Lesson for absolute beginners - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abiaan

Lesson for absolute beginners

Yes, this will doubtlessly be utilized for us tenderfoots since we have to be oversee the things we know since there's a part more that we got to completely get it. By utilizing english, ready to express our considerations and concepts.

Thanks for your experiences sharing with us. In this forum, we all have a great opportunity. I did not know much about cryptocurrency before boing this forum. I have learnt many things about cryptocurrencies and crypto world. Also you should follow the rules and regulations of this forum. Make sure that you are posting a topic in a right section. Do not copy from others. So gain knowledge and keep posting useful comments. 

Really a great article that reveals how hard a term you've done to read about the site and the cryptocurrency. As a novice, we should start by reading the rules and regulations of the forum that could be read from the pinned posts in the section. In order to prevent complications, we should follow the laws and regulations. Your post offers a valuable bit of details, so you do deserve appreciation.

This is a really good topic my friend. As a biganner myself I am doing this kind of thing myself. as a beginner we should be learning as much as possible from this farm and after that we will be able to earn. So let's do our best here.

You should read the rules and regulations first before Posting.Your post should be more than 50 words.You should not copy from others contents.Your post should be with good content and specific grammar.You should not post more than 50 Words in a post.

Hi friend Love your work Complete your work with honesty What you don't understand Try to learn it again and again Nothing is difficult If we want to do everything we can Nothing is impossible for a human being Work hard 

This write up is so detailed and informative and easy to understand for every beginner that wants to go further in the world of crypto currency. It is good for others to also learn and gain from this piece of information so that they can utilize the opportunity they have now.

Lesson for absolute biginner first of all hard working is the important key you should need to wirk hard here if you want to success in future secondly create useful post which is full of knowledge

This is a really good topic my friend. As a biganner myself I am doing this kind of thing myself. as a beginner we should be learning as much as possible from this farm and after that we will be able to earn. So let's do our best here.

On 7/12/2020 at 4:01 PM, Abiaan said:

Hey there cryptotalkers

I have seen alot of users asking a basic things about crypto here and there in the forums made me realize that there are many people who are absolute beginners and some people who is having very hard time to learn about crypto, along with i am giving the idea that how to survive in cryptotalk as well 

Lesson for beginner

when i was a beginner i spent my time to understand about the cryptocurrency in another forum and really wanted to get along with that forum because all i knew was i can earn from that site nothing more than that :classic_laugh:, so i started to observe what others are doing, i just start keep reading what others are writing in the threads but that was not so effective enough to learn about the crypto because post was made just randomly, so i thought im just wasting the time reading other threads because i barely saw any progression learning about the crypto, so i started to read article in the internet but at that time when i begin to learn about crypto there were not much articles that are helpful because you get lost at some point end up learning about out of your level , So what can be the best way to learn about crypto?

in my point of view the wise option is to take the course about crypto , in my time we had to pay 40$ for courses but luckily there are some free courses too, which i have given below 

http://cryptodetail.com

Here you can learn everything that you should know about the crypto start with the fundamentals and go through the courses and mostly asked question about Trading and Investment is also available in that site.

How to survive in the cryptotalk forum?

This is frequently asked question but i will try to make everything clear about cryptotalk below :

1. Rules : This is the most important thing in the cryptotalk, cryptotalk never bears the violation of the rules of cryptotalk, there are certain rules that must be followed by everyone are given below:

CLICK HERE ! RULES OF CRYPTOTALK

(This is just a basic rules i recommend to read every pinned post in every section before you hop in to any other topics )

2. Sections : This forums is divided with the section for different purpose. It is well explain in the topic below :

CLICK HERE ! TO GET DETAIL SECTION INFORMATION

3. Education : Its kinda funny to mention this point but surely you need a proper education to exist in this forum , at-least you should be able to understand English and grammar as well here, even if you are not good in grammar then at-least others must have to understand what you try to say , Just dont give hard time for other users to understand you :classic_laugh:

4. Knowledge : you must know that this forum is all about knowledge , you should atleast know about the basics of crypto ( i already mentioned above where you can learn ), if you find any topic that you dont know about , simply ignore that topic rather than writing non sense post 

Your topic is one of the best at this forum. My dear friend @Abiaan, i give my heart to your topic ❤️. Your topic is very helpful for us. And we get knowledge and experience through your topic. This topic is best source of learning for biginners like me. For biginners, if you should work at this forum then you should follow to seniors like @Abiaan. Thanks for shared topic with us. 😊🤗

Always newcomers face difficulties in joining and starting work in coding and they have to put a lot of effort to learn and read before working in any field of coding, but over time the knowledge will be synthesized and they will be able to understand any field and make good profit. Will be able to work with it, but it requires a lot of patience to learn. 

I'm in total agree with your ideas in this topic and the links that you have added are very useful and the information is basically great what I would like to say that I have enjoyed reading it and it was very useful since that I consider myself a beginner in cryptocurrencies and it was really good and interesting  

On 7/12/2020 at 4:01 PM, Abiaan said:

Hey there cryptotalkers

I have seen alot of users asking a basic things about crypto here and there in the forums made me realize that there are many people who are absolute beginners and some people who is having very hard time to learn about crypto, along with i am giving the idea that how to survive in cryptotalk as well 

Lesson for beginner

when i was a beginner i spent my time to understand about the cryptocurrency in another forum and really wanted to get along with that forum because all i knew was i can earn from that site nothing more than that :classic_laugh:, so i started to observe what others are doing, i just start keep reading what others are writing in the threads but that was not so effective enough to learn about the crypto because post was made just randomly, so i thought im just wasting the time reading other threads because i barely saw any progression learning about the crypto, so i started to read article in the internet but at that time when i begin to learn about crypto there were not much articles that are helpful because you get lost at some point end up learning about out of your level , So what can be the best way to learn about crypto?

in my point of view the wise option is to take the course about crypto , in my time we had to pay 40$ for courses but luckily there are some free courses too, which i have given below 

Here you can learn everything that you should know about the crypto start with the fundamentals and go through the courses and mostly asked question about Trading and Investment is also available in that site.

This is frequently asked question but i will try to make everything clear about cryptotalk below :

1. Rules : This is the most important thing in the cryptotalk, cryptotalk never bears the violation of the rules of cryptotalk, there are certain rules that must be followed by everyone are given below:

(This is just a basic rules i recommend to read every pinned post in every section before you hop in to any other topics )

2. Sections : This forums is divided with the section for different purpose. It is well explain in the topic below :

3. Education : Its kinda funny to mention this point but surely you need a proper education to exist in this forum , at-least you should be able to understand English and grammar as well here, even if you are not good in grammar then at-least others must have to understand what you try to say , Just dont give hard time for other users to understand you :classic_laugh:

4. Knowledge : you must know that this forum is all about knowledge , you should atleast know about the basics of crypto ( i already mentioned above where you can learn ), if you find any topic that you dont know about , simply ignore that topic rather than writing non sense post 

@AbiaanIt is an excellent post with headings for outright fledglings as well as for some, that perhaps still haven't comprehend the standards and the discussion totally. It requires some investment and getting back to audit a few things is significant. The guidelines at times can be failed to remember and reminding is useful for all.

Very good topic I congratulate you and thank you for sharing this information of value to all are very good points that you expose here I think that when we are beginners we must apply them to succeed in the forum and enjoy all the benefits we find here

• Useful or interesting 1

In this forum your post is useful for all members especially beginners to keep their account safe in CryptoTalk, and I think that in order to be a successful person in the field of crypto you must start learning because the learn is the key to success. 

The lesson that can give to absolute beginners are don't do it as a time pass. Take time to do but don't do cheating methods. Take it as a great opportunity for exploring knowledge and earning for knowledge. 

Wow this is a detailed explanation for all the beginners. By reading all these informations beginners can actually work like a good member in this forum. They wont do any stupid things in cryptotalk if they are educated about this forum.

The subject is fascinating, it's sympathetic completely entry of the present assembly to determine something that,  close friends educated American state the fundamentals epithetical handling this excellent installation but I am all the same reading day by day increasingly via issues so the affiliates portion the following. 

Yoyr point are good.I didn’t knew that we hace a free courses on crypto. I would like to enter if I knew it earlier.Thats a great opportunity for beginners. And you have to have some knowledge and experience to survive in this forum.Not messing with the forum rule will play a key rile in this forum. 

Edited by Sayed28

The best lesson the beginner has to learn is not to rush things up , take your time and carefully read all the pinned posts that are available and be patient, you will get to your goal when you give yourself enough time to lean things the right way , but if you start trading or even posting without the basic knowledge you will get yourself banned. 

It is such a great information that you have posted for our newbies. But the problem is that newbies never like to read anything not even rules, as they are just in the hurry of earning money online they dont really care of anything which ends up in banning those newbies or warning, hope newbies will read it.

Most of the new members here don't know much about it . Many members survive here by following the rules and regulations . You increase knowledge when you follow the rules and your knowledge about crypto increases.

• +4 1

@I abdulmuminpapa Indeed, in order to succeed in the forum or cryptocurrencies in general, we urgently need training lessons so that we can overcome the obstacles and hurdles that may face us, and they will open the way for the development of our capital further.

On 12/07/2020 at 4:01 PM, Abiaan said:

Hey there cryptotalkers

Lesson for beginner

Thanks for sharing this post, it is really am amazing post. Everyone must follow the rules and regulations of this forum. Everyone wants to survive in this forum but most of the beginners don't survive because they make mistake and get banned.

Great topic my dear mate .

Thanks for showing your concern for beginners because beginners face lots of difficulties in initial stage of this forum but i hope all the newbies must read your post for their knowledge and how they can survive and earn at this forum.Thanks for sharing this informatiom with all of us.

• +1 1