Lesson for absolute beginners - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abiaan

Lesson for absolute beginners

Well ,i advise for the beginner is that after joining  the amazing  forum.,first you follow the rules  and regulations belong to this forum,you should  make 100 useful  posts,and verified  your account ,don't copy the post of anyone ,try to gain more knowledge and information about the forum,don't waste your time in making useless post....

Thanks for these informations. The beginners are always advised to read the forum rules first and learn how the forum works. These informations are included in the "About Forum" subcathegory. Also you can find information about the payment systems of the Cryptotalk Campaign if you want to earn some free bitcoin while enjoying the forum. Good luck.

• +2 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

The most valuable piece of advice to Beginners start by addressing them to pay attention to the general Rules and Regulations they determine their lasting and safeguard their accounts from being ban from the forum. Reading rules doesn't keep a member safe he has to obedience at always. Then learning the useful information of crypto currencies to help you grown in experience.

Very nice of you dear , your thinking is too good you chose this way to new members and learn to all section easily depends on in mind they works best of luck dear.

My message for those absolute beginners that are not awareness about trading they earn from it and then and investment on those currencies that are not valid and also fake then they loss so my advise do not investment without proper knowledge.

• +1 1

Your post is very informative for me because I am beginner and your information about cryptocurrency is impressive. I am very thankful to you .Your post have a great lesson for the beginners like me God bless you

On 1/2/2021 at 1:29 AM, jnbezchess said:

@Honny143 I think that this topic is one of the most informative topics I have read today. The suggestion that we do training courses for beginners is very cool and I suggest that the courses are short videos.

Of course @jnbezchess  if anyone suggests learning courses its really good for us, especially when the subject is coding then that course definitely useful and new members surely join that course to learn and made their future bright, 

On 7/12/2020 at 12:01 PM, Abiaan said:

Hey there cryptotalkers

I have seen alot of users asking a basic things about crypto here and there in the forums made me realize that there are many people who are absolute beginners and some people who is having very hard time to learn about crypto, along with i am giving the idea that how to survive in cryptotalk as well 

Lesson for beginner

when i was a beginner i spent my time to understand about the cryptocurrency in another forum and really wanted to get along with that forum because all i knew was i can earn from that site nothing more than that :classic_laugh:, so i started to observe what others are doing, i just start keep reading what others are writing in the threads but that was not so effective enough to learn about the crypto because post was made just randomly, so i thought im just wasting the time reading other threads because i barely saw any progression learning about the crypto, so i started to read article in the internet but at that time when i begin to learn about crypto there were not much articles that are helpful because you get lost at some point end up learning about out of your level , So what can be the best way to learn about crypto?

in my point of view the wise option is to take the course about crypto , in my time we had to pay 40$ for courses but luckily there are some free courses too, which i have given below 

http://cryptodetail.com

Here you can learn everything that you should know about the crypto start with the fundamentals and go through the courses and mostly asked question about Trading and Investment is also available in that site.

How to survive in the cryptotalk forum?

This is frequently asked question but i will try to make everything clear about cryptotalk below :

1. Rules : This is the most important thing in the cryptotalk, cryptotalk never bears the violation of the rules of cryptotalk, there are certain rules that must be followed by everyone are given below:

CLICK HERE ! RULES OF CRYPTOTALK

(This is just a basic rules i recommend to read every pinned post in every section before you hop in to any other topics )

2. Sections : This forums is divided with the section for different purpose. It is well explain in the topic below :

CLICK HERE ! TO GET DETAIL SECTION INFORMATION

3. Education : Its kinda funny to mention this point but surely you need a proper education to exist in this forum , at-least you should be able to understand English and grammar as well here, even if you are not good in grammar then at-least others must have to understand what you try to say , Just dont give hard time for other users to understand you :classic_laugh:

4. Knowledge : you must know that this forum is all about knowledge , you should atleast know about the basics of crypto ( i already mentioned above where you can learn ), if you find any topic that you dont know about , simply ignore that topic rather than writing non sense post 

Thanks for taking your time to give a detailed article about the lesson to be learned, using your own experience as reference make it much more pleasing, I guess we learn from experience and improve daily. Thanks once more

Thanks for giving advice and idea learning about crypto world and my friend in this way many people learn more about crypto world who want to learn . In my opinion it is very helpful and informative post for everyone especially those who want to learn or which have some problem adjusting in this forum . I wish you get success in this forum .

Thank you so much for this useful information.Yes right most of the bigginers are banned because they dont follow the rules and they want to do theree work within short time without any hard work .So make only useful posts.

Thanks a lot. There are lots of suggestions and information here. I will try to maintain all of these. I joined here 25 December. Still now i enjoying to work here. I try to Maintain all the rules and regulations here. Every members in this site are very helpful. Let's see what happen after few days.             

• +3 1

It is really good web to learn about crypto  but I think if new members  read on crypto talk  posts and comments by Time  he will be has alot information about crypto  with out cores and trade and investment  doesn't be good if they doesn't  trying 

• +2 1

I am also a newbi of this forum . As abiggner we should have to read rules and regulations of this forum . And then keep your hard woek redularly and complete hundred post with aim of getting knowledge not to earn money. After that you have to reached your goal afte some days.

• +2 1

I want to advice the begginers not to scam or not to break the rules of this palt form if they break the rules their account will be banned so i advice them not to scam and stay safe

Edited by DanialHamza

Really helpfull post and according to the forum level. So yes most of time we spend our time to read other post but they have different opinions about a topic. So we can make correct and get proper information by just course. So you make good and we xan use this thing and can get maximum benefits. Ithis all thing which you mention is important for us if we want to servive on this forum and want to earn .

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear friend, All the mentioned points are right. Yes we have to do work hard to learn and earn something. Everything takes time and by spending time we came to know the proper knowledge of something. In above points you say education its kinda funny but I don't think so Education is only way to know about the things you want. Cause of Education about Crypto we are able to upload a post and Answer someone's question.

As a beginners don't feel discourage about the challenges you may faced in this forum and always try to learn a lessons from the challenges. Remember, Those that faced challenges in trying to achieved their goals become icons of reference in the world history. Be your self and work hard you will one day win big.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hy friends I hope you having a great day I want to ask that if you want to become successful in this forum just keep posting good content.

i can tell to all the beginners, Just create a real and genuine Content that can help you to become a successful in this forum. if you write the copyright or plagiarism content then you can received the warning points that is not good for you so stay tuned.

You can learn by this forum about the learning and earning by this forum Lesson for the new members is they should work hard here follow the rules and regulations earn money by trading is the beat method for the earning here you can learn about the trade. 

It's really great post which contains alot of data in it 

There are so much people who joins this forum now 

They should first know about rules and regulations in this forum 

I request you all to follow about rules and regulations before starting work 

It's very best platform where you gather so much information 

People daily shares so much informative information in their posts 

It's best site I never seen before 

Thanks for post mate 

I think that in order to be a successful person in the field of crypto you must start learning because the learn  is the key to success in my opinion.The most important thing is that we follow the rules of this form.

This topic that you created and for me as a beginner here, that is the things that I did when I started to enter this forum and doing that things is very helpful for us. By doing that things you suggest we can achieve what we want in this forum. 

I agree with your point here, as a beginner it is difficult to survive here without having knowledge about crypto. So, we should check for other sources of information to learn about crypto world. It will help us in surviving at this platform. 

Simply gaining from courses and articles are adequately not to find out about crypto world. You need to join a conversation bunch where you can get some information about your learning. Also, crypto talk is giving such kind of conversation gathering.