Don't invest all your money with one place ! - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Magnom

Don't invest all your money with one place !

Yeah seriously my friend,  it's a dangerous thing to do because we might lose,  especially the begginers in crypto since they don't have the experience to trade.  So it's advisable for us to invest little. Although everything is all about risks but we should just try to be minimizing them. 

Welcome, my friend, really good words. We must do that. There are many fraudsters who are good at hacking, and they are the most dangerous types of hackers. I think putting a strange and strong password to protect the account and not responding to emails containing a link from unknown people

• +1 1

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

For security, it is not advisable to have all the money in the same wallet, only that you have a well protected cold wallet, for the rest it is better to divide your money into different parts and you must keep your wallets very safe, in terms of investment it is not recommended to invest either All your money in a single cryptocurrency, it is better to divide your capital and make a wave of investment and risks, these are tips that will help you be more beneficial.

• +1 1

I agree with you dear when we are working online we should be aware of these issues that our account could be hacked so be careful and don't put all your capital at a single site or wallet. Thank you for raising this point.

Hello mate yes we shouldn't invest all our money on single platform because crypto currency higher are decrease so when you invest all your money and the site decrease definitely you will loose your coin.

This is a very good advice and I hope that members in the forum will try and work with this because even the great business tycoon Warren Buffett says that do not ideal to put all of your eggs into one basket.

Yes my friend you said absolutely right you should do invest your money on the different places you should not to invest your money on the same place because if you face loss you will lost your all money that's why you should to invest your money on the different place

Yes my friend you said absolutely right that is very beneficial for you to invest your money on the 3 are 4 place if you invest your all money on the one coin and there are many chances to lose your money easily so you should to be careful about that

Here is a proverb that don't put all of your eggs in a basket. That may loss you everything. If you invest in a project all of your money and after someday if you will be scammed then all of your money will be gone forever. So invest according to your research and don't invest all the capital         

Yes I totally agreed with you friend,the issue of investment requires alit of tactics and smartness,and I think this will also help a lot for the people who are into investments, you shouldn't invest your whole capital in a single site instead share the capital into smaller part and invest it in different sites,that would be even yield more profit

Actually, it is better not to invest all the money in one platform. Because not all platforms are good, some platforms are scammed, they turn people off the platform with money saying they are making a lot of profit.

You need to realize how to contribute wisely, the most exceedingly awful choice that any broker or financial backer can make is to placed all the cash in a solitary undertaking or digital currency, on the grounds that a solitary development by the designers of said ventures can prompt the complete loss of capital.

Thank you for this wonderful post and for spreading the awareness and most of the people I guess are doing this mistake of investing all the money at one forum there are most chances to get scammed  in this online world so we should be aware and should take steps wisely .

I agree with you, my friend, because this will put us at risk of a certain currency's descent or even its demise, and thus we will have lost all our money, so we must multiply the places of investment

Yeah,you are right. In the present time, all the site are scamming or after some time they have to decide to scam with people. so,dont invest in one place and before invest please take care of it. Hopefully you understand it. 

Try not to keep the coins you have in one spot, since that is a danger of losing all the coins you have. Store your coins in secure wallets, some of which you can store on a trade for exchanging. While putting away on a trade, keep it as indicated in terms of professional career just so that if the trade gets hacked we actually have spare coins in a protected wallet.

Agree with you don't must invest your cash in one cryptocurrency. i constantly invest my money in several currencies, if one of the cryptocurrencies falls, my money will continue to be safe on some other cryptocurrency..

Yes this is true because when someone invest its all money in place then there is a chance of loss of all money at the same time and in other hands the invester completely lost its money while investing.

On 7/12/2020 at 7:50 PM, George10 said:

Well said mate we should indeed not invest our money in one place and they say don't depend on one source of income,thanks for the great reminder.😘

What will happen according to you if there is the investment in one coin and the coin booms and if the coin gives you hundred times of your investment?

You are right friend because there are many things that can happen in exchanges that we invest and we can lose all our money. Its a good idea to have 2 - 3 places where you can safely invest your money for low risk of lose them with hackers.

Yes dear friends  absolutely you do not invest all your money on  one place especially when you are a newcomer then you do not take this risk you should take your start by investing small income and then go towards high investment and do not invest all your storage.

As one wise man says, do not put all the eggs in one basket so as not to break them all.  When we want to keep our money, we must choose more than one portfolio.  I advise everyone to consult older members in order to avoid running into risks and losing our money.  Before entering into trading and investing, you must gain a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

My friend..
Thank you for your participation
One of the most important things in the field of investment is not to invest the full amount in one, so do not put the money in full, but just a little to make sure it is legitimate
 Indeed if all my money is put in one place and this is a very dangerous thing first and foremost we must do is separate our money without putting it in one place and if we are going to invest it,
I wish success to all members, thanks

We will definitely distribute money in a valid conservative that I did not get anything to now but when I never grab this first step I will follow