Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nasteno4ka25

Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start?

There is only one simple rule in tis forum Post your own content.Content should be unique. You earn for every post till you reac a maximum of 20 posts daily. 10 talk tokens are rewarded to you.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well, you need to read first the rules and regulations here in this forum to know what is the prohibited here and also to avoid deleted some of your post, as of now this forum paying TALK token which is releasing on September first and you only need to do to earn TALK token is to post some informative ideas about cryptocurrency, if you have some other questions kindly click this link.

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/106294-new-payment-and-rating-system-for-the-forum/

• Useful or interesting 2

Earning in this forum is relatively simple once you link your account here to your yobit account via the campaign. you will then get paid in a TALK token for each post that you make on this forum as well for each reaction that you give out to other posts. There are requirements though, that you must adhere to in order to prevent your post from being deleted or from receiving any warning points, and those include having useful posts and not spamming. I would suggest that you make sure you are familiar with all of the rules of the forum before continuing forward. 

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 7/11/2020 at 10:25 AM, Nasteno4ka25 said:

Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start? I accidentally discovered this forum and do not know where to start! Please ,help me!?

Sorry but i give you - reputation as your THIS topic show fully spam.. You have done two mistake , firstly  you joined in THIS  forum but dont read the rule  first which is Against of this forum rule..second mistake is  you come here for earning money not for gain knowledge which is spam    

Write a very good post and this post can also be the posts that you reply to , your posts are also very important we need to run this forum in a very good source, write verifiable posts and those that are easy and simple to understand , then you will be able to see the difference thats very important

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Welcome to Cryptotalk friend. In this great forum you are expected to make 20 quality posts everyday which is related to the topics you choose to make your posts but before then you are expected to read the rules and regulations guiding the forum and also make 100 valid posts in any of the listed sections before you will begin to receive payment.

• +1 1

All you have to do is create useful posts and write posts on a daily basis, and do not forget to review and follow the forum rules carefully

• +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

The first thing you need to do is to register in cryptotalk.org and also register in yobit.net linked your cryptotalk account with your yobit account. Read the all pin post in this forum to know the rules and regulations guiding the forum then Start posting daily. You will start earning after you completed your 100 post. After 100 post each post you make will earn you 10talk token and each topic you created will earn you 50 talk token. 

You are welcome to cryptotalk once again.

Edited by Marks33
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

I am also beginner but I try to read the forum section first where is everything you will need. In the about section there are posts on the top that will help you answer all questions you have.

Today another bitcoin campaign has announced and you must read the post about it. Here is the link:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/106294-new-payment-and-rating-system-for-the-forum/page/10/?tab=comments#comment-7464740

• +1 1

You ask nicely so I can tell you that first you need to connect your cryptotalk and yobit accounts. Do you have an account on yobit exchange? If not make one and connect them to cryptotalk. After that you will need one hundred useful posts and then you will start get payments in talk token and in bitcoin as it stands from today.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1

This forum is talk about cryptocuerency and you are join here to learn. To make money you can try to trade and profit or you can be part of the campaigns that are run by the forum right now.

The last one I am see running is the campaign wich give you both talk token and the thousand satoshi but need to create post that other member will admire with repetation.

• +3 1

After I read the rules there seem to be no standard way to earn. You have to make good comments and topics to get good reputation and only then you will earn bitcoin but you will earn talk tokens too for all your posts. The talk price is not known though so it is not known exactly what you will earn if you are here only about that.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

First of all, I welcome you to this forum. First, you do 100 complete free posts than you are paid for every post. Make 20 posts and 50 rates per day. But along with that it is necessary for you to follow forum rules. And your post must be comprehensive, good and should be error free

To do so all you have to do is to make sure that you are good in making a conversation going. Be good in understanding posts and as we continue keep ontrying to evaluate the new things happening in the crypto world .

You can post first free 100 posts and then from there you get paid for just 20 with the new payment of crypto talk token , talk token , then you realize you are going to be integrated in the system.

Payment is not an issue but we should make sure that we are working hard for the perfect posts.

The first thing you should do is read the rules and adhere to them well. You can get money from this forum by writing topics and responses in addition to that you can get money by submitting negative and positive interactions, but beware of violating the rules so that you are not banned from the forum

BetFury                                                   

Hi, this is a good question and the answer is on the posts you can find about the cryptotalk payments system. You have to read it your self and not ask about it as you will get half the information and you will make mistakes. Always find the source of the information and not what others say.

22 minutes ago, Cryptostar321 said:

I think you should read the pinned topic.there it is clearly mentioned how this forum works. First you need to complete hundred post . Then only you will earn.

l advice to all of beginners to visit on this section which you mentioned and read pinned topic. In my mind they can find easier what they want than here. After completed hundred posts you can start earning, but it is not enough for making good money, you should work hard and try creating topic which can be useful for other members. 

First of all,  welcome my mate. 

The most important things for earning on cryptotalk is you must know the rules and regulation of this forum. So all these things you knowing through the begineer section. In this section you get the knowledge of crypto world and their working. You read the different topis and posts of experienced persons. And that was really helpful for you.Then start working here. Create unique topics and go to all the sections. Ist approve your account doing 100 post. Then next on daily basis 20 post with 50 likes you earns a good income. And thats all you do through your knowledge which you get in begineer section. 

BetFury                                                   

It is simple you just need to put replies  and make topics a you have made it here so just keep doing that until you got the detailed idea if what the forum is and don't  that you are making us embarrassed. 

Edited by BraveHeart01

Welcome my friend, you better read all the rules and the regulations and you will be fine, all new members have asked this question before you do, if you want my advise just read old topics and you won't need help anymore, all the problems you faced or might face it is there.

• +5 1

"We grow by lifting others"

On 7/11/2020 at 9:25 AM, Nasteno4ka25 said:

Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start? I accidentally discovered this forum and do not know where to start! Please ,help me!?

I will recommend you to first read the rules and regulations of the forum by checking all the posts of the forum. There you will get everything about earning and use of this forum.

• +1 1

On 7/11/2020 at 6:25 AM, Nasteno4ka25 said:

Welcome to the forum mate you are lucky to be here and let me pass words of advice to all newbies, read forum rules carefully and follow them also don't aim to much on making money first because you will end up being in trouble that might get you banned nevertheless, earning crypto from this forum is straight forward and it's from the quality posts that you make but as a new member one is required to accomplish first 100 posts that's when he can start earning it's for this reason newbies must take their time and take it easy.

Don't rush you will crash.

• +3 1

You make money here by posting.posting useful content attracts positive reaction which is given by member to your post.any post that isn't well complied and lack vital information will be given negative reaction by members which might hinder you from being paid.

• +1 2

all the information needed about that is explained in the pinned topics which present the rules, you can also find many topics explaining the rules and add some more information needed by beginners and here are the links 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Greed is not the best emotion and you should try to reduce it or don't show it so much. It is nice to earn and cryptotalk is helping but you must understand that you are making a mistake by only trying to earn from a place as this is not a business asking for employees but a forum that helps people find cryptocurrencies and earn something too in the process.

• +1 2
  • +2 1