Don't invest all your money with one place ! - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Magnom

Don't invest all your money with one place !

Yes you are right we can't make investment in single place. So it would good to you if you apply diversification with this you can minimize loss and can earn profit. So if you investment in one place it would be you can lose your all investment.  With diversification we can manage our profit and loss to each other . 

Edited by Stiffen white

I think you are somewhat right and we should invest our money in various sites to avoid the fraud but my friend cryptotalk is completely secure and protect our privacy without any risk. So we can invest our money in cryptotalk without any tension. 

Thank you. 

Dear mate you are right if we distribute our all money into different direction than the fear of losing that money is very low. So try to invest your money on different projects and then earn profit. Best wishes for all 😊

• +4 1

Well, I totally agree with all your points, it really a big mistake to invest all the money in one place or invest all the capital you got into one place, so we should try to share our capital in different sites so that we can expect income from diffrent sites.

On 7/12/2020 at 11:38 AM, Whited35 said:

Good, that's why experts in the crypto world suggest us to diversify our investment portfolio and choose different wallets to store multplecoins. In the case of long term holding, I recommend you to choose hardware wallets(if you can afford buy two hardware wallets like Trezor,Ledger Nano, etc)  and in the case of short term trading purpose, you might choose different good non-custodial wallets or custodial/ exchange's wallets(for very short time). 

Wow. Amazing content with quality information. Thank you very much I really appreciate this content. And through this, I can will be able to invest with ease.

I am 100 percent agree with you dear mate.You raises valid points in your topic and it will help to all of us.I am agree with thess points and in addition to these i want to tell that always invest for long term and take risks and do not be afraid of taking risks but at start make small investments.Do not jump and do not be in hurry and take your proper time.After all its the matter of your future .Good luck

• +2 1

Yes it's a very good topic never or is not advisable to invest in only one place because not all platforms today are safe,invest where you know that you will surely earn and gain profit unlike ending up with internet fraudsters.

• Useful or interesting 1

You need to know what the risks of your investment are, by doing this you can lose your money, why your baggage is being imported to limit the investment, you should invest the money you want to lose.  Always think that it is risky so you will not be so sad when you get lost. The point is and since we are talking about cryptocurrency there are calculation scams happening and nothing will be considered safe.  I don’t trust exchanges and many wallet services because they can turn into scams.  Look at Electram for example and what happened to them the first version.  Many bitcoins have been lost because this service was associated with unfortunate centralized servers. Thanks guys.

Of course, if you are a first time investor, start with a small amount or continue this thing only if you make a profit. Also, do not keep large sums of money in your wallet as it can be hacked at any time. So do everything safely

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. Looks like BT aint for me either.  It will not be a problem if we pay well wherever we pay. So I think we should never invest money in one place. We have to invest in a place where we can get a lot more money.

Yes, we need to invest money in different places in order to protect it from getting lost due to the above stated reasons. Many of us invest it in one place for our convenience, but the danger behind it is great. 

On 7/12/2020 at 3:48 PM, Magnom said:

We know that day by day new members are joining  this community ! 

Most of them just know little about Crypto project so we have to help them and warn them about some mistakes

Today I will talk about :

why investing our all money in one place is danger ?

1- if your account of your wallet or your exchange platform was hacked so you will lose all your money just in a while !

2-You have to put your money with different places ! Like ( Yobit + trust wallet ) because as we know any website could close at anytime 

3- if your Laptop or your mobile phone has been stolen you will not lose all your capital ! Because of this strategy 

Now at the end .. do you think that it's really important to invest your money with different places ?

1.jpg

Thank you my friend for this important topic. I think it's a warning for begginers. Begginers are not well known about crypto currency. So they make mistake. So we can't invest all coins in one place. It is risky cause there are many frauds.

Hey friends it's an important thing to keep in mind before investing , we should not invest in one place it has many drawback because if it would be a loss our entire money will get lose. Incase if we are investing in many palce the impact Of loss can be minimised. If one of this get loss we can adjust with other

On 1/27/2021 at 1:11 AM, Rusev said:

Wow. Amazing content with quality information. Thank you very much I really appreciate this content. And through this, I can will be able to invest with ease.

Still, I caution you, do not take my opinion as your ultimate decision taking investment advise. Delivering the any sort of investment advises are prohibited on this forum. As I have previously stated in my older response, diversifying the investment assets is the key to achieve benefits. 

Yes, don't invest all your money at one place because some sites are fake and some are real so you should be careful before investing your money. And you should invest your money only such way that you are expert in investing otherwise you should not take risk in investing. Some people invest their all money and they lose their money and then they depressed. 

Yes it's very good advice for all the members specially beginners that does not have information so they don't take risk of investment if you wanted to do investment then start from small investment and if you get profit then do big investment otherwise don't do this.

Yes don't invest your all money on one place like a single plat forum. Sometimes any plat forum has many problems for resources So, the forum has gain loss. This forum cannot gave profit for his own money So, the people disappointed for this way. If you invest your many in many places So, you can gain more profit.

• +1 1

Yes don't invest your all money on one place like a single plat forum. Sometimes any plat forum has many problems for resources So, the forum has gain loss. This forum cannot gave profit for his own money So, the people disappointed for this way. If you invest your many in many places So, you can gain more profit.

Yes it's true my dear friend I totally agree with you we should not invest our money in one place because in investment there are many scammers and hackers so we should very careful from those scammers and we should invest in some authentic site and we should invest in start with less money and then if profit would be valuable then we should invest with big money.

Of course you made it clear to everybody. Because don't rely on a single platform. And also don't rely on many of them. Just make it for your desire. You can design how many of them are trustable from your experiences. And trust yourself.

@Magnom dear friend it is not right to invest all of our money at one place. Unfortunately accidentally if we lost our our mobile orany device that we use for this forum then we lost everything. We can lose everything .

You have made very good thinking by saying that we should not believe all our money in one place, no matter what platform it is. 

It is the thinking  of billioners that don't put all eggs in one basket,  entire investment should not be used at one place.

By God or or by any disguise , if tomorrow it becomes such an issue that all your medicine ends up in my way, then without you please there should be two-three sources which can help you to move ahead again. 

Yes my dear friend you tell us a lot of information. If your invest all of your money at one place the it will be dangerous for us. We would have to face loss. So invest your money not only one forum and try other ones.

• +5 1

in reality, cryptocurrencies and reserves need to be spared in a few of supply, comprising of a few wallets and a few structures and destinations, but care ought to be taken to choose true frameworks and well-known and high-safety wallets, so as not to drop sufferer to extortion.

Yes there much scammers on crypto currency. So,there are much risks for trading or invest coins. But think if we have much knowledge about trading or invest then we never loss our coins. So, first we want to learn about invest or trading coins very goodly for get much profits. 

• +1 1