Investing in yobit platform for beginners - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Investing in yobit platform for beginners

My dear friend my personal view is to invest the Bitcoins you receive from the crypto talk in your yobit exchanger. I also suggest you too gain the knowledge and principles and the working of yobit exchanger. This exchanger provides event where we can store Bitcoins and later on we can sell for a huge amount 

I thank for this useful information that will help everyone in their investments, especially junior members who do not have enough experience about how to invest in the yobit platform and how to achieve profits for them .. I wish you success

I consider that investing in the forums currency is the best strategic steo that the member will take now and you may only bet a minimum value which is only one token just to make your investment profitable.

Thank you for providing this useful information for the platform, but you have to chose the right cryptocurrency before you made your invest, for you to avoid massive lose in your investment.

This is seriously helpful especially to us the beginners who don't know much about investments,but this has really helped me alot, as for the beginners I suggest we seek enough knowledge before making any investments because it's a little bit complicated and requires much ideas in other to be engaged in it, let's take things gradually please

I have been using Yobit exchange's Invesbox feature for investing TALK tokens. It has a daily income of %1 so you get 10 talk tokens per 1000 invested daily. Not a bad feature if you want to hold on to your TALK tokens until their price start rising again. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I think youbit is a good Platform for the investment and earning but i will suggest you all new members dont invest bcause if you dont have the information about the trading you should avoid the trading  when you get the information about the trading then invest and trade in youbit forum to get good profits because without any information you cannot get the profit in the youbit forum so try to first learn then invest in the forum.

Yes no doubt you can invest in yobit platform I think so no doubt it is the best way I think. First you have idea about this then percentage knowledge about this then you invest and earn profit I think. So don't worry my dear.

• +2 1

The investbox is so easy and user friendly that no directions are needed, everything is given with enough information to understand easily and start using it asap, although it is better to have some time before you begin because there will be some times when the prices of coins will drop too fast, you should be selecting the coins you pick carefully.

Thanks alot my dear friend for sharing this useful information with me and newbies... Because many of the beginner not know about this and they use this feature and take good benefits from this... And you also perform good job on this platform... It's a Best option for the investment specially for the beginner...

You can earn a great profit by investment in this platform but it is very risky and men with patience can only do this great risk give you great profit.

Investing in the forums currency is the superlative the associate will believe right now and you may barely expect a bare minimum assessment which is single one memento perfectly to get to your investment profitable.

It is good that you share this information, so that beginners do not make the mistake of launching themselves to make investments to unknown sites, they are the necessary knowledge and experience.

A great post as the talk symbol is one of the preferred currencies that you can invest in in the investment fund and benefit from it as it gives you %1 on each investment code 100 talk and this is very useful for everyone to benefit from

There are undoubtedly different ways in which one can contribute in yobit and it'll certainly surrender an awfully great and positive result like what I utilize to do is that day by day exchanging utilizing ltc and btc match I utilize to obtain a few benefit there as well or contributing by the use of investbox like dear coins but it needs to be a coin with extraordinary trust in due time it'll multipley and will bring more benefit for you fair select great venture arrange and you're great to go

Greetings friends, grateful for your excellent investment advice, as a new user in the forum I was thinking in part of this topic on how to invest when the pay days begin

• +1 1

Investbox is one of my #1 spot to contribute. I will reveal to you my companion that yobit is currently giving free two digital money i.e DLRS and EASY. Go case it in message channel of official yobit page. Or then again you can discover message bot in yobit site. With this free coin attempt the contribute box of the stage

• +1 1

Yes man, your post is a very valuable post because I am not on this platform and I was not at all concerned about the Invest box, but after reading your post, my concept has become very clear. I am very thankful to you that you made such a post today for those who did not know about this thing at all. I hope you will also bring such a post which will be helpful for us, thanks  And thanks crypto plate forum 

• +3 1

The investment for the earning on daily basis is not easy on the exchange because you need to do a lot of actions in order to get your profit

I thank you for this simple, easy and encouraging explanation for using the yobit investment fund .. and I thank all members for their wonderful contributions.  In my personal opinion, the investment fund offers many wonderful and useful options in addition to being very safe and reliable and this is what makes working with it a wonderful thing.

Thanks for the precious information i think its big opportunity for all of us especially for begginers to start our investment plan from yobit invest box yobit is offering some big profits on some popular cryptocurrencies like btc and eth with a daily interest rate progit of 0.2% so i am going to chek it out i think you guys will also like to try it 

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

Good post dear but I think as beginner we have no information regarding cryptocurrencies so how can we???  According to my opinion before investing we have knowledge that may lead to success without any knowledge we will not trade properly.

Dear friend your information is very meaningful and useful for all the beginners and yobit platform is very safe and secure platform and to do invest money in yobit invest box you can earn a lot of profit from it and yobit is very reliable for use and you can earn 1 percent profit daily to invest in it.

Yes yobit is useful investing site no fear this site needed  a good investor join and understand about this yobit account. the beginners  follow this system and safely do . most people using this yobit  if here profit or lose do your work.