How can I be a good contributor to the forum - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

How can I be a good contributor to the forum

Totally agreed with you Pal, being a good contributor to the forum is not an easy task, you need to research more on the topic you're going to write, have every detailing about the post, care about the post quality and contents you're going to deliver to the community members or the audiences you targeted for. Creating a qualitative content is not an easy task, but if you research on the topic, and provide valuable insights to your posts, then your posts will be a great addition to the forum, helps communityΒ people to get most out of it. This is what actually a Contribution is!

• +1 1

That's very good topic, we should make at least one good topic per week to make this platform more useful, the topic should be based on researches and good information not just regular post.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

To be a good contributor, you must first follow the rules and never break them. You need to post good content that will help the forum and members, or respond with helpful comments, and you also need to be aware of scams and malicious people. Therefore, we will keep the forum clean and with high quality content and good members.

Also, you should not make unhelpful comments and not copy and paste other people's posts or offend anyone. In order for your popularity to be good, you should also create useful posts.

• +2 1

Becoming a good contributors in this forum is not something difficult because all we need to do is abide by the forums terms and conditions also make good posts in any section we visit including creating helpful topics that will benefit everyone in the forum especially the newbies who have less experience. We all know that the forum is only after quality posts so let's focus and give our best.

Β  Β Β Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β BetFuryΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β Β πŸ₯TwitterΒ |Β πŸ“©TelegramΒ | 🎲 YouΒ play - We pay 🎲 |Β YouTube 🍿|Β RedditΒ  πŸ•Ή

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β Free BTC 1 800Β Satoshi every dayΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β 

Writing a topic from time to time is an important thing and required from all who got enough knowledge and know the rules of writing the topics, also repling to comments or tags is important to peove you are commenting to discuss not just dor writingΒ 

Following the rules is the most important rhing here or you will get banned

• +1 1

26 minutes ago, othmane1995 said:

My experience is not enough to give advice, but according to my experience so far, you should not rush to calm down. Wait before making any decisions. The most important thing is to be ready to take responsibility wherever it is .... This is all I can say to you.

Well you are on the right order@othmane1995order despite you're a beginner but you made a good contribution, of course it's necessary to take final decision either to reply by posting, while trading and others but make sure you are not in haste in order to do as expected.

One should not rush postings in the forum it's what you are expected to go research know it and understand the contents before posting doing so will improve the quality of your post making it valuable and beneficial to the forum.

• +4 1

I think the forum is doing its best to help us come with more interesting topics, other than paying for posts they are now holding contests for good posts, one should make good topics and be helpful and informative to help others.

• +1 1

If you don't any knowledge about crypto you can communicate with others and ask for their help. Most of the trained users are very kind to share their experiences with others.Β 

If you have no knowledge about the crypto then you can communicate with the others. Most of the trained peoples are very kind to help others. Communication are the best way to get new knowledge.Β 

It is well explained my brother, this kind of knowledge and informative would help many new members for there motivation and improvement in there post.

On 7/4/2020 at 7:56 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

To all newbies and the weak experts in aspect of cryptocurrency. I have some opinion to share but yet i still need more knowledge about this forum on how to contribute and help the forum with my best effort.

To my opinion I suggest this as the easy way to contribute if you can work it out without scaring.

Β 

* You need to create a good topic at least one in week or two making sure that you make good research so that your topic is encouraging and motivating.Β 

Β 

* Be a good member by becoming active in the forum responding to replies (qoutes).

Β 

* Follow the rules carefully without violation.

Β 

This I suggest to be the best way to be a good contributor. I think there can be more of this but I still need to learn from you. Let's help the newbies and the weak members but old in the forum.

Β 

Β 

I agree with your all points.. Well researched and useful topic will be always appreciated here because I have seen it here. And also we have to make useful comment on other's posts so it's best way to engage. ☻

Thank you for these tips, but there is a point that I have not understood yet and I hope that it will change, which is that when I publish a good post and it is deleted, why does someone not tell me where my mistake was until they deleted me my tiredness. This happened to me three times and I am very sad because of that

23 hours ago, Lewis Gregory said:

maybe some users are cheating with this so they are not forever here they must kicked out..

Yes all cheaters will not last long because they will be banned and moreover as they might be disconnected from payments and serve purnishments. You can report the bad ones if you saw them.

Working on crypto requires creating accurate and functional content. Β You have to give positive information all the time. And if you come to earn in crypto, you can't go far. Because not everyone comes here just to earn money, many come to learn and learn and they are established in crypto.

• +5 1

See the major you are heading to And go to his page in the caller and share your experiences or provide the solution to some inquirers and answer the questions related to that section as well.

Yes, I am also a beginner and I fully agree with your post. If you want to grow, you have to do good and meaningful posts. But the first priority is to read all the rules and regulations to make the post good and to increase your reputation.

Thanks for the advice, it is good to keep this in mind, due to your post I realized that I do not have the option "notify me of replies" activated, so I could not respond for that reason, thanks for the post and for your contribution .

To be a good member of this forum and to contribute positively to it, you must be different and put all your skills, all the best, into it.

Edited by Gans95

You can easily help by collaborating and informing everyone that they must follow the rules, be respectful, and eventually enter the forum to post and comment.

Creo que lo principal es mantener las reglas y seguirlas pero para no ser repetitivos, puedo agregar que debemos mantener un comportamiento cordial con otros colegas y buscar nutrirnos con estudios sobre las diferentes Γ‘reas del mundo de las criptomonedas y poco a poco ir subiendo de nivel hasta crear temas de gran valor e interΓ©s para los nuevos integrantes

I believe that to contribute effectively to smoking you must have a clear knowledge of the subject you are dealing with. Additionally everything must be written in a good term and lenga.

Β 

Β 

The ways to be a good contributor to this forum is to know how to choose and design a good topic, which is aligned with the parameters and standards set forth, in addition to talking about digital language and what precedes it; The other way is that when giving a comment, this is of great added value, which contributes to complement the exposed topic, thus in this way many doubts are clarified, which is the foundation of the forum.

Two things is most important one is active and another is help each others, i am lucky i have got many help from the members of the forum. And they are soΒ  much helpful and very much polite. I think this typeΒ  of approaches can make big community.Β 

Greetings.

Many people write at this forum for the Yobit dollars airdrop and for paid posts. And therefore, most of what is being written is a bit nonsense. People open irrelevant topics, write absurd comments and this causes more and moreΒ unnecessary and irrelevant content to be settled in.Β 

I hope after the above mentioned airdrop finishes, these issues are to be solved.

Thanks and have a nice day.

• +2 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png