Investing in yobit platform for beginners - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Investing in yobit platform for beginners

In this topic I will explain how to invest in yobit platform for beginners and I will explain an example of this, investing TALK coin

First, we turn to Option 1, the investment fund on the platform

After that, we choose the currency that we want to invest as the TALK currency referred to in Option No. 2. We note that the profit rate for this currency is 1%.

1448501666__.jpg.bfc2a394ff86322e970c7a00601b3091.jpg

Then we turn to Option 3 My Investments to see our investment processes

1939922450__.jpg.e38be979717bfd8b56bc5ab74c0f7d36.jpg

After that we must play dice games in order to obtain investment profits, we go to option No. 4 and we choose the currency that we want to play with through option number 5 and choose the amount of currency from option number 6 We must play 10 games we return every day in order to calculate the investment profits

414762673__.jpg.bf533709e823c74631928705a04c4123.jpg

I hope this topic is useful to everyone

That is a very useful topic, you deserve a good reaction to this topic, there are still many beginners who don't know how to invest in yobit, it would be helpful for them if they see this.

Invest your coins or tokens and you will gain 1% for each day but it would not make a profit if you don't place dice game, dice game is risky, you only have 50 odds of winning so it is only a matter of luck, there are no ways for us to have advantage on winning it. There js no skills and techniques that we may use to win the dice game.

So if you want to still invest in yobit but you are afraid of taking a risk, you may only bet a minimum value which is only 1 token, just to make your investment profitable.

• +2 1

32 minutes ago, Pitepite said:

That is a very useful topic, you deserve a good reaction to this topic, there are still many beginners who don't know how to invest in yobit, it would be helpful for them if they see this.

Invest your coins or tokens and you will gain 1% for each day but it would not make a profit if you don't place dice game, dice game is risky, you only have 50 odds of winning so it is only a matter of luck, there are no ways for us to have advantage on winning it. There js no skills and techniques that we may use to win the dice game.

So if you want to still invest in yobit but you are afraid of taking a risk, you may only bet a minimum value which is only 1 token, just to make your investment profitable.

This is true, dice games are risky, but we have to play these profits in order to obtain profits and to reduce these risks we may use the minimum amount of currency to play dice even if we lose to lose large amounts because these games depend on luck

Thank you for this information. As a beginner in Cryptocurrency, I want to try that too. But it seems a little bit risky for us to try that so, I'm going to follow this: 

2 hours ago, Pitepite said:

I will try to invest but in the minimum value which is 1 token. Hopefully soon I will try this dice game in yobit.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Now so many new members join this new campaign, and earn talk tokens but they have no knowledge how to use this talk tokens in investment box, but you post this investment box topic really helpful for new members, especially you explain with pictures its really great work because its easy to understand any topic.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -5 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

3 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

After that we must play dice games in order to obtain investment profits,

Good explanations friend, one of the most profitable ways in yobit its to invest our coins in the investbox and earn interest everyday. But i wan't to correct you a little thing, we don't need to play dice game to earn interest with talk tokens. I have also invested my tokens and i earn interests everyday without playing dice, there is no any action that we need to do for our interests. 

As you can see in this picture, we earn 1% everyday and there is no any action that we need to take:

Talk.thumb.JPG.e25df24d53bc2c6b1e2ac962b199cb4f.JPG

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Investbox requirest to make a plan and figure out if you will get daily or weekly profits from it. If the demands are 10 BTC Dice and you plan to invest just a small amount then perhaps the outcome will be negative. 

There are investement plans that require Dice rolls betting coins besides BTC so these are more interesting for low investment plans. For a high investment plan the 10 BTC daily dice won't be too much of a hassle.

2 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Good explanations friend, one of the most profitable ways in yobit its to invest our coins in the investbox and earn interest everyday. But i wan't to correct you a little thing, we don't need to play dice game to earn interest with talk tokens. I have also invested my tokens and i earn interests everyday without playing dice, there is no any action that we need to do for our interests. 

As you can see in this picture, we earn 1% everyday and there is no any action that we need to take:

Talk.thumb.JPG.e25df24d53bc2c6b1e2ac962b199cb4f.JPG

I highly appreciate your explanation @Calvinpriva Thanks for pointing this out. I will definitely invest it now.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

18 hours ago, Hala99 said:

I highly appreciate your explanation @Calvinpriva Thanks for pointing this out. I will definitely invest it now.

You are welcome dear @Hala99 its a good opportunity because you will invest without any risk for losing your coins in dice game.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Ive been using yobit platform for almost 1 year and I am so thankful with this forum because it has a good and fast transaction compared to other platform, it is also good for trading and investing.

this is really a good tutorial for those who still didn't know about how to used yobit investbox . investbox is really a good platform to earn a good amount of earning without too much efforts . I also invest some money in Etherium for for generate a good partime earning .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

It is an important publication especially for new members who want to invest in the Yobit platform, but they do not know how to invest in this platform. I have explained all the steps in order to invest well, knowing that investing is one of the most important ways to profit in crypto.

i find yobit exchange is perfect for any one want to invest, it's deffirent by the others exchanges, i earn many coins with yobit like this forum and airdrops

2 hours ago, JohanDonne said:

Nice explanation but you forgot to mension that you don't need to play dice for all yhe investments in order to get return of your investment and for certain investments you need to do extra tasks as trading. See before you invest.

If talking about investing in talk token, it is great that way, and no dice for it, it is the normal thing we all doing here on the forum as well are now paid in talk token, and so easy to invest as no risks involved. 

• +1 1

@Zaino34 Nicely guided. Unfortunately, I have missed a chance to transfer my Talk tokens to Yobit exchange due to inactivity. Anyway, next time I will surely put Talk tokens into Yobit investbox to earn 1% daily. This is a great way to make passive incomes from our earnings. 

• +2 1

I know this question had seemed very strange:

But has anyone of you managed to transfer Talk Tokens from Balance to Investbox?

because according to the yobit statement they will open Talk tokes trade only from September, so how is it possible to already have the option to send to investbox?

This is very helpful my friend and very informative topic that you created. For me as a beginner here in this forum, I don't have a idea about investment but now that you created this topic I can try some investment by making this topic of yours as a guidelines. Thank you for this content my friend.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Looking to invest in yobit's invest box, they will be more inspired to see your post. you explain everything to easy way.   But I would say you should be aware of this before investing here. Thanks for explain this thin with us.   

• +2 2
  • +3 1

For sure I have never understood how this investing works so its important we are able to follow what we are doing, the beginners are always welcome to read this post its definitely going to help them to understand what they are doing in this space

• +3 1

On 7/9/2020 at 8:03 PM, Bruno50 said:

It's helpful to new members how we can invest coins but I think  Yobit exchange platform its going to be more easier to invest than others exchange platform

You are not wrong but one advice for people that do not know about crypto invest, they should learn trading very well, know about how the coin they want to invest will increase price. 

• +1 2

Thank you for this excellent explanation of the use of the investment fund, but I actually prefer trading in cryptocurrencies more than investing in them because if you are successful in trading cryptocurrencies your balance will grow more quickly than investment.

On 7/4/2020 at 4:06 PM, Zaino34 said:

In this topic I will explain how to invest in yobit platform for beginners and I will explain an example of this, investing TALK coin

First, we turn to Option 1, the investment fund on the platform

After that, we choose the currency that we want to invest as the TALK currency referred to in Option No. 2. We note that the profit rate for this currency is 1%.

1448501666__.jpg.bfc2a394ff86322e970c7a00601b3091.jpg

Then we turn to Option 3 My Investments to see our investment processes

1939922450__.jpg.e38be979717bfd8b56bc5ab74c0f7d36.jpg

After that we must play dice games in order to obtain investment profits, we go to option No. 4 and we choose the currency that we want to play with through option number 5 and choose the amount of currency from option number 6 We must play 10 games we return every day in order to calculate the investment profits

414762673__.jpg.bf533709e823c74631928705a04c4123.jpg

I hope this topic is useful to everyone

Nice information YOU have share that how we can invest our talk token in yobit investment platform but there has a lose.. I think if you play  dice game then there has a chance to lose your token too.. So my own idea no need to invest but keep hold it then do trade when it come     

• +2 2

Investbox is one of my favorite place to invest. I will tell you my friend that yobit is now giving free two crypto currency i.e DLRS and EASY. Go claim it in telegram channel of official yobit page. Or you can find telegram bot in yobit website.  With this free coin try the invest box of the platform

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

I explained it in detail for the beginners, but the talk currency does not need any activity to get the profit rate from it,
On the other hand, some currencies need to play Aldis to get the rate,

I consider that investing in the forum’s currency is the best strategic step that the member will take now.

• +2 3

Very useful indeed investing some of your coins in yobit investbox is simple and straight forward, one can easily start by injecting the free coins given by the yobit exchange like water coin, dice, talk coin and the coming coins dollars coin