Lesson for absolute beginners - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abiaan

Lesson for absolute beginners

My friend, this is an important topic. I'm also a beginner. I'm started to working here few days ago. But i can suggest  beginners that they should do comments sincerely so that no one can give them negative response. Besides, they shouldn’t do any mistakes to do comments. Thank you.

I would like to give just this lesson to beginners.  First of all you should know well about this forum and rules.  You do your first 100 post with satisfaction.  You should post something that is informative and useful to others.

Rules in this forum must be kept inorder to make this platform run in a better quality.Cryptotalk is a beat website for learning and earning. If we work according to the rules we would be successful here.

The best thing for beginners is that they have to work hard in all-time when they work consistently here then they can earn more money. The other best thing is that they have to work here error-free. It means is that they do not make any kind of mistake and do not violate the rules of the forum. In this way, they earn more money.

Hello friend its a very good and information full post And it is very important too.The begainers have many things to know. At first they have to complete  100 comments then they will able to post. Minimum 20 post per day. They have to work 2 or 3 hrours. 

Newbies can get a lot of benefits from your topic. Majority of the beginners get banned because they don't abide the rules and regulations and they want to get popularity within a short period of time without any hard work. So they forget to make make informative contents.

Well if you are new then first you have to read all the rules and regulations . Don't cope paste other member content just focus on creating your own ideas.

You have really shared an amazing post. It is a really good knowledge for beginners as well as other users . They an really learn some thing for it . So thank you for sharing this .

Your post is very helpful for all members, especially beginners to keep their accounts safe in CryptoTalk, and I think to become a successful person in the crypto field .

The major Saturday ji that you want to adopt this I advised to all member to read the guidelines and regulation which will be able to do how to talk with other people in the whole market and how to gain a best reputation in the market because when you will Fame in the whole market then your profit will also increase is add you will become easily a good trader and start your own business business that you want from this online earning site.

My dear mate you gave us a really important information about the forum. Beginners are the respected members of the forum. We have to tell the things which they do not know. I think this will be well for all members.

Very good thing, in order to survive in the forum we have to abide by the rules of the forum, if it violates the consequences it is blocked.  But it is part of the reality that we must respect.You have shared with us on this topic Committed to learning cryptocurrency by applying for some courses on cryptocurrency.  Second, we must take the rules of this forum seriously as a beginner.

Hello my friend, you need more than learning to learn about cryptocurrencies. It is a very broad field of information in which you must learn slowly in order not to forget or miss any information about the world of cryptocurrencies. good luck.

That's a nice article mate. The first thing a beginner need to do is to read the forum rules and regulations and understand it. A beginner should always strive to create useful and important post and topics. 

• +2 1

If the beginners read all the Ruhul of this site then they will get all the directions.You can learn from the rules of the stars. There are different rules for each section.

• +2 1

This forumis secure no doubt but account security is ecery user responsibility. So everyone should  keep his own account secure,so that he may not lose his money.

On 7/12/2020 at 5:01 PM, Abiaan said:

Hey there cryptotalkers

I have seen alot of users asking a basic things about crypto here and there in the forums made me realize that there are many people who are absolute beginners and some people who is having very hard time to learn about crypto, along with i am giving the idea that how to survive in cryptotalk as well 

Lesson for beginner

when i was a beginner i spent my time to understand about the cryptocurrency in another forum and really wanted to get along with that forum because all i knew was i can earn from that site nothing more than that :classic_laugh:, so i started to observe what others are doing, i just start keep reading what others are writing in the threads but that was not so effective enough to learn about the crypto because post was made just randomly, so i thought im just wasting the time reading other threads because i barely saw any progression learning about the crypto, so i started to read article in the internet but at that time when i begin to learn about crypto there were not much articles that are helpful because you get lost at some point end up learning about out of your level , So what can be the best way to learn about crypto?

in my point of view the wise option is to take the course about crypto , in my time we had to pay 40$ for courses but luckily there are some free courses too, which i have given below 

http://cryptodetail.com

Here you can learn everything that you should know about the crypto start with the fundamentals and go through the courses and mostly asked question about Trading and Investment is also available in that site.

How to survive in the cryptotalk forum?

This is frequently asked question but i will try to make everything clear about cryptotalk below :

1. Rules : This is the most important thing in the cryptotalk, cryptotalk never bears the violation of the rules of cryptotalk, there are certain rules that must be followed by everyone are given below:

CLICK HERE ! RULES OF CRYPTOTALK

(This is just a basic rules i recommend to read every pinned post in every section before you hop in to any other topics )

2. Sections : This forums is divided with the section for different purpose. It is well explain in the topic below :

CLICK HERE ! TO GET DETAIL SECTION INFORMATION

3. Education : Its kinda funny to mention this point but surely you need a proper education to exist in this forum , at-least you should be able to understand English and grammar as well here, even if you are not good in grammar then at-least others must have to understand what you try to say , Just dont give hard time for other users to understand you :classic_laugh:

4. Knowledge : you must know that this forum is all about knowledge , you should atleast know about the basics of crypto ( i already mentioned above where you can learn ), if you find any topic that you dont know about , simply ignore that topic rather than writing non sense post 

If Cryptotalk is to survive, the rules of this site and the rules of all sections must be read and complied with.We need knowledge to work on this site because we have to give information while posting.

Thank you so much for this wonderful information, personally I really found  this post useful and benefited, if you are willing to be a full member of this forum I think it is highly advisable to follow this logics. Stay focus always

Expensive companion In arrange to begin working on it, our newcomers ought to know all the rules of this gathering. You would like to urge a great thought of the work of the forum. Some time recently making any post, you wish to have a great thought around the substance of the post and after that comment. You have got to abstain from doing anything exterior the rules and you've got to be centered on your work. Must work with intrigued. Thank you.

Edited by Crypto manage
  • +5 1

Well this is an interesting topic. In my. Opinion you can earn money and also can improve your knowledge and reading Skills. As a beginners you should have to read the post and make a definite and proper comment on it about that topic. Your comment must be relevant to that topic. You must follow the rules of this forum otherwise you get banned 

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for your wonderful post. I have benefited a lot from the information you provided. You are one of my favorites. I follow you and learn from you continuously. I abide by the rules and I try to learn the currency market and always develop myself.

I might want to consent to this subject that you made and for me as an amateur here, that is the things that I did when I began to enter this gathering and doing that things is extremely useful for us. By doing that things you recommend we can accomplish what we need in this discussion. I trust different novices here will see this post.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Hey brother  i am a newbie here and thank you so much to you for your kind information.I will try to follow it and now i got many ideas about this things.Have a nice day.Keep working.

Your post is educative and we all are here to gain useful knowledge and skills to be able to trade in order to have a good future in crypto.   

Let's do good job to get better work that are informative and educative so as to benefit every member in the forum.

Those who are new need to read the rules from the section of this forum. Newcomers should follow all the rules of this forum and work with attention. Educational posts with ideas from experienced people. Always work hard. Avoid copying other people's posts. Will have to avoid linguistic and grammatical mistakes. Here you can get income as well as education. I hope you can do something good.