto user that knows all about these crypto currencies with earn rewards

• +5 1

Well as you asked or as i get this, that you are asking for the starting of cryptotalk to new beginner, so it' was planned 

being in this create forum was a same plain surety for me as it permitted me to earn entirely a pleasant sum of bitcoin everyday and at the time this was my objective for joining. don't step me illegal though, this objective of dig for has altered over the time that i possess depleted on this forum. I arrange realized that even if this forum is such a decent identify in edict to be skilled to earn, in attendance is additionally a batch of familiarity at this point that i tin affect somewhere else in crypto.it will make your entire life to change.

Yes When I attached the forum CryptoTalk months before my goal was above all to earn money, but over time I bare the meaning of this forum uniquely for beginners who want to realize and foster education about crypto such as knowledge to trade and invest in using cryptocurrencies, and without hesitation the handiwork in this the forum is become measurement of my every day vivacity.

I came to the forum with the aim of obtaining money. This was my goal, but since I started working, I find that I learn and gain knowledge and interest much more than money, because knowledge will always take me to the path of success, so I no longer care about earning money. The most important thing is that I only gain experience.

We need to ask ourselves what real do we need, what is our aims and objectives of joining this forum, what can we contribute, what can we educate members with, what knowledge has someone gain from our post, what am posting is it relevant or useful to the forum, this are the questions we need to ask ourselves everyday, let's contribute on developing this great forum, let's be more of creating new ideas for the benefit of the masses.

• +2 1

We who are new stars are well known, we have learned a lot and we have a good understanding. With the support of those who are old members, we can do something good, stay well and comment a lot, and we have a lot of ideas about this.  We need their cooperation in the hope that we can

I am new to this forum.  I want to work by following all the rules of the forum first.  And want to get an idea before about the forum.  However, there are future plans with the design.  I want to work on the important tropics and comments here.  Which I want to give people ideas from my own knowledge.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Well i joined this forum because of my friend who motivated me to join this forum so that i can learn more about crypto currencies and more. But after joining i really enjoyed reading and commenting on posts here. Crypto talk is the best forum which enables us to learn and earn at the same time. 

Yes first and foremost I join the platform simply because I want to earn some money but after joining the platform I found a lot in it so I decided to stay and learn more 

Thank you, my friend, for asking this question, yes, I entered this forum for the benefit of money, obtaining information on trading in digital currencies and exchanging useful information with others ..

• +4 1
  • +5 1

I joined this forum with a dream and goal to achieved, I want to learn how to invest, trade and mines with cryptocurrencies, I want to earn money, when I started I didn't have and plan or dreams I just join to earn money, now I have learn alot with cryptotalk forum, it has developed my knowledge about cryptocurrency alot, and still gaining experience and skills about crypto.

• +2 1

Before working on anything I must know it well as I did not find out about it before working on cyptotalk and on September 18th I joined the same cryptotalk platform.  Then I follow the rules of crypto and still work.

I think each and everyone has joined this forum to earn and learn and I think there isn't any problem if anyone join this forum for earning because this forum is for earning and learning .that's all 

I think each and everyone has joined this forum to earn and learn and I think there isn't any problem if anyone join this forum for earning because this forum is for earning and learning .that's all 

On 7/21/2020 at 8:05 PM, Guru2050 said:

I will like every one to take a moment and reason before answering this simple, direct question.

Did you joined this forum with a carefully designed planned to achieve???

- If YES 

That's Good you can share it with us

- If NO

IT'S NOT TOO LATE 

You can set it now...

Yes  i had joined the forum to get complete knowledge regarding the virtual currencies,market value, investing and trading etc.I want to excel in crpyto world.so  that's mine main purpose of joing the forum and earning after getting experience.

Yes, I joined this forum and I am developing a clear plan in order to increase my investment experience to be exploited in the future to achieve great profits. Now I am only increasing my information because I am completely devoted to this field of work