Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nasteno4ka25

Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start?

For this question I refer you to visit the section called "About forum" and read there the pinned posts that contain all the required steps you have to make to receive the bitcoin payments. It is a process you have to finish first with a hundred posts that will not pay you but then you will have learned what to do.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

To make money in this forum you need to complete 100 first messages and you will be paid. But they have to be useful because here is not only a place to earn money but to earn and share crypto education too.

• Useful or interesting 1

6 hours ago, yato987 said:

, you can also find many topics explaining the rules and add some more information needed by beginners and here are the links

Thanks for recommending some topics I created to help other colleagues. There are more chances to learn too if they have questions thy can pm any responsible member of the forum. 

Edited by Babubu609

After joining this amazing platform you would be delivered 100 posts ten your account will be verified.after that you can deliver 20 posts in a day . And you earning starts in a week. But you should work hard and also follow the rules otherwise you will be banned. And by spending some time to get knowledge and skills  you will freely work at this site.

On 7/11/2020 at 9:25 AM, Nasteno4ka25 said:

Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start? I accidentally discovered this forum and do not know where to start! Please ,help me!?

Welcome in this forum my friend .This forum in which you have accidentally joined in is pretty good.You can earn from here through many ways.Firstly connect your cryptotalk account to Yobit account.than after first 100 posts you will get paid 1000 SATOSHIS and 10 TALK TOKENS.you can also join different bounties like NOMINEX AND  and READCASH etc. 

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Welcome to cryptotalk mate, you can earn here simply with obey the rules and regulations of forum well. After completing 100 post, you will get payment every day by posting for only 20 a comments and that should have minimum 1 heartful reaction. I hope you will run here long period by obey the rules. 

Dear brother, the first thing you do is to read the laws of this forum is good until you understand what they want from you and what you must do in order to earn money on it. I think that the idea has reached you.

Just write good comments, stick to the topic, write more than 100 symbols, no offtop no copypaste, and make sure you make it to 20 posts everyday. that way you ll be sure to get the reward. by the way, a lot of people dropped off after new tasks were announced and that will affect the price in a good way

Hello, welcome to the forum. There is topic where you can exactly see specific topics. But let's go to what you come if you want to earn money you can do faucet that consist of just making a catpcha

Airdrop: These are promotions in which you almost always just like, follow RT and share on social networks to get rewards.

I hope it has served you!

You can make money here by investment,also every post you made here attract income but firstly read rules and regulations.

The big problem that most people have is that they don't take the time
 to educate themselves on the subject. I advise you to read so that the 
work becomes much easier for you. I hope I've helped

I am a newbie in the world of cryptocurrencies, I have started by trading on Binance with a low amount of BTC and now I am looking for projects to invest in.

First, you must read the rules and conditions to know what to do and what to avoid. Then you create interest-bearing publications and you will be paid in Bitcoin every week

Just follow the rules here, don't spam or write meaningless post. Take your time to understand how things work, then after you must have completed your 100 post, you will start getting paid for each useful post that got positive reaction. 

Nice question and maybe useful for beginner users on cryptotalk, uf you mean cryptotalk, then first of all you need to read rules, often communicate here with others, develop your crypto knowledge and make useful content like actual posts that explain something in crypto world. 

You can earn money here by posting quality content that is relevant and meets the forum conditions. Link your Yobit account and the satoshis accumulate there. I think they pay 1000 satoshis for each post, but the ones that are not important or with content that does not conform to the forum conditions are removed. It is a good forum to learn from those who know the most about the topic of cryptocurrencies.

I want to ask to all member who wait for September 2020, waiting for talk tokens, finally you can can convert those when the deadline passed?, and are you ok with what you get? thank you.

In principle, for every post you make, they give you 1000 satoshi, that is equivalent to 0.00001 bitcoin, 100 cents, but not all comments will tell you, that depends more on the page than on anything else.

You definitely need to make useful post on on crypto talk by comments on certain topics and make sure you read the rules first then link your account to YoBit and start earning after you reach 100 useful post.

The first thing you do if yo want to make money online first thing learn then earn. Knowledge is the best thing that is is needed in this field then if you are completely new start with airdrops those projects walks you through and you will be learning  as you go. That is my advice if you wanted to understand how the crypto world works 

• +3 1

First of all, a beginner should read the rules of the forum and its so as not to get into awkward situations.
  You will receive money for useful posts, that is, unique information that was not here before. In fact, just talk with people on topics that interest you and create your own and everything will be fine.