All of us have different views. - Page 40 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

All of us have different views.

This topic is very declined and the truth is that I like to treat it more easily so that people can see that not all think alike, everyone should respect the point of view of the people, we all have different points of view which obviously leads us to draw different conclusions, the best way to deal with all this is with a good leader and good teamwork, for this to happen we must work on a vision in accordance with what we want.

You are right, my friend. We each have a point of view and opinion of their own, even if the opinions conflict, we must accept them and respect each other here to grow up together as one family.
But I hope those who have a negative viewpoint present and discuss it so that we can benefit from the opinions of others. We may be wrong and correct our mistakes.

You're absolutely right friend, we all have different ideas,thoughts and we also have different perspective of viewing things,so we shouldn't always expect support or positive rating from our fellow members,if at all we get contradicted,then it should be a challenge to us to improve the quality of  our content

I also think that we all have different points of view but we have to recognize at the right time when and how we can define a good comment from a bad one, I really think it is super good that the comments are positively valued but it is true that not all deserve an equal positive reaction. 

Yes dear all have its on point of views . No one can match with any other in their aims. In this way every post on a single topic are different because of their different aims. We can respect and appreciate the point and aims of every person on this forum.

Yes..every one here is having distinctive point of sees ..things may well be same but point of sees almost them are distinctive since diverse individuals things distinctive ..none see the point from same point each one has its claim point to see things in this way each one cary distinctive point of sees ... Every one has distinctive mission ..and objective ..we are able say individuals are not off-base instep they carry distinctive point of sees thats why their contemplations didn't coordinate with our own sees..

• +2 1

Just as we all have different ways of talking, we also do have different ways of thinking. Although we might have similar ideas some times but we would narrate it different when asked to talk about it. So those that are spamming the forum should know that we are able to detect plagiarized content when we see one.

I agree we shouldn't give negative reputation just for the reason that the post doesn't match without our point of view as If the Post isn't violate any of the forum's rule and have good content then you shouldn't gibe it negative. leave it if you don't want to give positive and do justice while giving ratings 

We all have different ways of learning and different experiences, So based on them we all have different point of view about a event. We should respect all the members on this forum and if someone not agree with us we shouldn't force them for agreeing with us.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I think we all have different perspective on the different issues confronting us as well as or individual understanding of what we think is right.

Yes, my friend, it is necessary for everyone to have a different opinion of the other, so that we can complete each other and exchange ideas, but without diminishing respect for anyone. What is the benefit if we all have one ideas with💚

We all have different opinions, the problem starts when we feel our opinion is worth more than what anyone else can say. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and being free to state their opinion, but it is only one opinion. We shouldn't expect everyone to go along and we should not get mad when others have different opinions. So these are the such reasons of giving negative responses according to my opinion. 

• +1 1

100% right as we can see there are several posts on aa single topic and each post is different from other and is written in a unique form this thing lets us know that we all have different point of views. 

On 7/4/2020 at 6:19 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Receiving reputation is one of the best achievement here, for me it means someone appreciates what we posted or commented but we can't change the fact that although we received good reputation there's some people who will give us negative reputation and their reason why? 

Maybe he saw something in our post that he thinks shouldn't be here or he has a view that different from us that's why he gave that. 

Although this case happens we should not think that he/she hate us but instead let's respect his/her point of view. 

Don't feel bad or mad about that, we must accept people's opinion sometimes so we can learn and grow from it. 

That's all and have a day. 

I don't know much about it because I am a beginner and I have not get any negative reputation and I think members only  giving negative reputation to that post that are useless ant I think if sometime will get negative reputation then and we should accept it never become sad with this.

Your question is very good and i agree with it .It is very important to respect others .According to me, the biggest reason for this is that the lack of cooperation .

There are many points of view, some agree with you and the other stands against you. It is normal to give positive or negative reactions to topics. The every person on this forum or in real life have their own different views or way of thinking about any type of matter. everyone has its own choice and reviewing has own thinking. Negative reaction is a chance to create more good content than before.

All people must respect the opinion of others and not reject their ideas because they can be correct information. Rather, we must exchange opinions and ideas in order to increase the reputation of this forum and work to increase the information of the new members

Accepting the views of the people around you is characteristic of a successful person 
If your post gets a positive reputation from someone, it means they've benefited from the post. 
And vice versa

All of us have different point of views.we all make different views on same topics.so we should tried our best to make such reply which could be appreciated by our fellows and they give us good reputation.

I agree with you. All of us have different views from different point and Angeles . Every people  have an unique outlook in Every topic.it is natural . But we should respect to others views and outlooks . 

There is no doubt that every human being has different  thinking, he is a free leaf from the other, his style of thinking is completely different from the other. So whenever we  create any post or topic , every human being is not seen as useful in it, because of that someone makes a mistake, due to which he gives us negative reputations.Therefore, we should create such topics and posts that contain informative material which is useful so that we get good reputations. 

Hello dear friends, 

I hope you will be fine. This fourm is real and trustful fourm. This fourm gain many benefits and important educational information about this fourm. This fourm gain many things earning money and knowledge about this fourm. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members. 

I am really like this fourm. 

I wish my all friends

Thank you😍

• +5 1

you are right dear, when someone gives you a negative reaction to a post, don't take it badly, try to accept it well.  We have to move forward after overcoming all obstacles.The world has both good and bad, so your post will have two people who reacted positive and reacted negative.  So we have to move forward after overcoming all obstacles.Don't think about it, keep sharing good deeds with everyone.

Yes you are right. All of us have different views. Because every human has its own personality and thinking. Your topic is very interesting and helpful. Every person think with his own opinion and idea. If you doing some work then make ideas with many different and hard worker people's.

All of us living in this world have different views regarding to each and every situation.... No doubt way of thinking have no boundaries  not dependent upon color, race, etc each person can share whatever he or she thinks.

• +2 1