Lesson for absolute beginners - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abiaan

Lesson for absolute beginners

The info is actually obvious as well as seem since it is really useful particularly to newcomers who're nevertheless getting which concept or even considered simply focusing on income in the discussion board without having understanding they can find out more through right here which subject can help these phones additionally begin concentrating on improving their own understanding through magazines close to which it is the best thing.

You have a very good points to deliver to us thanks to you i think many of the members here are students who can not afford to learn about cryptocurrencies by paying dollars on daily basis so i rather think that it is best that we should work hard here so that we can learn all about cryptocurrencies in no time all for free 

These are good directions for beginners. It is as you said. Rules are important and everyone needs to read them just once. They are common sense stuff and nothing hard to memorize. 

Since the forum is about cryptocurrencies it is not for everyone. If someone has no clue about crypto and joins this campaign to earn it is obvious that this is done on purpose to earn. Still if you plan to earn you have to understand the topics you are writing about. Noone expects to be an expert but everyone needs to know the fundamentals.

Otherwise find a topic you know and talk about. I've seen members staying in the beginners section even after a thousand posts. 

As a beginner you need to be patient and dedicated try to follow the rules and regulations of the forum and make sure you work hard in order to achieve your goals make posts that are important, meaningful and helpful to other members of the forum which will provide good reputation for you

So all of is need to be careful about this bad motivation of earning money and we can achieve what we want in this forum and i hope the other newbie here will see this post.

Thank you dear for sharing the idea that the courses are necessary for learning trading and investing and the link given above will definitely help a lot

The other thing you mentioned rules that is the main element to survive here and i do agree with you that education and knowledge are also equally necessary. 

When i was biggenr on the cryptotalk then i learnd like that e.g.

In this lesson by Frances Marnie, students cover language including hello, what’s your name?, numbers 1 to 5, book, pen, chair, table and goodbye. Printable resources include comprehensive step-by-step teacher’s notes, a student worksheet, cut-out alphabet cards and flashcards.

When i was biggenr on the cryptotalk then i learnd like that e.g.

In this lesson by Frances Marnie, students cover language including hello, what’s your name?, numbers 1 to 5, book, pen, chair, table and goodbye. Printable resources include comprehensive step-by-step teacher’s notes, a student worksheet, cut-out alphabet cards and flashcards.

The information you have provideis very helpful to me and I think for all the beginners working on this forum and I appreciate your work and I hope you will work more better In the upcoming days best of luck.

The lesson you have shared is absolutely very fantastic and I personally got many new things and knowledge form it and I know that it will help me in the upcoming future hole working on the crypto.

This is an important issue for beginners. Every job has its own set of rules and success can be achieved by working according to those rules. But many do not follow the rules. It is not right. I will have some important advice for those who are new to this platform. As such they have to work in the right way. They have to work according to the rules. They cannot copy other people's posts. They have to work with their own creativity. I believe they can only succeed at work.

Yeah obviously if we want to survive here we must be follow the rules and regulations of this forum. Specially new begginer follow rules they must be careful about their post that post should be comprise on their own research . 

My advice for beginners follow the rules here so they will continue to learn the information by reading the articles here that can expand their knowledge of crypto world. this platform and really appreciate this platform. 

Really nice question  beginners must be understand  what about crypto currencies and rules and regulation. i am start time work very hard but now going on very smooth  take advice and see that  how going crypto processing  

• +1 1

Hello friends, for those of you who are just starting out, this platform is a very popular and reliable platform. Here you will first make 100 comments which will not be out of the rules of this platform and from then on you will make the next 20 comments every day and you will be able to earn.  Will be able to continue working.

On 7/12/2020 at 8:46 AM, P A Ashif said:

Well a simple start for a beginner is to star with the rules of the platform. You can find in the pinned post of different sections. And then just start commenting or reading post. You will slowly start understanding things. But don't try to break the rules otherwise you may be banned or gain warning points which will demoralize you.

along with the rules of the forum there are some of the important things he need to learn in order to be able to make the posts and that is to learn different aspects of the cryptocurrency.

Dear friend welcome to you on this valuable forum .You should always remember one thing never use copy paste material .And follow the rules of this forum and read the posts of seniors through this you will get more knowledge .And work hard and leave valuable posts here . Thanks dear for your question .

Hey my dear friend I want to tell you something about this website if you will not follow the rules of this platform here and do not clear the topics like information and knowledge, etc. So you can never progress on this platform. So, I will request you to always follow the rules of this platform and always create informative and knowledgeable posts. If you want to do even this and want to achieve your objective, then you do hard work and work continuously, then you can succeed here. 

Newbies on this forum should follow a rule that keep things simple. Don't try new things in the very beginning of your job over here. Select the topics of your best interest and knowledge in the beginners section and make solid and informative posts on them. Try to learn things by reading the senior's work on the forum. You will learn a lot about the world of modern trading and crypto currency over here. Don't be bored or panic. Keep working with passion. You will succeed. 

This topic is very useful and informative for beginners. Every new member should learn from others and spend their time in this forum to read the content of the old members carefully and try to publish their own content.

• +1 1

This is exactly what that I also follow when I am a beginner here. The most important things I realized that can be considered as a roots of survival are regularity, discipline, and knowledge. If you have these qualities then you can stay on Cryptotalk for a long time. If you are not punctual, if you cannot follow the rules, and if you do not learn things, then it is very hard for you to be here for an extended period of time.

On 7/12/2020 at 4:01 PM, Abiaan said:

Hey there cryptotalkers

I have seen alot of users asking a basic things about crypto here and there in the forums made me realize that there are many people who are absolute beginners and some people who is having very hard time to learn about crypto, along with i am giving the idea that how to survive in cryptotalk as well 

Lesson for beginner

when i was a beginner i spent my time to understand about the cryptocurrency in another forum and really wanted to get along with that forum because all i knew was i can earn from that site nothing more than that :classic_laugh:, so i started to observe what others are doing, i just start keep reading what others are writing in the threads but that was not so effective enough to learn about the crypto because post was made just randomly, so i thought im just wasting the time reading other threads because i barely saw any progression learning about the crypto, so i started to read article in the internet but at that time when i begin to learn about crypto there were not much articles that are helpful because you get lost at some point end up learning about out of your level , So what can be the best way to learn about crypto?

in my point of view the wise option is to take the course about crypto , in my time we had to pay 40$ for courses but luckily there are some free courses too, which i have given below 

http://cryptodetail.com

Here you can learn everything that you should know about the crypto start with the fundamentals and go through the courses and mostly asked question about Trading and Investment is also available in that site.

How to survive in the cryptotalk forum?

This is frequently asked question but i will try to make everything clear about cryptotalk below :

1. Rules : This is the most important thing in the cryptotalk, cryptotalk never bears the violation of the rules of cryptotalk, there are certain rules that must be followed by everyone are given below:

CLICK HERE ! RULES OF CRYPTOTALK

(This is just a basic rules i recommend to read every pinned post in every section before you hop in to any other topics )

2. Sections : This forums is divided with the section for different purpose. It is well explain in the topic below :

CLICK HERE ! TO GET DETAIL SECTION INFORMATION

3. Education : Its kinda funny to mention this point but surely you need a proper education to exist in this forum , at-least you should be able to understand English and grammar as well here, even if you are not good in grammar then at-least others must have to understand what you try to say , Just dont give hard time for other users to understand you :classic_laugh:

4. Knowledge : you must know that this forum is all about knowledge , you should atleast know about the basics of crypto ( i already mentioned above where you can learn ), if you find any topic that you dont know about , simply ignore that topic rather than writing non sense post 

Well! its a great platform for learning, but yes in my opinion when we are a beginner we learn alot from just reading posts of experts but upto a certain point. After that as you have already mentioned we have to get help from internet, I am really happy that you shared " how you learned about cryptotalk"I think it would be very beneficial for all of us. Looking forward to learn more from the websites you have given, thanks alot!

If we want to be a member of this forum for a long time, then we must always follow all the rules and regulations of our forum. Especially for those who are new, the first thing to do is to know the rules and regulations well and read the posts of others.  Never match with others. If it matches with someone else's post or if someone copies someone else's post then he will not be able to stay for long.

Thank God! Finally I got most useful topic in this forum for the beginners. I also have been tired to see the same question from beginners about Cryptotalk. They should be reached to this topic so that they also can learn how the forum actually works. I also suggest every new comer to read the rules of the forum first and then follow the rules for surviving there for a long time.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

My advice to newcomers is to read the posts of others on the forum and try to learn from them. Thanks for reading the post, you can learn a lot about the forum.

The main goal of the new members is to learn all the content of the forum. They have to learn from the old members of the forum and read the content of the old members carefully and post it in the forum.