Investing in yobit platform for beginners - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Investing in yobit platform for beginners

First of all we look at pump price of the crypto, then get to know more strategies about it, and the investbox is the best place to invest in on yobit platform, and you know about trading on yobit and how to withdraw your profits.

Thanks for sharing information about the investment at yobit this is very simple method of the investment at yobit . I know already that how to invest in the investboxe but I hope a lot of members will get benefit from your post and they will invest their money.

I don’t like to play dice and that’s what took me away from the option of investing in the Yobit platform, I think we need to have good luck to succeed in this investment.  Then we can make money.

Investbox is one of my favorite place to invest. I will tell you my friend that yobit is now giving free two crypto currency i.e DLRS and EASY. Go claim it in telegram channel of official yobit page. Or you can find telegram bot in yobit website.  With this free coin try the invest box of the platform

Thanks for sharing this useful and informative post . It is very helpful for everyone who want to invest in youbit but they don't know who to invest in youbit invest box . I invest my talk tokens in youbit invest box already .

• +1 1

you need to be careful if you are about to make any investment in the yobit investbox because there are most of the coins that become dead after some time so you can lose your money.

This topic is very important to me because I had learned from him how to invest in the Yobit platform, which I did not know before. Thank you for this help

It is a very good platform .It is fully secure, reliable and trusted. There is no issue of any scam in it.You can trust on it without any worry.

I am also using it.

If you are a new comer you should  try it .It will give you a lot earning .

Edited by M Awais Arshad
  • +2 1

Presently such countless new individuals join this new mission, and acquire talk tokens however they have no information how to utilize this discussion tokens in venture box, yet you post this speculation box subject truly accommodating for new individuals, particularly you clarify with pictures its truly incredible work since its straightforward any point.

Investing in yobit for beginner is interesting topic that help me to know how to invest in yobit from forum member reactions, am happy I have people who are ready to teach the beginner and understand as me am fast in learning that is the reason why I put interest for the investment in yobit thanks.

On 7/22/2020 at 5:16 PM, estee369 said:

Thats a good explanation for beginner. If you know any of these type of earning chance in any other platform please let us know about it.

Investment box is a really good feature of yobit because we can use it to invest any of our assets and there are some new tokens that we can use to invest in that investment box, just invest first your token because it will increase its value in the future

Hey🤗.. Thank you for this excellent explanation of the use of the investment fund, but I actually prefer trading in cryptocurrencies more than investing in them because if you are successful in trading cryptocurrency. But i get lot of information due to you. M 

Work hard,  Be Fair and Honest✌🏿

We can earn income from Youbit investment box But I don't like investment because investment sites most are fake.I know that the investment box on youbit is not fake but my mind is broken because I have lost a lot of money by investing.Those who are new to this site can do so for those who need money.

In my opinion, it is very safe and secure platform.it is fully trusted . investment is the best features of yobit because we use it to invest our money . So i know that yobit get more profit.

We should get enough knowledge about any platform before investment so that the chance of any loss decrease  .If we do not know well about any platform, then we will surely suffer loss .So we should research about our investment site.

• +2 1

thank you for your wonderful and meaningful talk,I'm new here and I will like to learn on crypto currency then to invest,I believe that crypto currency is a best method step that people will take to learn more.

Dear companion, a very useful post.  With this post, newcomers can easily invest in the yobit platform.  This is a trusted site where you can easily save money. Newcomers must be aware of all the information about investing before investing.  And receive advice from experienced and seniors.  Benefit easily by investing here.

thank you for your wonderful and meaningful talk,I'm new here and I will like to learn on crypto currency then to invest,I believe that crypto currency is a best method step that people will take to learn more.

It is a significant distribution particularly for new individuals who need to put resources into the Yobit stage, however they don't have a clue how to put resources into this stage. I have clarified all the means to contribute well, realizing that contributing is quite possibly the main approaches to benefit in crypto.

• +3 1

On 7/22/2020 at 3:46 AM, Sarahden111 said:

I explained it in detail for the beginners, but the talk currency does not need any activity to get the profit rate from it,
On the other hand, some currencies need to play Aldis to get the rate,

I consider that investing in the forum’s currency is the best strategic step that the member will take now.

I don't really recommend this for.beginners. This is way too small for encourage a beginner for starting it. There are various lots of other options that can be considered as a means of making good aside profits awhile working on this forum. It is always good to try and consider other factors first before jumping into conclusion of going for a particular trade as it may be called

Well done you create a good topic.it help me a lot to learn how to invest.I don't no how to invest but after Reading your topic I learn the way.thank you so much for creating this topic and sharing this with us it help many beigners to know how they can earn profit by investing.yes play play dic is compulsory to earn more profit but their is a risk in playing dic games.

• +1 1

I think investment is so good of your part of busniess because with investment you get 1% of your investment in the form of your profit so if you put thousand tokens then you get its 1% so I suggest you it is very easy to invest and take profit with low investment.

On 7/4/2020 at 3:06 PM, Zaino34 said:

In this topic I will explain how to invest in yobit platform for beginners and I will explain an example of this, investing TALK coin

First, we turn to Option 1, the investment fund on the platform

After that, we choose the currency that we want to invest as the TALK currency referred to in Option No. 2. We note that the profit rate for this currency is 1%.

1448501666__.jpg.bfc2a394ff86322e970c7a00601b3091.jpg

Then we turn to Option 3 My Investments to see our investment processes

1939922450__.jpg.e38be979717bfd8b56bc5ab74c0f7d36.jpg

After that we must play dice games in order to obtain investment profits, we go to option No. 4 and we choose the currency that we want to play with through option number 5 and choose the amount of currency from option number 6 We must play 10 games we return every day in order to calculate the investment profits

414762673__.jpg.bf533709e823c74631928705a04c4123.jpg

I hope this topic is useful to everyone

Thanks for sharing this informative post with us. It will help many newbies to start their investments. You have explained these points in a very easy way and your word are also easily understandable. It is the best feature of cryptotalk in which we can get tips from experienced seniors and become a successful person in crypto world.

Is it currently profitable to invest in that Yobit section? I do not generate the necessary confidence to make a long-term investment, even though there are plans that are attractive, someone can give me a positive review about the investbox?

Yes invesbox of yobit is a realy safe and profitable.I also use it to invest my talk token.Its a really good start for beginners to invest as its a safe and trusted site.You will not have to take any unnecessary risk too.

• +2 1