Don't invest all your money with one place ! - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Magnom

Don't invest all your money with one place !

I strongly agree with you we shouldn't invest or store all our money in a single exchange as when we are dealing in cryptocurrency there are high risks of getting scammed as there are many fraudulent people around us and as yiu mentioned any site could be shut at any time so it is a big risk to save all our money in a single exchange site or wallet. We should diversify it.

• +1 1

Everyone is afraid of putting all their currencies in one wallet, because there is no guarantee in case the wallet is stolen or hacked. This applies to investment as well.

• +1 1

I agree with you in this matter, so trading must be done in more than one place and in different currencies to ensure success and profit and not to be exposed to loss or fraud.
I haven't made money yet and benefit from friends' experiences.

This is important information, in addition to what I have mentioned, I suggest that you should keep your wallet password on an external paper and not on the phone or the Internet in order not to lose your money if your device is stolen.

I am agree with you my dear. But no one believes your peace.Because everyone wants to make money and to make money in which we often make mistakes. That is why we should not invest our money in a place where many times fraud takes place in one place. If you want to invest somewhere, first get some good information about it. 

The security is very imprtant thing in any site but i find yobit is very secure and always i keep my money there and i picked hard password so i see that this site is very perfect.

This is a good idea for investment. If we are interested in investment and want to get benefits then we should not invest at one place because if we invest at one place, then there is a risk of losing money. If we invest at different places then this may happen that if we lose money at one place and then other site will give us benefits. 

• +1 1

Thanks for your sharing experience thanks for giving advice . Dear I agree with you that we should to care and get knowledge for investment . We cannot any work without knowledge . Therefore knowledge is very important for achieving something.we should not investment all money on one forum because it can become to scammer. 

Good post. I think it is very important post we must invest some money at one place not at all. Otherwise when we loss we can lost whole money at one place which is not good. That's why experts suggests us try to invest in different places and also care not to invest whole money. Ist your investment will be  lower then gain some profit.Also select the legit place to investment. 

Yes, you are right. We should not invest our all money in a place. Because many times we can not get profit by invest in a place. So, we should not invest our all money in a place.

Thank you, my friend. It is an important topic for all members, whether they are beginners or elderly. We must work carefully and we should not put all our money in one place. We must distribute them well so that we are not exposed to fraud and theft.

All the best to you my friend

Yes, dear friend, I believe that investing money in different places is safer so that I will not lose it all if I am exposed to theft or fraud. I wish the best for everyone.

Thanks dear for sharing information about the skills of investing money with us. I think this help a lot to the new members and also the members that not aware of this. Thanks dear mate.

Yes maybe this strategy prove that the people getting more earnings on-line for taking part in the forum with different investment plan for the purpose to learn and earn money

I like this strategy and I'm already following it , for me I keep in exchanges only the balance I trade with but the rest I keep it in different wallets not just one , of course it will be hard to remember the password and private keys for all of them so I write them in a notebook and save it in secure place , by doing that I save myself from any reason that will cause me to lose my money

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, you are absolutely right, and you alerted me to something I was ignorant of. I will follow this advice completely, my friend, and distribute my profits in more than one area.

• +5 1

You are right, my friend of course we should not put all our money in one place because it is highly vulnerable to loss, and in a short time as well, so we must diversify our sources of income and sources of investment as well. 

16 hours ago, Balla159 said:

Because it may be risky for us sometimes we get loss and we can get benefits. But if we invest all money at one place and we get loss then it will be difficult for us to solve our problems

A competent crypto member doesn't work and depends wholeheartedly in single site but rather adopted diversification approach for growing his income. To regain economic freedom is to emulate Multiple sources

Do not put all eggs in one basket that it is dangerous to put all the money in one place because any site is subject to penetration and therefore the loss of money we must be very careful and put our money in several places to ensure that there is no loss

Yes I agree with you about investing in different place friend in order to avoid risks. Because I'd possible in a such website exchange you keep your coins and if they hack it you will loss all your crypto currency you have, so for those who use online wallet don't put all your coins in one site, try to put it in different places. 

Yes ofcourse  great  advice  we should  not  invest it on one website  if we grow our money then we put it into different  websites  where we can get profit from it sometimes  issue  occurs  and the website  can't da any transaction  but we should  invest in different  places.

• +1 1

Of course, this is also the case. You should be far from investing in one place or in one business because in fact the matter is very dangerous and it is possible to lose a lot, so try to diversify between the possibilities and the currencies in which you invest 

• +1 1

Yes you are right my friend don't invest all money in one coins... By chance if you go in loss so you not bear this loss... I suggest you 1st you divide into many parts and then invest 2 to 3 coins if one coin give loss other definitely give you benefits... So it's a best option for the investment...

Hello friends how are you all doing,hope everyone is fine,how work, I totally agree with what you said bro, whenever you want to invest friends my advice is you shouldn't invest all of your money in one place make sure you put half or if you can use it in another site cause there are many sites now.