Lesson for absolute beginners - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abiaan

Lesson for absolute beginners

They are great things to learn everything about cryptocurrency. We beginners must learn about the cryptocurrency in all available ways in order to become better and be professional in trading and investing in the cryptocurrency .. Thank you

Wao! I am surprised with the development of this topic, very good advice and very good help for us newbies, you are very right to mention how important it is to follow the rules my friend, I have noticed that many within the forum have been banned, including members of high rank, this gives me to understand that if we are careless we can violate some rule and our account can be closed, it is always better to do the best to continue within cryptotalk.

Hello my friend.  This post is what we mean when we say a helpful post, thank you very much, it's really a helpful post and I put in a lot of effort with a nice explanation.  I would like to present my experience in searching for cryptocurrencies after hearing about it, I entered YouTube and learned from it what cryptocurrencies are, but unfortunately for me this was not enough for that, I am certain that the experience is what generates experience.

Wonderful topic and I don't think that any member would disagree with it. These points are really important for our survival at this forum and to get the maximum benefits of staying and working here for us.

I don't know why the people are keep on talking about learning and patterns of learning in cryptocurrency but when we go for learning there are no free courses available so what do people for that?

working in the field of coding and they must make a lot of effort to learn and read before working in any field in coding, but with the passage of time the knowledge will become cumulative and they will be able to understand any field, So I advise all beginners to read well in the forum and take into account the most important thing not to create two accounts for you  From the forum because the two accounts will be deleted together thanks.

Well done my friend, it nice of you to share your experience with us, as you said people must not stop learning, when I joined cryptotalk I had no idea about Crypto currencies but by time and effort I managed to adapt and became able to provide good contents.

Begginers should read all the rules at very first time when they start work here.we should not violate rules and regulations.we should give due attention to our work.

Hello friend. I'm very happy from you because you made a good topic for all of us. So I'm satisfied with your topics. And I hope I'm following your instructions. So my making more this type of information topics which is helping beginners such as me.

Yes my friend nothing is impossible in this world I know website is is void of scammers they are always active all the time and is in wait for a moment that you provided them by using a low quality wallet and by using a weak password so I suggest you to use cold and safe wallet and strong password it may help you to to secure your money so best of luck my friend 👍🏿🙂❤️🙂❤️🙂❤️🙂❤️🙂

Good job!!! It was truly necessary to create such a nice thread here for Beginners and help.
Thanks for your contribution.
I would add Bitcoinwiki in order to newbies to know how they can find some useful information about how both the forum and the blockchain technology works! There they can download also some interesting books about Bitcoin which I feel they will find useful enough.

In you're post its clearly visible how much hard work you do to learn crypto currency very well, and you suggests free course for new members its really impressive, because most of members join this forum earning purpose, and they have no knowledge in crypto but you suggest way they learn basic information, then new members work in this forum 

Yes you are right I also agree with you. As a biginner first we should try to learn about the rules and regulations of cryptotalk. Then we should try to follow these rules. Before writing our we need to learn about the topic then we can make our content. We should try to create our content more informative and unique. 

There are several things to keep in mind for beginners. Easy start for a beginner. You can find different categories in the pinned post. And then just start commenting or reading the post. You will slowly begin to understand things. But do not try to break the rules. .. otherwise you may be banned. Or you can earn warning points that will disappoint you.

Thank yiu for your sincere advice. Most people as beginners make mistake and eventually get warning posts. By following the senior member advise and foeuk rukes they can avoid this situation.

Thank yiu for your sincere advice. Most people as beginners make mistake and eventually get warning posts. By following the senior member advise and foeuk rukes they can avoid this situation.

All new users can benefit from your information. Majority of the beginners get banned for the reason they don't follow the rules and conditions and they want to get popularity within a short period of time without any efforts. So they forget to make informative comments.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Wow what a very nice question here, I have learned many lessons in this platform as a beginner, the most faithful lesson I learn is this platform need you to always humble your self .

What an amazing topic, this will surely be useful if not all but to most of the forum members especially the beginners like us,this will serve as an guidance to the beginners if followed, your hard work really matters alot in this forum because it will determine your payments

You are really a good friend of this forum, your post is useful for all members especially beginners to keep their account safe in CryptoTalk, and I think that in order to be a successful person in the field of crypto you must start learning because the learn is the key to success in my opinion

Yes my friend you are right. I strongly agree with you. This is a great and important information. And every beginner should follow the rules and need to be motivated.

Everyone is here to earn money thats the real thing seniors should creats those types of post whicj will help new comers in this forum in this way thry will also get good reputation because it will increase our way of learning.

Excellent information dear friend!
One of the most important factors to work in the forum and not have problems is to respect all the rules of the forum. In the about forum section there are several posts pinned by administrators that talk about this topic. And it is very important that we read it and understand it!

Just learning from courses and articles are not enough to learn about crypto world. You have to join a discussion group where you can ask and tell about your learning. And crypto talk is providing such type of discussion group

It is our obligation to guard our records. In any case, we here and there neglect to keep our records secure. Much obliged to you for helping us to remember the security in our record.

Thanks alot for sharing this information to us we will try our best to follow rules and regulations for being work here and will get high knowledge about digital currency