Lesson for absolute beginners - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abiaan

Lesson for absolute beginners

Your post is really Good 

It has very well information 

I must advice new members that follow rules and regulations

Don't do copy paste 

First collect well information about topic then do a comment 

Otherwise don't share useless comments 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I totally agree with you and thanks for this helpful topic.It is useful for all members especially beginners to keep their account safe in CryptoTalk.I think that in order to be a successful member n the field of crypto,we have to start learning because the learn is the key to success.

Thank you, my friend, for this participation. Of course, the best way to learn about cryptocurrencies is the forum, which provides us with various, many and different information that helps us and increases our experiences and skills that help us earn in a correct way.

Yes of course if we want to survive here we have to follow the rules and regulations of the forum. We should work hard here . We should make useful post. We should get experience from our seniors and also make our own research for making posts . 

Here are some tips for new members who have just joined this forum. By following these tips, they can avoid any problems in the forum and will play a vital role in achieving success.  1. Follow and use the rules and regulations

2. Do not copy any topic

3.  Use the search bar .

4.  Creating a full post. 
5. Happy not jealous.

Very good topic, to be able to survive in the forum we have to follow the forum rules, if it violates the consequences then it is blocked. But it is part of the reality that we must respect. Posting for a fee requires a fair amount of knowledge, at least a basic knowledge of crypto. If there is a topic that you do not understand it is better not to reply because it will take some time to understand.

• +1 1

Yes dear i think answer of this qiestin is helpful for all biggner. I am also a newbi on this forum i also request to senior to give a lesson about crypto forum to us. From which our mind set is improve to work on this site.

I really appreciate you for sharing this with us. To excel in the world of cryptocurrency needs total dedication and commitment towards learning Cryptocurrency by applying for some course in cryptocurrency you have shared with us in this topic. Secondly, we must take the rules of this forum serious as a beginner.

Their are many lesson for beginner especially learning new skills and earning income for post with creating initiatives from member to tackle five pursuit in the world.

As a newbie on crypto talk, I will like the old members to guide me on how to invest on crypto currency. Also we want the old members to tell us more about the lessons beginners learn on crypto talk 

Thank you, dear friend, for these tips, I am now a beginner and have benefited a lot from your beautiful topic and I hope that you will achieve your goal with success through this wonderful work that you do

Yes, When i were beginners i were searching about these information ,This is a great help especially for me or like me who are still a newbie that trying to survive in this forum.So i tell Cryptotalk who should follow the rules and regulations.when I join this platform I just follow the rules and doing work.

On 7/12/2020 at 4:01 PM, Abiaan said:

Hey there cryptotalkers

I have seen alot of users asking a basic things about crypto here and there in the forums made me realize that there are many people who are absolute beginners and some people who is having very hard time to learn about crypto, along with i am giving the idea that how to survive in cryptotalk as well 

Lesson for beginner

when i was a beginner i spent my time to understand about the cryptocurrency in another forum and really wanted to get along with that forum because all i knew was i can earn from that site nothing more than that :classic_laugh:, so i started to observe what others are doing, i just start keep reading what others are writing in the threads but that was not so effective enough to learn about the crypto because post was made just randomly, so i thought im just wasting the time reading other threads because i barely saw any progression learning about the crypto, so i started to read article in the internet but at that time when i begin to learn about crypto there were not much articles that are helpful because you get lost at some point end up learning about out of your level , So what can be the best way to learn about crypto?

in my point of view the wise option is to take the course about crypto , in my time we had to pay 40$ for courses but luckily there are some free courses too, which i have given below 

http://cryptodetail.com

Here you can learn everything that you should know about the crypto start with the fundamentals and go through the courses and mostly asked question about Trading and Investment is also available in that site.

How to survive in the cryptotalk forum?

This is frequently asked question but i will try to make everything clear about cryptotalk below :

1. Rules : This is the most important thing in the cryptotalk, cryptotalk never bears the violation of the rules of cryptotalk, there are certain rules that must be followed by everyone are given below:

CLICK HERE ! RULES OF CRYPTOTALK

(This is just a basic rules i recommend to read every pinned post in every section before you hop in to any other topics )

2. Sections : This forums is divided with the section for different purpose. It is well explain in the topic below :

CLICK HERE ! TO GET DETAIL SECTION INFORMATION

3. Education : Its kinda funny to mention this point but surely you need a proper education to exist in this forum , at-least you should be able to understand English and grammar as well here, even if you are not good in grammar then at-least others must have to understand what you try to say , Just dont give hard time for other users to understand you :classic_laugh:

4. Knowledge : you must know that this forum is all about knowledge , you should atleast know about the basics of crypto ( i already mentioned above where you can learn ), if you find any topic that you dont know about , simply ignore that topic rather than writing non sense post 

It is an absolute information that you have shared with us. Many newbies are not aware of this information. Not just newbies senior members of this platform should be aware of this useful and outstanding information.

Yes, it is lesson for the beginner. When you will start your work you should be honest with your work. You should work in easy way. You can not be stressed about this work. So you will have any query then you should asked the problem from expert. And you should help the other. You should also appreciate the other in their work. And you should make your work easy and not be stressed out by this work.

My opinion for the biginner that they should follow the rule many of the biginner not follow the rule than they are banned you shoul be honest with your work and give more time to it and not take stress and follow the expert 

As a new beginner I have learned little on the rules and regulations that guide the forum and base on the little knowledge I gain through this I am glad and are be much ore glad to no much for future benefit and much more earning.

On 7/12/2020 at 4:01 PM, Abiaan said:

Hey there cryptotalkers

I have seen alot of users asking a basic things about crypto here and there in the forums made me realize that there are many people who are absolute beginners and some people who is having very hard time to learn about crypto, along with i am giving the idea that how to survive in cryptotalk as well 

Lesson for beginner

when i was a beginner i spent my time to understand about the cryptocurrency in another forum and really wanted to get along with that forum because all i knew was i can earn from that site nothing more than that :classic_laugh:, so i started to observe what others are doing, i just start keep reading what others are writing in the threads but that was not so effective enough to learn about the crypto because post was made just randomly, so i thought im just wasting the time reading other threads because i barely saw any progression learning about the crypto, so i started to read article in the internet but at that time when i begin to learn about crypto there were not much articles that are helpful because you get lost at some point end up learning about out of your level , So what can be the best way to learn about crypto?

in my point of view the wise option is to take the course about crypto , in my time we had to pay 40$ for courses but luckily there are some free courses too, which i have given below 

http://cryptodetail.com

Here you can learn everything that you should know about the crypto start with the fundamentals and go through the courses and mostly asked question about Trading and Investment is also available in that site.

How to survive in the cryptotalk forum?

This is frequently asked question but i will try to make everything clear about cryptotalk below :

1. Rules : This is the most important thing in the cryptotalk, cryptotalk never bears the violation of the rules of cryptotalk, there are certain rules that must be followed by everyone are given below:

CLICK HERE ! RULES OF CRYPTOTALK

(This is just a basic rules i recommend to read every pinned post in every section before you hop in to any other topics )

2. Sections : This forums is divided with the section for different purpose. It is well explain in the topic below :

CLICK HERE ! TO GET DETAIL SECTION INFORMATION

3. Education : Its kinda funny to mention this point but surely you need a proper education to exist in this forum , at-least you should be able to understand English and grammar as well here, even if you are not good in grammar then at-least others must have to understand what you try to say , Just dont give hard time for other users to understand you :classic_laugh:

4. Knowledge : you must know that this forum is all about knowledge , you should atleast know about the basics of crypto ( i already mentioned above where you can learn ), if you find any topic that you dont know about , simply ignore that topic rather than writing non sense post 

Dude! 

Your post is ver helpful also articles in this post. I learn a lot of things by your post .

Thanks

A very good lesson indeed. There is learning period in every work. In that learning period we have many difficulties in our way. We actually learn from that experience and become expert.

Yes your topic is very interesting and important one and that is the main reason why we always advice the beginners to always take their time and read posts so you see by reading this topic am sure they will benefit a lot from it 

t's really necessary to show to new users as a beginner in crypto currency and in this forum. it is very good to share your experience to others and give them advice during your career in the forum, and it took me longer to finish the first 100 posts.

As a beginner, my advise is that you should first go to the "about" forum and read the rules of this platform. After that, you can start to read as many posts as possible at the beginner's forum. This will make it so easy for your stay here to be enjoyable and last long. This was what I did and it worked for me perfectly. I hope to stay here for a very long time and continue to learn. Thank you. @Abiaan
@Adavance

Edited by Xemen
  • +2 1

I am also a new member of this platform 

And seeing the advice of senior advice 

And i read hear to first complete your 100 posts after this you can reply and create the topic for discussion

Yes there are so many lessons for a absolute beginner the firstly you want to be know the rules and regulations of everything in this site other wise you will be banned

Absolutely what beginners want to know first after joining this forum.  I am pleased to see that you compiled these rules very carefully and in a professional manner and it is really helpful. Thank you so much for this informative post.