Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nasteno4ka25

Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start?

welcome my friend to our great forum ,first of all you have to read the rules and and understand it ,then you should complete 100 post for free, then for evey post you will get about 1000 satoshi ,you can get max 20000 satoshi per day

You can make money here by starting new topic,  publishing post and giving reaction.  You can start from anywhere on the three topics mentioned above . But you must have good idea about rules and regulations of this forum.  

• +1 1

El 7/11/2020 a las 0:25, Nasteno4ka25 dijo:

Chicos, ¿me dicen cómo ganar dinero aquí? ¿Qué hacer y por dónde empezar? ¡Descubrí accidentalmente este foro y no sé por dónde empezar! ¿¡Por favor, ayúdame !?

First of all, welcome to the best forum you will find today, I recommend that you read well all the rules of the forum and the rules of each section of the forum, do not be writing nonsensical things before first reading all the above since here they prohibit or delete the comments.

Review the rules so that life in the forum becomes easier for you and you can achieve the best with respect to earnings, that is the main thing and regarding the payment is made on the yobit platform you must read a lot to obtain more earnings.

• +3 1

You know how to earn currency at this time by redistribution excellence contented that is applicable and meets the forum conditions. relationship your Yobit credit and the satoshis accumulate there. I believe they recompense 1000 satoshis for each one post, but the ones that are not of great magnitude or with happy that does not conform to the forum circumstances are removed. It is a mild forum to realize from individuals who distinguish the mainly about the subject matter of cryptocurrencies. 

Initially, you should read the rules and regulations of this forum to find out what you have to do in terms of payment. You must complete 100 important jobs, after which you start earning money.

You have to create an account on the yobit platform and link your account to the forum in order to be able to benefit from the posts that you publish while they pay in the currency of talk.

• +3 1

You are welcome my friend first hope you have linked your account to yobit?visit the about forum section to know the rules and regulations guiding the forum,learn some basics about how to make useful publications and what cryptocurrencies are and how the new payment system is.make sure you make 100 meaningful post and start earning.

You are highly wellcome my friend the first thing you need to do is go and read the rules and regulations of the forum after that you will start your useful 100 posts if you are done with that you will then start up making 20 good useful important posts that will make you to start ending money after seven days 

You just have to post relevant comments regarding the topics here. You will not be paid for the first 100 comments but after that your payment will start coming on your yobit wallet.

• +2 1

You can find all information related to basic forum rules in the "About forum" subsection, written by the moderators themselves. If you join yobit's cryptotalk campaign, as soon as you complete your first mandatory 100 posts, you will start getting paid 1000 satoshis per your useful messages up to 20 posts maximum a day. useful message means that your average rating for all posts you did that day should be above zero reactions. 

I hope I could help, good luck

• +4 1

If you want to make money hair, you have to first, finish your first hundred comments, secondly do your daily twenty post for a week. After one week, you will now receiving bitcoins for the work you have done for you to convert it in to your own wallet. You can as well invest on the platform but it's requires you to learn much about it.

Read the laws and instructions in general you should write posts and comment on them and also you can reply to other posts and evaluate the post or comments and you are given currencies after the post number 100 because the first hundred posts will be free.

Best wishes 

Welcome everyone.  A very nice topic.  crypto is a popular earning website.  Here you will first learn about the rules and how to create effective posts.  You have to complete 100 posts first. You can do the first 100 posts 50 times daily.  After 100 posts you will go to Income.

You are in a right place where you can earn. But make sure this match with your knowledge standard. I mean you can't earn here if you don't have idea why you are here. You need to spend time on this forum for understanding it. Hope you got it.

Now you just go to the about forum section, read all those pinned posts. And also look over on the beginners section and read all those pinned post too. It will help you to understand this forum. Best of luck. 

Edited by Ryan_07

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

On 7/11/2020 at 9:25 AM, Nasteno4ka25 said:

Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start? I accidentally discovered this forum and do not know where to start! Please ,help me!?

Dear mate firstly welcome to this forum read the rules and regulations of forum and then move towards comments firstly complete 100 posts and than make 20 posts and give 50 reactions to posts for 7 days after 7 days you start receiving your money from this forum. Firstly you work at beginners section then you move towards other section.

Warm welcome in the world of crypto talk! Do not worry my dear fellow. First focus on your target of 100 free posts. You have to complete these totally free of cost. After that you will be paid for your posts.

If you raise a topic to learn how to work from scratch, this is a problem, and perhaps you should have read the forum rules and explore them first, or read about it on the Internet or YouTube and then start But, in general, profit from it depends on good publication of valuable topics and you receive payment for it with what is due.

Welcome brother i suggest you to first complete your first task by creating hundred useful posts and then creating 20 comments per day and 50 reacts and you will collect 250 talktokens per day and given you in yobit account. I hope you will  get benefit from my comment.

• +2 1

first of all you should read all its rules and regulation. you should read all its guidelines to work here and earning. After this you should always follow these rules and never cross them during your work. then you will become able to work there. i am also using this forum. i like it very much. i recommend you to use it and enjoy your earning.

This platform is not every single one about capital making. at this time we know how to gain knowledge of scores of things. And for cheering us this platform is paying us. The payment in this platform is by measures of have a discussion indication which will index in yobit in September.  You preserve locate regulations and set of laws in the pinned position of the section. But you be obliged to absorb that nearby is a great deal added than earning in this platform.

My friend I think you should first check the rules and basics on the forum to find out what to do There are also many topics that you can read that explain how to work and how to pay. For me, I can assure you that it is a guaranteed forum for good profit and good luck.

Here making money is so easy. You have to follow some easy rules. You can find all the rules at about forum section. Always create topic based on research about crypto currency. Reply relevant comment. You Will be paid for your useful posts. Cryptotalk will give you 10 talk token for per post and 1000 satoshi for per positive rated post and also give you 1 talk FOR each rate                      

Firstly you need to go read the rules and regulations regarding this forum in other not to have a red flag and have problems. 2nd and most importantly always post quality and knowledgeable contents that will be informative to viewers.