Investing in yobit platform for beginners - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Investing in yobit platform for beginners

I won't encourage any beginners to invest in the yobit platform. It will be a himalayan blunder. You have to study about trading and all for atleast some months. In my opinion what beginner should do is that spend so much time in this platform in reading the other experienced members post and topics and put some relevant comments. 

Dear fellow your information is very useful for all the beginners and yobit platform is very safest and secured platform for investment and to do invest money in yobit investbox you can earn a lot of profit from it. 

Yes this is a great way to earn profits from yobit platform. In this way normal people who don't have a great knowledge about cryptocurrencies can easily invest their coins in yobit's investbox and can earn good profits from it on daily basis.

I am a newcomer so I do not know much about investment so I have not invested anything yet. But you explained everything so well so I will get down to it. Anyway first i have to start the investment with small amounts

I think the best idea to invest in the yobit forum for the beginners to invest the earning money from the forum to make it more in the exchange and have the security and reliability from the forum.

This information is simply useful for us as novices, however being green in the subject of funding may cause a large loss, so are you able to propose a coin with a small fee that we are able to begin investing in?

It is useful information to guide someone new in the Crypto world to make investment in Investbox. But I have found that some.of the coin plans doesn't require action. As your have shown in your pictures that investing in Talk tokens and water token don't require any action to do in YoBit. So I think you don't need to play 10 Dice games daily for earning profit in Investbox.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

We don’t have to play dice games to gain interest with talk tokens. I also invested my tokens and I am interested in not eating dice every day.
After that we must play dice game to get investment return,

Well explained friend, it is one of the most lucrative way to invest in your coin investment box and earn a living. 

Thanks for this wonderful post you just shared. I will advice new members to go through this post properly so as to understand the principles behind investing here. Some don't even know how investing process works they just jump into it and blame themselves later

According to my opinion, beginners or juniors please dont start investing in any platform. There are many basic things that should be taken care of before investing. It needs a great experience to start trading by investing.

I have been registered I have really liked its interface and the way it handles everything. I think I'll stay to try it and I know I would like it. The tutorial will help me a lot. Eternally grateful.

Can you make one for Trading?

Thankyou my mate !you deserve a good reaction to this topic, there are still many beginners who don't know how to invest in yobit,  I m one of them who DNT know how we invest ,it would be helpful for me ,them if they see this. Good work

This for sure is very useful post, I was just looking for a means to earn on yobit apart from just waiting for the talk token payment, so I found this very informative to the sense that I would try to follow the steps.

Well, some beginners need to know that some tokens can be used to invest in Investbox in Yobit, some must perform an action and not others. and know that some are Token and others are Cryptocurrencies like BTC.so from that investment you will earn X% daily for after a short or long term, and you can easily close it without any risk

Thanks for your valuable and useful information. By reading your post I can how to do invest.So,your post is very helpful for me. I always try to follow the rules and I want to be good learner of crypto currency. 

I did not know that we can invest in the platform in different ways from crypto, but I have a simple question: is playing these games based on profit or is it similar to gambling and should you put money and can lose it?

The only good thing in yobit is yobit invest box because they give us a very good opportunity to get a good profit by our earnings we also spent our personal money on this platform but we should do some deposit in yobit account

Hello dear friend, your post is very informative because you say the right topic for investment at yobit exchange. I also saw the yobit investment box and I feel this is a good option for getting good profit if we invest those plan but we have to pick right plan for investment.

Thank you, dear friend, for this wonderful and simple investment information that everyone can benefit from. You deserve a good reputation for the amount of useful information

• +5 1

Contribute your coins or tokens and you will acquire 1% for every day except it would not make a benefit on the off chance that you don't put dice game, dice game is unsafe, you just have 50 chances of winning so it is just a matter of karma, there are no ways for us to have advantage on winning it.

Important information. Thank you for teaching us one of the ways to invest in yobit .. Beginners are always in need of such topics. These sayings are better than repeating the same topics daily .. Thank you my friend

It is true that dice games are risky but we can use our minimum amount of money to play dice to gain profits and reduce these risks. Although we can lose a lot, relying on these games is complete luck. You can gain a lot from here or you can lose a lot.

This data is really useful for us as amateurs, however, not having experience in the field of speculation can cause great misfortune, so it would be very nice to be able to in a very cheap currency and expect a great return.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello dude i am new here and i have no information about this. But i want to learn this about and work hard because this platform is really good for earning and learning a lot of knowledge 

Thanks for your informative post. But I don't like so much the investbox. Because I saw many negative reviews and posts for this and many have lost their investment. So we must know everything before we invest anywhere again it has some risks like trading.