Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nasteno4ka25

Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start?

Tienes muchas formas de ganar dinero ya sea en este foro o en otras páginas de faucets, ganando monedas, solo tienes que buscarlas así en el buscador como faucets y verás como te encuentras muchas también seguro que ya tienes algunas que te han recomendado aquí

Money can be earned on this platform through the posts, provided that it is useful and the publications can be used, and you must publish more than 100 useful posts, and each post will get an amount of money

If you have to take into account that to generate income in this forum you have to comply with the rules, that is, you have to read what topics you can deal with and which ones you cannot write or comment on and what they have to take into account, in my experience it is also good to write about interesting topics.

Peruse the principles and guidelines first for you to comprehend what to do and what to keep away from here. 

With respect to installment each part will get talk tokens and we can change over those when September come.

The first thing you should do before starting to earn money within this forum is to carefully read the rules that you must follow to comment here, you must know the things you can and cannot do when creating a topic. Once you know this, you can proceed to create at least 20 publications a day with coherent content that is useful for the users within this forum. In addition, the forum also pays Yobit satochis bitcoin users for sharing useful ideas with others.

On 11/7/2020 at 0:25, Nasteno4ka25 said:

Chicos, ¿dime cómo ganar dinero aquí? ¿Qué hacer y por dónde empezar? ¡Descubrí accidentalmente este foro y no sé por dónde empezar! ¿¡Por favor, ayúdame!?

I would recommend you to start first through the forums that talk about the basic topics for beginners, that will help you too many and then be able to delve into other topics where it is spoken or shared on certain more specific topics and with greater difficulty of understanding than it would be for a newbie.
When you start to interact with other users on the same subject, which in this case may be "for beginners", you will find a new world that meets your same needs because you will meet several people with the same uncertainty and with the same The same doubts that you have at this time, it is there where you will also find more experienced people who will guide you and answer your questions and questions and may even give you many useful tips. Also in this type of topic you can get to discover new excellent opportunities that can make you earn money, learn about something new and you could even discover what you are good for or what your true talent is.
Once you spend some time and you feel that you are ready for yourself to expose your knowledge or provide very useful comments that can benefit others now, if I would recommend that you take the step to the different topics that are discussed within this forum, I would personally advise you that if you are going to start publishing or reading what others write within a specific topic, try to have a lot of knowledge about that particular topic because it will help you a lot in the long run for you to be rewarded for making and commenting with your own post or directly discover unmissable opportunities that can change your life.

I think many have already commented that you should create your cryptotalk account and link it with yobit so that you start earning and calm down here in this forum little by little you are learning.

• +1 2

The  cryptotalk is best way to earn free all you need to start earn there just make more than 100 topic it most be useful topic after that they well be baying to you altof MONEY for every useful topic

Basically learn the ropes around the cryptotalk community and know the talking ground rules you dont want getting banned suddenly so know what to do and make sure what you are saying makes sense to the topic you have chosen thats all happy cryptotalk!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Hi friend, this is a platform which will help you to earn money by posting good quality content. Before starting to post, make sure you understand the rules and regulations of this forum and how this forum works. Your payments are based on your yobit account, cryptotalk and yobit are connected to give your payments. You can check you earnings details in yobit account. To make your payments active, first you have to make 100 eligible posts for no payment. 

• +1 1

Friend, in fact, everything is simple, and you don't even need to Deposit your money and passport details 😄 after Writing 100 posts, you start receiving talc tokens that have a good value, and accordingly, you will develop in this way. But don't forget about the rules and respect for other users! Good luck to you!

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

On 7/11/2020 at 12:25 PM, Nasteno4ka25 said:

Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start? I accidentally discovered this forum and do not know where to start! Please ,help me!?

You can make money here by joining the posting campaign. It is a campaign where all you need to do is to post a useful content and it will be counted post but you also need to wait for other to heart your post so that I will turn in to counted post.

• +1 1

Rewards are derived from the sources or information we likely share here, as we get rewarded on post we do,  as basically the forum was created on that system of pay by post

• +1 1
  • +2 1

По часу в день читать книги и любую информацию как живет мир на чем зарабатывают успешные люди. Один час в сутки в течении месяца и вопросов таких больше не когда появится не появятся. Успехов! 

• +3 1

Do not worry, my friend. First, you have to read all the forum rules and the laws installed above, and then you start to share 100 topics or special comments for free, and then you will be charged daily for the posts that you have completed. I advise you to start from this section as you will learn a lot of the main steps

If you are new and want to learn how to use the forum, First read the rules it's in the top of each session to understand what the forum need from you and you can give to the forum and then you can start posting and discuss with other and of earn some coins 

• +1 2

On 7/11/2020 at 1:32 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Read the rules and regulations first for you to know what to do and what to avoid here. 

Regarding the payment every members will receive talk tokens and we can convert those when September come. 

Too bad I did not know about this before, I could have made some money with this, and incidentally have learned more things as I am doing, excellent forum

On 7/24/2020 at 7:55 PM, BrolySSJ said:

I would suggest that you make sure you are familiar with all of the rules of the forum before continuing forward

Well, this is the main important to do here in this forum to avoid being deleted your post or worst getting banned here, always follow the rules given by the moderators to maintain the cleanliness of this forum and also by having a healthy discussions.

• +2 1

On 10/5/2020 at 12:38 PM, Men4es said:

by the way, a lot of people dropped off after new tasks were announced and that will affect the price in a good way

It is nice to earn and cryptotalk is helping but you must understand that you are making a mistake by only trying to earn from a place as this is not a business asking for employees but a forum that helps people find cryptocurrencies and earn something too in the process.

In whichever platform new you join the basic thing is to learn the rules and regulations of that platform. This way you would be able to survive on the platform and would not get banned. Most people on this platform get a banned for spamming or plagiarism. so always create your own Post with your own ideas that could bring good positive reputations to the post which can in turn help you to earn income from this platform.

• +2 1

5 hours ago, crizan1412 said:

Too bad I did not know about this before, I could have made some money with this, and incidentally have learned more things as I am doing, excellent forum

Our forum never scam us so if you work here goodly then surely you will be paid as you are deserve.. We are working here for more than 4 month when talk didnt able to convert except now.. But that some month we work here to develop our forum in a right way while work goodly to earn talk which lead us now to have lot of talk and its value enough satisfied.. That is why if you want something good then you must need to have patience..                 

Great question my friend. Welcome here. All you have to do is follow rules and regulations as much as required and do pure hardwork. Make sure you make new and informative content. This can earn you good money. Make posts and give people great support.

Welcome to this great forum dear colleague I can advise you as a beginner is to read the rules of the forum so as not to make mistakes and thus in this way create useful topics for the community
Big winnings and good luck to the whole community
A big greeting

If you want to earn money here then you need to first complete your 100 useful post, link your cryptotalk account to Yobit account. Make sure you always make useful and creative post. 

An individual can make money form here by posting new post or can comment on peoples post , forst you have to connect your account with yobit.net then start posting or commting for 100 post you will not paid , then the earning phase will start you can comment on 20post and approximately it will pay you off about 3doallrs