Searching for knowledge - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Searching for knowledge

On 7/14/2020 at 4:17 PM, Ashsh said:

Why do we get a negative reputation ???

There's a lot of reason why we are getting a negative reputation in this forum, first is having or making a low quality post, there's a lot of members here who are active to give a reputation in a right way because they are also benefited on it, lastly is not following the rules, according to the general rules of this forum, we need to complete more than 100 character in every post and make it more useful and constructive.

• +1 1

On 7/14/2020 at 11:10 AM, Whited35 said:

Try to create, easy to understand but constructive posts on this forum. If you are getting negative post randomly in a short time like -5 serially for more than 5 or 10 topics that you created, you might ask moderators to look into them otherwise do not get worried with some negative post rates. Maybe someone has found your posts or topic less helpful or not a constructive post. Good luck. 

Very useful dear friend and colleague of information that you offer us on this topic as a user that I am very grateful since my opinion is very constructive especially beginners like me
A big greeting to the whole community

Some members give negative reputation for no reason.   I think if your content is good but you get negative reputation then you should contact admins of the page. They will kick it out from forum. 

• +1 1

You need have a constructive grammar on the topic you're discussing so that the reader could be able to understand, he will not find it difficult to read. And making post easy for people, all you need is determination and hard working

Perhaps, my friend, you are not committed to using clear, intelligible, correct language, grammatically and spelling.
Perhaps you are presenting duplicate and unhelpful topics
You should work harder, good luck!

We are here to obtain enough knowledge in cryptocurrency also to meet new friends from around the world so it's good to be friendly to each other and avoid giving negative likes where it's not required.

Hi mate, it is a forum where you can share and gain more of the knowledge about Cryptocurrency and trading. And the reputation depends on the material you have shared. If your shares post containing 100 words and also you have share a useful and informative material then your post will be get positive reputation. The negative reputation is gain from irrelevant and useless topics. So always be try to share useful and informativeness posts.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Sometimes are post got a negative reaction because other members think that your topic is not useful or helpful for them that's we receive a negative reaction from them but if our post is useful they will give us a positive rate

On 7/14/2020 at 1:17 PM, Ashsh said:

Why do we get a negative reputation ???

@Ashsh there are reasons that you got negative community reputation; when you post irrelevant to the topic, posting in different languages not allowed here( just USA English and Russian are allowed ), when your post is too short (doesn't meet basic requirements I.e minimum 100 characters), when you break forum rules.

If you think that your post is useful and someone has given you negative reputation, you can report it to moderators to check out your post and warn spammers who do breaking rules for giving reputation. 

Hey mate!Some people give negative reputation to other users.I don't what is the reason.But the reason can be that.That someome who didn't like your post or comment.Then they give you negative reputation.So to avoid negative reputation.All you need to do is just to make easy and intresting topics or comments on a post.Then your profile might get positive reputation.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my opinion getting negative reputations is because of irrelevent posts. Grammer mistakes.Some member takes your post as no useful for them and rate negative reputations.

Or some voilation of rule post less than 100 characters.

According to me these are  roots cause for negative reputation. 

There are many members who randomly give a reputation without reading the topic or comment, and their goal is to make money only, and this is sad that I do not want to run into it someday.

Its a great platform for both learning and earning. I'll highly recommend it to the people who want to get knowledge about cryptocurrency and want to learn as well with the earning. If ypu want to learn from this forum you needto explore all the sections and read different topic and do relevant comments it'll increase your experience and will give you valuable knowledge.

• +1 1

First or false all the members of forum are welcome it's a nice question why do we get a negative reputation?

If we will not write a post with valuable content a creative if we will copy other post and paste in our post if the content is very low level in that way we will get negative and a reputation will become negative..

• +5 1

The knowledge that everyone (beginner's) must have at the back of his or her mind is to know necessary procedures by not copy and paste any post and make sure he post a useful comments, that only a few I can say about that for now.

You get negative reputation because you are not writing good content or because you are copying other people's work. You should try to write your own work and do it in a very good way. I think you should learn more in other to write better 

I think this topic is good.Don't worry my friend if your comments aren't helpful or don't meet the conditions if negative reviews are given.  If you follow the rules, it will take a good reputation instead of a negative one.

In my opinion first of all you should improve yor English for searching.there are many reasons for negative rates you should give unless comments.

The topic about which you are writing may be helpful to someone or maybe someone it does not helpful to the other person so all the person on this kind of platform have different point of view. as you can see if a thing is beneficial for one and maybe it's not also beneficial for the other person . As someone people will agree to your post and some will not agree to your post. So negative reputation is not a big deal. You make that positive reputation from anyone and you also get negative repetition from a little kind of community. So we should not to be worried about it. 

We get negative points due to our mistakes at this platform. Because when we are at a platform we must follow the rules and regulations. Just think that topic is about the currency and we are replying another answer the how we can get the positive reputation. Therefore, we must follow the rules and write the content and replies related to the topic in order to get the hearts. 

Mostly I will give negative rates to those whose content is low quality and have mistakes in their post because they can motivate them to write other content and push hard but if we give them positive rates then they won't know even if they make bad posts. So, you should give the rates according to quality of the content.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

hello gyzzz my opinion is i recommend u brother to use grammar it is available for personal computer amd your mobile phone it could help u to write correctly..

• +1 1

negative reputations is getting by your posts that's maybe suspicious and like you copy and paste some comments here or your posts have useless ideas or words never do always that useless posts because it will cost you negative feedback and reputations and you will get warning points from moderators be more productive and informative when you post a reply or topics. 

If you are here to get knowledge always make quality content posts and useful topics and if you are looking to know about anything else about crypto world creat a quality content question our experienced mates and seniors will guide you from their ideas and experience and knowledge about crypto currency. Always keep learning

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day