All of us have different views. - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

All of us have different views.

Yes, you are right friend everyone has a different view if you have received a negative rating then do not think that a person is doing wrong with you because see that what have the mistakes in your topic what is the reason that he has given you the negative rating.

Yes dear I agree with you.if any post or topic feel us not good and not necessarily then just ignore it and not give negative reputations. This is bad habit. If you cannot give them positive reputation then also not give them negative reputation. Respects their hard working.

This is very important when debating a topic, while you are more aware that everyone thinks differently you will stop identifying with everything people say, this takes us to a more advanced level of consciousness, that does not mean that we can not give our point of view, but respecting the other point of view makes it easier to reach a debate in a good way.

Yes my friend. it's very true all of us have different views and motives, opinions about cryptocurrency. My own opinion can't be the same as yours.  it a natural thing.

Yes you are right when we work on something every person have different views some have negative view about this work have some have postive views. Everyone has his own mind and thought for everthing

I agree with you, my friend, that there is no place for rancor and hatred here on this platform, and that the topic of reputation is related to the platform's standards and how much the member's comments and posts are compatible with them.

Hello friend, you are right every person has an opinion and has his own thinking, but we should appreciate the useful post instead of discarding it in order to motivate the publisher of the topic to publish more of it. good luck.

Yes dear every mind have different thinking but you should to work hard continuesly and don't hope less with a negative reaction if you write a post on own your ways. If you understand that you create a useful topic or content then you can do it. You will be get good  repotation in future.

First of all thank you so much my dear friend for sharing us such as good information. Your topic is encouragement for all who had a bad reputation or negative points. If we had negative points than we should not lose our hope just hope for the best and we should learn from our bad experience and bad points but I suggest you all that we should give good reputation and positive points for the encouragement of people and for the betterment of this forum

@dark.sky. Hello

All the reputation of the topic and post can be paid by dialy on the website. All post can veiws use by them. In this platform many of the people who have been trying to get a hold of you for a while now. If you are interested in this platform crypto talk about how your veiws by then. 

Indeed, mate. Everybody have diverse perspective throughout everyday life. Others may need your post, others no. Thus, don't effortlessly leap to the end that when somebody gave you terrible standing or negative rates, it as of now implies they don't need you. No! Continuously look in the positive side, why they do that. As a somebody who is giving rates, consistently explain why you gave negative rates, for the improvement of the maker or client who posted a theme. We should not be narrow minded who just gave negative rates at that point didn't tell anything. That is a negative behavior pattern. Absolutely never do that.

@ by Dark sky , all of us different views , beacaues this depends on our post  like that you're post then give me a like therefore  this gives me reputation for different ways .

You are right. Everyone has different opinion and other shoukd respect that but i think instead of giving negative reputation you should give his coment and reply and should give him suggestions. Negative eeputation should be goven to copy paste comments.

Yes! It is true that everyone has different views about the things and events. One say that this is good and the same time other person say that is wrong due to different concepts these concepts base on experience,knowledge and age.

Yes, of course we all have different opinions. Not all the members here have the same thoughts and psychological knowledge. So here are the different types of comments. And listening to everyone's opinions increases our external knowledge.

i agree with you, good reputation is giving more courage to work more and more, but if we received bad reputation we should not be hate this user and respect his opinion

You are absolutely right.  Reputation is a sign of how important our post is. Is our post benefiting others who are benefiting from it۔

It is well said that the reward for good is good.

Opinions are the best motivations to achieve the goals for success.

So we should appreciated others posts like reputation. But everyone has different opinions and capability of thinking

Yes infact .

All of us have different views. The reason is we leaen differently . So there is a great chance for everyone to improve his knowledge abilities and information. We can get benefit from other person views and thoughts.

Thanks

Weekly base management side given task questions answer competition and rewards awesome for all of people in this platform and this best for learning motivation and as well earnings participation and work will be hardest and knowledgeable the results I'm sure awesome for cryptotalk and Yobit this is for future generations success 

That's very true everybody how different Views and motives. We all have same aim here though. To learn and earn from cryptotalk. the most important thing is that we should respect each others view 

On 7/4/2020 at 6:19 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Receiving reputation is one of the best achievement here, for me it means someone appreciates what we posted or commented but we can't change the fact that although we received good reputation there's some people who will give us negative reputation and their reason why? 

Maybe he saw something in our post that he thinks shouldn't be here or he has a view that different from us that's why he gave that. 

Although this case happens we should not think that he/she hate us but instead let's respect his/her point of view. 

Don't feel bad or mad about that, we must accept people's opinion sometimes so we can learn and grow from it. 

That's all and have a day. 

Yes you are right, we should respect people point of views, because this world is full of variety of people, they are all different from others and they think differently too as a result the have different point of views. So we should not expect everyone to appreciate us or to support our point, there can be critics too and we should respect there point of view. 

If anyone giving negative reputation for post I think they should express the negative reason through replying or using tags. It will help them to reduce the mistake inorder to improve.

Respecting the opinion of others is very important and it is one of the conditions of the forum. If one has a different point of view, this does not mean that we are wrong or that the other person hates us, but rather different views

Yes all of us have different views. And each one of them has different ideas. This forum really works as a social media where our views and ideas can share each other easily. By giving and taking information we will surely develops a lot.

We all have different views on a particular topic, so there is no point in criticizing others if they make a comment on that same post. We need to look at it in different angles