Searching for knowledge - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Searching for knowledge

If all the conditions for the topic are met, try to make posts that are easy to understand for many people, if there are still people who give negative reactions, maybe that person is just giving negative reactions carelessly to the people here. I think you should continue to make constructive posts so that posts that have negative reactions will turn into positive reactions.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Hello! Many times you get negative scores because you made an unnecessary post or that does not comply with the forum rules, you have to read the forum rules and if you comply with all of them you would not have to receive negative scores.

• +3 1

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

You might get a negative reaction mainly because the person does not agree with your idea and also your grammar might affect the understanding people get from your posts. This can cause people to dislike it not only not only because of grammar but also spelling errors

I agree with you and I want to say yes that there are many members who are laying eggs on the negative side of this platform and their morale is broken due to not getting it and many times it is seen that they are left with them and the only reason is if you all Give a good reputation so they can inspire their work and they can undoubtedly make good comments if you can, of course take the platform a long way.

• +3 1

Great topic my friend. It's really positive and true. I also don't understand why the people are giving fake reactions to good and valuable posts and comments. This really is a disrespect to the members and also effects the reputation of the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

It's not surprise that a negative reputation is bad for business.negative reactions are impossible to avoid,but actual price tage attached to a company trust is rarely calculate.I think getting bad reputation how with members understand your posts.

• +2 1

As for my experience in this forum, create helpful topics with 100 characters and use easy words for better understanding  thats may really helpful for getting good reputation and if you get negative reputation on your some topics or post so dont panic. May be someone dont like your post or may be its less helpful for that person because every person has their own opinion. So i suggest work here on right way mean honestly so your reputation is increases. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If your english us not good then it can be the reason of negative response. The other reason is the liking of posts. If your post is not good and it is meaningless then people will not like your post and they give negative response to that.

• +3 1

Which people gives you negative reputation may be you make a mistake in your post or post is copied try your best for this if you are making qualitative post and you are getting reputation then more qualitative posts then others

Crypto is a very good and big forum.... There are many member work here..  Not all member to work  acquire  of knowledge... Most of the member work here to earn money... But we should remind knowledge is power... We should all time try to searching knowledge.. The right knowledge right path you...  

On 7/14/2020 at 7:12 PM, Izeal said:

You have to give your best to post useful topics and knowledge about the crypto and main thing never write post very short because while writing short it won't include all of your information. So, I would request to write little bit long post and respect all the members.

Among all the comments read I really appreciate your own. The way you construct it in a manner that we the bigginer can understand it good. Keep the good work bro.

Getting bad reputations one of the most reason is also newbie who doesn't know the use of reputations because I don't think so if a person know about the use of reputations and they give negative react to the valuable post as if I see a great post and it is helpful I give good react based on their post if deserve..

Hy friends here you can earn more for your pocket money here you can also gain information about the forum if you want to know about forum and want  some knowledge about the forum i think you just have to stay here and spend long time in this forum and also follow the. Senior peoples in this forum  read their comments and post for your better knowledge.if you want to get some knowledge i suggest you all new beginners you have to read seniors comments and posts.

Reactions from users will always differ from how others might receive and view someone's contents, as some will not always like a post which others like and as such, we just have to make some changes if you find that there are some flaws on yours post once in while

The content we submit must usually be taken into consideration is applicable to the subject matter of the forum, it must constantly be specific, coherent, polite, respectful and primarily never speak about politics, that has nothing to do right here, that manner you may be avoided to your posts

I suppose so it's miles due to your meaningless topics or unwanted publish or else it may be also lack of grammar,you could take an app which could rectify grammar hassle.

19 hours ago, Mark wood said:

Getting bad reputations one of the most reason is also newbie who doesn't know the use of reputations because I don't think so if a person know about the use of reputations and they give negative react to the valuable post as if I see a great post and it is helpful I give good react based on their post if deserve..

Even if those that don't understand the reputation rules gives a negative reputation on a post the is worth not to be given, if the give negative reputation in a quality post that will benefit other members, the moderators do something about it, they wouldn't just watch it like that, the moderators always see what we are doing in the forum

• +5 1

Thanks for this post my friend with full detail. If you want to searching about the knowledge then you have to need to spend the much time.af this platform. And also from many social media sites like the Instagram YouTube and Facebook channels , through these videos we can get a good amount of knowledge.

On 7/15/2020 at 4:41 PM, Calvinpriva said:

I think getting a bad reputations depends with how members understand your post. Some members will rate you post because they found it useful, and others will see some mistakes so they will rate it as a useless post. 

@Calvinpriva You're pretty much correct in this regard. Situations can be different if we look from different perspectives. Everyone has their own level of understanding and interpretations to certain things, so this may cause differentiation in thinking and illustrations of the facts. For the same posts, people may find it interesting and for the other it may be not yet helpful. It all depends on their perspective or the point of view of the readers.

• +3 1

Negative reputation is certain to the users appropriate to countless reasons such as if the exacting abuser is irritating to spam the interpretation fragment or if the abuser is powerful satisfy that is not useful. These two are the major reasons why uses may progress refusal reputation. It is needed that users are further elaborate and nifty in this forum.

Hello, I think the most common reasons of that happens when readers see that the topic or post is not useful enough. and to try avoiding that issue I suggest you to use simple words with correct grammar (there are some extensions on browsers that can help you to use correct grammar ) and try to talk about useful things that would help others. And I think the most important thing is to avoid copying and pasting from others just do your best to be creative and useful. otherwise t could be spammers.

wish you the best.

• -5 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think reputation comes from members reaction on your post. If your post is helpful for some one you will get positive reputation otherwise you will get negative reputation so try to give useful reputation. 

• +2 1

On the off chance that you are getting negative post arbitrarily in a brief timeframe like - 5 sequentially for more than 5 or 10 subjects  some members who abuse the reputation giving feature and randomly give reputation. For example, with the way a topic is constructed grammatically

• +1 1

I think behind this there are a lots of reasons. Like don't make a copy paste, comments must not be less than 100 words,don't use the duplicate topics, meaningless and relevant data to send this forum. 

These are the things that caused the negative reputation and get the warning points. And most of the members will soon be banned from these reasons I mentioned above. So let's work hard to Saturday at this forum.

Why is some of our post deleted, it is because we don't follow the rules of the platform, seeking knowledge of something you don't know is really good because it will guide you through.