Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nasteno4ka25

Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start?

On 7/11/2020 at 10:10 AM, Nasteno4ka25 said:

Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start? I accidentally discovered this forum and do not know where to start! Please ,help me!?

The only way you to make a consistent income in the cryptotalk forum is with your quality and genuine publications. For this you need to create topics or simply replies to any topics with your valid contents or information, and ensure to create at least 20 publications in a daily basis with all your dedication and effort.

• +2 1

My dear friend, we all came here according to what it was said that if you publish 100 posts afterwards, you will earn money. The truth is that I am still a beginner like you and I am waiting for 100 publications to be completed and still on the way. I hope that what is said is truthful.

On 7/11/2020 at 9:25 AM, Nasteno4ka25 said:

Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start? I accidentally discovered this forum and do not know where to start! Please ,help me!?

First thing is that this platform is not for only earning you can learn from it . so you first read all rules and follow him and then after  by posting 100 posts and giving them good reputation and by taking  your earning procedure start. After that there are also many steps .

• +2 1

On 7/11/2020 at 9:25 AM, Nasteno4ka25 said:

Hii dear. Welcome here. I hope you are doing well. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this platform. You have to complete 100 posts first. Then you have to post 20 posts per day and 50 reacts. 

• +2 1

Hello friend We are totally utilized to make great commitments towards making accommodating points and making helpful posts that everybody will profit when they read your post in any of the recorded segments of the gathering, so for one to acquire in this discussion he/she need to make quality posts that will pass the normal rating needed by the organization and one can't prevail in the discussion except if he/she keeps the discussions rules and guidelines.

In order to qualify for earning talk token bonuses then you are needed to create unique posts which are attractive, useful and  informative that could help other forum members without violating the forum rules and regulations

• +2 1

Actually at first you have to read  the rules of this platfrom.  Then you have to know about this platfrom.  As i seem that the first 100 post is a step of learning so read 100 posts attentively and then also read the replies too.  Hope it will help you and then do 20 usefull posts daily, if it is useful then crypto will pay you       

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Well of course the first thing you should do is to study and do you own research about cryptocurrencies because that is the main topic of this forum. Second, read the rules and regulations so you won't get unexpected bad reputations because you have no idea about the existing rules. Third, keep the quality and distinction in every of your post to keep the forum clean and healthy. 

• +3 1

Well mate, start with the rules and regulations of the forum. Read and understand them properly. Then you are all set to make some posts. But before posting a content always keep in mind that ,if the post is helpful or not. Always try post informative and useful contents.

Edited by Rubayed123
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Welcome to this crytoworld my friend . Don't get panic and be positive while working in this site. First and foremost thing you have to do in this forum is to read and understand the rules and regulations properly. After that start completing 100 posts which is having good content helpful and useful for others too. After completing it start writing 20 posts daily and give 50 reputation from the next week onwards you will start receiving the money.

• +2 2

Before you get to start making money from here is  because you will get to understand anything about cryptotalk from the first 100 posts you will start earning 

• +3 1

Welcome to this forum. The first thing you must do is to read and understand the rules and regulations of this forum and follow them. Then you must posts informative comments about Crypto  currency. Never copy paste any comments. Do not create multiple accounts. 

Hey guys the question is quite simple. If you want to earn money here then you should comment on other comments are post an informative post. When your posts and comments are liked by members you earn money.

• -2 1
  • +2 1

This is one of the most trusted platforms where you can make money from without risks or investing your money i.e if you don't have an initial capital. All that is needed is your commitment and patience to hit it off. Cryptotalk pays you both in monetary terms and knowledge and all that is required of you is to follow the laid down guideline and rules and you would be fine.

There are tasks that you have to perform and you can only earn after you have completed your first 100 post. The posts and ratings are them moderates and you would be paid for the ones with positive ratings.....Goodluck!

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 7/11/2020 at 6:25 AM, Nasteno4ka25 said:

Go to the - Home - button, under the Browse tab, upper left hand corner. Read the the posts that are in the First 2 Topics - About Forum & For Beginners. Then post 100 posts, to start to be paid, for your posts. Further down the list in - Home -, you have a Topic called - Gambling / HYIP / FreeCoins. Maybe theres is something in there that you might like & can use to make some money. Warning - Anything that you invest in there, is your responsibility. I dont recommend anything or this isnt investment advise.

• +2 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

First, you should read the forum instructions, complete your 100 posts, and after that every 20 comments or posts you can earn from them, but you have to link your account to the platform. 

First of all you need to post 100 posts to reach earning trashold. Then you will be paid for constrictive post here. You will paid for 20 post and 50 reacts daily. For reacting you will paid instantly and for post you will paid after 1 week.

First you must read the rules and regulations of the forum so that they do not prohibit you, the most important when commenting on a post is that it must reach or exceed 100 characters and then you must complete 100 posts

• +1 1

you need to start completing your first one hundred posts inside the forum, then you may make profits thru posts and scores, however ensure to be beneficial and non-duplicate posts, and avoid copying and pasting, because you will disclose your self to a ban without delay from the discussion board.

Welcome, my friend, to this forum

You have reached the right forum that allows you to easily gain digital currencies and form capital by submitting useful posts on a daily basis so that you get 10 TALK Tokens for every useful post and 1000 Satoshi as well.

But in the beginning, finish the 100 free posts

• +4 1

The first thing you have to do is connect to cryptotalk with yobit, as you do, you have to enter yobit then click on your name in the upper right hand corner, click on the cryptotalk campaign option and enter your cryptotalk email then you can work read the forum rules first

• +1 1

It is easy to earn money at this forum. This forum is available for this purpose. First of all you have to complete 100 comments then you will get money for every next 20 posts. Also by giving reaction you can earn money.

First of all my friend read the rules and after that you have to make 100 comments or topics and after 100 you have to continue making publications or annotations but only 20 per day which are the ones that will pay you and nothing my advice is that you look lots of new information to contribute to the topic or forum.

• +2 1

On 11/7/2020 at 0:25, Nasteno4ka25 said:

Chicos, ¿me dicen cómo ganar dinero aquí? ¿Qué hacer y por dónde empezar? ¡Descubrí accidentalmente este foro y no sé por dónde empezar! ¿¡Por favor, ayúdame!?

First go through the rules of the forum and also the rules of each section of the forum and thus you will prevent your topics or comments from being deleted, I recommend you register on the yobit platform and there you can have access to the cryptotal campaign section, which will give you benefits and they will pay you with Talk tokens.

Hello my friends ..i don't now lots about this topic and how you can earn money ..i hop if you get some ideas write them here.