Lesson for absolute beginners - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abiaan

Lesson for absolute beginners

Thank you very much for this wonderful topic. We really need this important information about the forum, its rules and about cryptocurrencies. Understand that we, as beginners, need time and training to understand these things. Thank you very much.

You have shared such an informative content for which most of the beginners were asking. The basic purpose of this forum is to teach more people about cryptocurreny as digital currencies are dealing internationally. In today's advanced era we can get guidline from youtube videos as well as google. With having complete knowledge everyone will feel easy to work there.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Thanks for your detailed informatios about crypto currency. We must have to follow all the rules and regulations to survive in cryptotalk because moderators are so much careful and if someone break the rules and create any violence then they take actions immediately.  Here are many sections in this forum. To learn crypto currency properly we must have to visit alk the section.               

Thank you

I have summarized all the difficulties that beginners face I have made great use of this topic

- Instead of looking for ideas, you collected them all

It was great post it helped alot thanks it means you have to observe and get information about this forum and follow the rule and regulations on this forum

Hello my friend, and thank you for this post full of useful information, especially for new members. As for me, when I joined the forum, I struggled a bit with an understanding of how to work here, what I should do and how I could make money, but I started learning on my own by reading a lot of posts for members here as well as some Online articles until I had a good experience in this huge and large field

• +1 1

This is so helpful. When i am starting my mind is focusing to money. My mind focusing to the money on this website. While lately i realize how helpful this to me. As a student my personal life will become more positive. I learn lot of things and responsibility to my self. I also learn on this website that i can use in my real life.

Hello my dear friend, your topic was very helpful for our newbie, this one of the ideas of them i hope they are read this your topic, you can stay here if you follow the rules and regulations and of course you can earn a lot just be good person here.

You have shared a tremendous topic with us. By reading this post, many members will get to learn a lot. In this post of yours, we have been told that we have to follow the rules and regulations of this platform, which is the most important thing. If we work on the phone therefore we will continue to follow the rules and regulations here, then we will continue to work for a long time as a good member in this platform. And then if a member does not follow the rules and regulations of this platform, then put it in the warning point, then his account will be banned. And anyway, the administration of work will not tolerate this at all, so some one break the rules of this platform. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes brother you are saying right and you increases our knowledge by giving us this useful information. I am also a beginner but I am feeling difficulty because my posts are not accepted only a few are accepted. I think I might be a mistaken that I am in a race of this fast world and I am too lazy. So Thanks you for your beneficial information. 

Thank you, my friend, for sharing your experience with us. In fact, I also find myself having a lot of questions that I would like to ask about the world of coding, as I was researching and reading articles on the Internet and reading the responses here.

But now I think I need a course on cryptocurrencies and I will try the course that you suggested to us, thank you very much.

• +2 1

Welcome dear this platform.  Thanks for sharing this information.  Yes if you work and stay here then you should follow rules . We learn everything and earn also. this is great platform. 

Thank you for sharing with us this type of information, its will definitely be important to beginners in this forum. To survive in this forum you need to follow the rules and regulations of the forum. 

sharing your experience with us, like you said people shouldn't stop studying, I had no idea about cryptocurrency when I joined Cryptotal but with time and effort I was able to adapt and provide good content.  I was able to.

Thanks for your informative post. I'm still a beginner level learner of crypto-currencies. Because it's a huge platform to learn. I just started to know how crypto-currencies work and learning about blockchain and also started investing. Thanks to cryptotalk for giving us these opportunities. I will suggest all members to attach with this platform for changing our life. Thanks

You are right. All what you mentioned passed by all the members in our beginning. We were trying to understand the way of working by looking at previous publications and trying to do the same, so that we were able to publish in our own way.

• +5 1

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. According to me, we should must follow the rules of crypto currency is very important to success.

For me, as a fledgling here, that is the things that I did when I began to enter this gathering and doing that things is useful for us. By doing that things you recommend we can accomplish what we need in this discussion. I trust different beginners here will see this post.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am very thankfull for these links which give me free courses so i think the members like should have some appreciate to this great job so at the end thank you very much

Yes my friend, you just had some challenges to learn crypto in the past but now it is easy because we have forums like Cryptotalk, BitcoinTalk, Altconstalk and others where we can join them and learn a lot for free.  The most important thing in this forum is following all the rules and writing useful things so that you can stay safe and help the forum grow a good value.

• +1 1

these points are true , for me it me a bit long time to complete the first 100 posts since i didn't have enough knowledge about crypto and this is normal to every beginner , with some effort and spending time reading topics in the forum you will be able to start posting with enough knowledge in general and by posting and reading topics everyday you will keep learning new things will help you even to start trading and investing 

How good are you, my friend.  Thank you for this lesson and rules for beginners. I personally drew my attention to matters that I did not pay attention to, because encryption is a sea of information and we cannot know it all.  This forum becomes more enjoyable and beneficial with people like you .

Hello dear friends,

I hope you will be fine. When i was a beginner i spent my time to understand about the crypto currency in another fourm and really wanted to get along with that a lesson for beginners on the crypto talk fourm you cannot copy other message that is .Stranger or create a multi -account or prohibited by these two rules. 

May Allah bless you 😍

• +5 1

Well as a beginner it would be better that you follow the rules if the forum so that you don't get banned or kicked out of the forum. It is also very essential that we be very careful and make posts that are very important and are valuable also adding value to the forum.

Thank you for your explain to learn us how to deal with Cryptotalk. I support your topics . And i hope always benefit us with your experience on Cryptocurrency . I bravest all old members to learn us from their experiences. 

• +2 1