Don't invest all your money with one place ! - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Magnom

Don't invest all your money with one place !

Absolutely correct and thanks for the advice because there are many things we can invest our money on instead of keeping it in one place and it will be a good idea if we have another asset outside crypto.

As far as making money online  is concerned, there are many ways to earn money online, one of which is important is that you can invest in it on a website, then you get money. But while making money online, you will not have to invest all in.one.place, instead it will have to invest in two or three major sites so that if you get a loss from anywhere, then you will profit from the rest of the place and you will  

• +3 1

You should not invest all your money in one place but on different place we sure that if one place loss money then we invest money on other place or forum .

It is a very good idea that one should do it in his own bus so that if he gets upset then all your manish is not spoiled. But instead of investing in a lot of places, if you destroy well on the same website, then it hurts more, this guy can earn more in a better way. 

Yes dear fellows we should not invest all of our money at a only one place.by doing this we can face loss of our savings and payments.so we should save our payment in different accounts.so that our money could be safe and secure for our benefits.

Apart from the fact that your device might get lost what if the site or app you invest in crash due to lack of funds management you would be in great loss

I am a beginners and I think that cryptotalk will give me much money which can be fullfilled my daily needed and others things also and I give advices for beginners and others members is that never do invest because crypto giving us money by posting itself.

That is a great advice, I agree with you mate. Keeping all your money in a single exchange is not very risky but it always has a small amount of risk. If the exchange gets hacked and it has an insurance policy, you won't end up with losing your money however you will be out of the game for a few weeks at best waiting the issue to be resolved. so if you don't want to be out of the game always divide your money between many exchanges that you trust.

• +2 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

You can have many places to hold your crypto but this will increase the chance of losing some as many exchanges get hacked and if you just use most of them then you will have better chance to lose some, but if you select only one then you increase the chance of losing it all, so probably you should have them in a wallet and be careful not to make any mistake to update the software from a notification popup or from a phising email.

• +2 1

Yes my friend i agree with you don't invest your money in only one platforms you can divide your money by the Management so there is low risk to loose your all money and you can make extra money on various platforms 

Yes that's right but if we're use one of the biggest exchangers i don't think hackers attacks will be a problem for us because they have expensive insurence, but it doesn't mean we're %100 safe. That's why i don't put a lot of money inside exchanger. We can use trustwallet, metamask, or different wallets like that. If we do that we can reduce the potential loss.

• +2 1

That is an important matter my friend thanks for bringing up. I store my crypto funds in a trustable exchange. I don't think a serious problem will happen due to a hacker attack but it is always good to stay safe. I may consider keeping my money in my personal wallets and transfer to the exchane only for trading but I can only do this if the transfer fees become cheaper.

• +1 1

That's surely right, don't invest all your earnings in one place we must concern about our money. So think of many ways were you can feel comfortable or the place where there is profit. 

We must diversify investments and have knowledge that if we work with investments we can lose as well as win, therefore we must know where to invest and not only have only one source of income, because we all here know that in the cryptographic world there are many scammers in This area, therefore I can recommend that if you are starting to invest in a site that you do not have enough information, do not invest, and if you have a lot of site security and you are going to invest, invest the lowest amount possible and not just in a single page, learn and then act that is the best decision you will make friends.

• +1 1

You should not invest as much as you always want in one place Because Where you want to invest, first about that about what is his business and how is the criterion When you know about the category, then you invest One more thing you have to know about the owner

• +4 1

I am a beginner with less cryptocurrency investment knowledge  but from what i have learnt through posts in this amazing forum on investment, it is not advisable for someone to invest on a single coin as it can lead to a loss of capital but instead one should invest on different valuable coins to be on the savers side of loosing one's capital.

Thank you, dear, for these useful and important advice. We must protect our accounts in order not to steal accounts. The account must be secured as required in order not to be stolen or to fall into risks such as stealing a laptop or mobile phone and so on. We must pay close attention to that. Happy day

In fact, we want to know a lot about investing in one place, because whenever we know about it, we can learn a lot about investing, because we want to know a lot about investing here.  When we know something good about it, we can have a lot of responsibility about it, that's when we learn a lot about investing.

Thank you my friend for this advice. I think your words are correct in that we invest in several different places due to account theft or hacking, but the yobit platform is a safe platform for me to fear no full investment in it. Work while you are comfortable in it and good luck for everyone.

On 7/12/2020 at 2:48 PM, Magnom said:

We know that day by day new members are joining  this community ! 

Most of them just know little about Crypto project so we have to help them and warn them about some mistakes

Today I will talk about :

why investing our all money in one place is danger ?

1- if your account of your wallet or your exchange platform was hacked so you will lose all your money just in a while !

2-You have to put your money with different places ! Like ( Yobit + trust wallet ) because as we know any website could close at anytime 

3- if your Laptop or your mobile phone has been stolen you will not lose all your capital ! Because of this strategy 

Now at the end .. do you think that it's really important to invest your money with different places ?

1.jpg

yes friend you are very right that we should not invest our money at one place or at one coin we should invest at different places and at different coins so if we lost our money at some place so we can get profit from other coins. Thanks for sharing this useful information with us have a nice day dude.

@Magnom thank you so much for your information basically this is a very good tip if anyone want to trade because new member don't know how to trade and they invest all of their money at just one place and it result in if they get loss then they lose all of their money so it is always advised that we should never invest on the same place we should always do smart investment.

Thanks my friend, I am new here and I did not know these things so I spoke about and notice that we invest our money in different places and if there is a problem we will lose section of our money and not all, each beginners must know this point and warns them so they do not lose all their money.

Ya my friend you are right  and your advise is really helpful for everyone especially new members . And you say right if we invest our all money in one account and if account will hacked by hackers then we can lose our all money at a time . That's why we should always be careful and should always use more account .

• +1 1

Of course, you should not invest money on one site only in general, but we should invest in money in different Sites , if any site is closed, then we will lose less. If we invest in such a site,we should have complete information about this site.