Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nasteno4ka25

Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start?

Hi! Friends you choose a excellent platform for earning.

For a newbie first reads the rules then comolete the round of 100 posts afterward your account will be verified and you will start earning in the form of talk tokens.

You just need to link your account to yobit.

welcome !
Through this forum your life will change! Earning money becomes easy!
So you should focus on gaining knowledge because earning money here is easy and does not require more than two hours a day!
To work here, all you have to do is share with us your opinions on a specific topic, either through comments or through creating a topic!

• +2 1
  • +3 1

As a new member first you have to learn about the cryptocurrency. And the second most important thing is that follow the rules made by admin for making post or comment etc. Make valuable post and earn. 

Follow the rules and regulations of the forum first, read and comment on post, write in a way that people will understand what you are saying and don't post or write on things that is not related to the title.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

you need to start commenting in one hundred posts inorder to earn cash. maximum comment in line with day is 50. our feedback ought to have best and have to be meaningful otherwise our low best comments might be deleted by the moderators. after commenting one hundred comments we start getting cash for each 20 remarks according to day.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Well I think forum is a good start then make sure that you follow the two other steps that are good for me and you its important that we are able to work as hard to make sure that we are able to balance so many things the work we do here is to really put up a good strategy that is working for you, you can wait for airdrops and also you can write on this forum you get something from it , you can also deposit on yobit and buy crypto head to the investment box and there you will be paid to , so very important you do that, you can also trade though I think that is very tricky 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

You asked this question on July 11 and based on your profile you stopped working on the forum, why do you need to ask if you will not going to pursue, I always see many beginners asking about how they could earn from the forum but after receiving many answers, they will quit and will not get active anymore. they are just waiting for the bandwidth of the forum because there are already many topics related to it.

• +2 2

We are all employed to make good contributions towards creating helpful topics and making useful posts that everyone will benefit when they read your post in any of the listed sections of the forum, so for one to earn in this forum he/she have to make quality posts that will pass the average rating required by the administration and one cannot succeed in the forum unless he/she follows the forums rules and regulations.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you are a newbie here all you need to do is to make 100 post after making 100 post you will now get to be paid for each post you make after the 100 post but make sure you post meaningful things and make sure you post only 20 each day after the first 100.

• +3 1

Hy friends I hope you having a great day I am new here I want to ask that it's so easy to earn money from cryptoworld you just start with 100 posts after that you can post daily at least 20 posts and you can start earning

You will really not go anywhere here if you did not have any yobit account created since this forum is partnered with the said trade exchange platform. The forum is actually paying you through yobit and that is why it is a must if you really wanted to join and engaged yourself in crypto currency using this forum then you must create a yobit account. In this way, you would be able to receive the payment that the forum would be paying you and be able to track the number of paid posts you have made in the course of the day. But to get paid, you should know the rules and regulations of the forum in order for your posts to get paid and counted to the initial compulsory post quota that you needed to make before getting paid by the forum.

• +1 1

The requirement is to reach 100 useful posts, then they will pay you seven days later for your created posts that have been positively rated. The important thing is that you make quality content to get other members of the forum to value you positively.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

On 7/11/2020 at 12:25 AM, Nasteno4ka25 said:

Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start? I accidentally discovered this forum and do not know where to start! Please ,help me!?

I see that you only have 4 publications, do not give up, to earn money here you must publish and comment on the publications of others, it is easy, it is just a matter of being patient and persevering, you will see that if you can obtain the benefits you want, to I have done very well here, I am new and I have already made some publications and I have commented, I am already receiving payments and I am satisfied with the work done, cheer up, that the future is in cryptocurrencies and in Cryptotalk.

Edited by Dormilon
  • +1 1

The best way to make money is participate with the programs offered by the forum. Also, I would suggest that you try out yobit since it is the best site to invest and trade bitcoin. You can start there and then slowly work your way up even more.

Yea my dear fellow you choose the best website in the world  here you can Earn  easily btc coins btc token talk and many other currencies There is so simple work You just have to Commemt in the posts to earn money from here and you also have to do likes  here on other members posts  you can earn the money in this forumwirh hardwork  here you have to be careful from the scammers and yiu must be careful about the rules and regulation.

• +1 1

You have successfully registered to crypto talk now you must read rules of the forum to get going. You will just have to post useful comments on topics to earn BTC and TALK.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

On 7/11/2020 at 9:25 AM, Nasteno4ka25 said:

Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start? I accidentally discovered this forum and do not know where to start! Please ,help me!?

Welcome brother on this platform. Hope you learn many things about cryptocurrency from this platform. 

As about earning, first you need to complete your 100 posts on the platform. Then you will get paid from 101 post. Payment is receive in your yobit account after exect 7 days of your work. 

You have to post 20 comments on the platform and you will receive payment in talk tokens after exect 7 days. 

Best of luck on the platform. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can earn riches at this juncture by relocation condition subject matter that is relevant and meets the forum conditions. relate your Yobit explanation and the satoshis accumulate there. I suppose they give 1000 satoshis for all post, but the ones that are not main or with gist that does not conform to the forum environment are removed. It is a polite forum to realize from individuals who distinguish the mainly about the focus of cryptocurrencies.

Dear first of all you make an account on yobit and click on upper  right side corner, a box will be open then click on Cryptotalk new then a new page will be open where you enter your email. 

You will be get earning  after make first 100 post.

Welcome to the forum. The first thing that you must do is to read the laws well  you don t lose your acc  and stay for as long as possible. You can profit in this forum by creating 100 useful posts. This is in order to verify that you are someone who deserves to work in this forum. Then you become a member who can profit from the forum You start publishing 20 articles per day for a period of time, and after a few days, you will make profits on a daily basis, only you have patience.

Payment is made after 100 valid publications (comments or post). 20 post max are paid daily, there are 2 campaigns, the one that rewards you with BTC and the other with token talk. Payments are made one week late! There are posted posts created by the administrators, there you can find more detailed information.

You can make money by posting and making good content about crypto. Avoid making multiple account because they are not tolerating it here. It is so unfair. You also make money here if you contribute your knowledge about how to invest or trade. Sharing your learning is one of the best key to make a good member here

If you want to know how how to make money here if you are a brand new or newbie here all you have to do is to make valid 100 posts without plagiarizing anybody's comment so after the 100 posts you will start earning for each post you make.

• +3 1

To earn money in this forum, you have to do 20 daily posts after completing 100 posts to enter the paid posts, but you have to abide by the forum rules to receive payments for your posts, otherwise the officials will delete your posts

You must first, before work, enter the section "About the Forum", read all the rules of the forum. This will help you understand the rules of the forum. After that, I advise you to work in the "Beginners" section. It will help you a lot in knowing the work of members in the forum and what are the topics for discussion, then You can go to other sections to discover the content of the forum.