Japanese candles - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DiegoRivasxd

Japanese candles

Japanese candle trading uses the interpretation of prices in the financial markets. Mastering this analysis will put you ahead of other Forex traders.

That is why we have put together in this article everything you need to know about Japanese candles to take advantage of these trading signals faster than most indicators.

japanese candles

Now you will discover:

What are the Japanese candles and their components
    How to interpret the Japanese candles
    How to measure a Japanese candle in pips
    The 8 most famous Japanese candle patterns
    7 advanced Japanese candle settings
    A trading strategy with Japanese candlestick patterns

The best way to become a master in the art of candlestick trading is to train like any professional to recognize these patterns and execute your strategy on a demo account to be ready when you want to take the next step.
What are Japanese candles?

Japanese candles or Candlestick are a graphical representation of the financial market price in the form of candles. Trading Japanese candles are composed of a body and 2 wicks.

Candles represent price action over a set period of time. Furthermore, they can provide useful information, such as market sentiment or possible reversals in relevant markets by demonstrating price movement in a particular way.

Being aware of this is a good starting point to better understand and use candle charts during your trading.

If we compare the line charts with those of the Japanese candles, you will see differences instantly.

Edited by epidemia
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

it would be better if you would complete all this information and about you mentioned that its analysis is important for forex trading but it is used on Crypto trading too, analysis of cryptography is the first thing you should learn before you even start the trading 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 7/10/2020 at 9:00 AM, DiegoRivasxd said:

Now you will discover:

What are the Japanese candles and their components
    How to interpret the Japanese candles
    How to measure a Japanese candle in pips
    The 8 most famous Japanese candle patterns
    7 advanced Japanese candle settings
    A trading strategy with Japanese candlestick patterns

One of the most important element is trading (Forex, Stock or Crypto) is the Japanese candlestick. In fact, there will be incomplete technical analysis without Japanese candlestick (More important than bar charts); it shows clearly the relationship between supply and demand that affect the prices of commodities. It was first used in Japan by a famous rice trader.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

i hope to you talk about those points to i will discover in this topic, for example you talk that i will discover the 8 most famous Japanese candle patterns, but i don't find it in your topic.

I have been repeatedly tracking candle chart before performing trading activities on the exchange sites. Most of the famous cryptocurrency exchange sites including Yobit also offer you candle chart so you can analyze market sentiments and also you can perform technical analysis with the help of such charts. 

• +5 2

On 9/8/2020 at 4:47 PM, JohanDonne said:

You have explained it greatly but you forgot to tell why the candlesticks are been called Japanese candle sticks? Why the name is not something else ? Is it a Japanese term ? 

@JohanDonne Brother, Japanese candle sticks are called so because if we look into the history, they were first originated from Japan. The fundamental concepts was invented by Japanese Rice trader named Sokyu Honma.

You can read more about it Here.

For easy understanding of candles look at the below picture.

16-05-32-0.jpg

• +4 1
  • +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 8/16/2020 at 6:54 PM, Raqeebzy said:

One of the most important element is trading (Forex, Stock or Crypto) is the Japanese candlestick. In fact, there will be incomplete technical analysis without Japanese candlestick (More important than bar charts); it shows clearly the relationship between supply and demand that affect the prices of commodities. It was first used in Japan by a famous rice trader.

At first glance many people would dismiss the use of japanese candles but its actually the core of trading for me, most of the pattern that later on been acknowledged as bear or bull were formed by it.

it sucks that these useful posts dont have a lot of interactions while other useless posts have many replies, the Japanese candles are the corner stone in understanding crypto and technical analysis.

• +1 1

On 9/10/2020 at 12:26 PM, Ridam said:

@JohanDonne Brother, Japanese candle sticks are called so because if we look into the history, they were first originated from Japan. The fundamental concepts was invented by Japanese Rice trader named Sokyu Honma.

You can read more about it Here.

For easy understanding of candles look at the below picture.

16-05-32-0.jpg

Excellent post and thanks a lot for sharing this one. As I read the original post I was lacking a picture but you have not provided this and a picture is worth more then words in my opinion so now all is perfectly clear to me. Thanks.

Good contribution, although I already have a slight knowledge about it, it is always good to learn more, I still consider myself a learner so I appreciate your information.

The history of Japanese candlesticks is very long, trading began with Japanese candlesticks that express the price and traders did not have methods, tools or indicators that know them about the state of the market, then everything developed until we now reached the time of trading bots without human intervention.

Candlesticks form the basis of the technical analysis we know today, and candlestick patterns today are an invaluable part of the modern traders' toolkit. It is used to describe price movements. Candlestick patterns are technical trading formations that help visualize the price movement of liquid assets. They are used by traders to better determine the timing of entry and exit points.

Interesting post. Japanese candles are a unique thing and something to check out and try out in the future. It is an extra tool in your tool box for making investments.